X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brother Enoch
    The Godliest Man in Godless Canuckistan
    True Christian™
    • Jun 2008
    • 4392

    #31
    Re: Ok Christians, I'll have an open mind, why should I be christ

    This sudden conversion seems a little... well, sudden.

    Comment

    • Gabriel Adams
      Unsaved trash
      Under Investigation
      • Jul 2011
      • 4

      #32
      Re: Ok Christians, I'll have an open mind, why should I be christ

      @ Faith: There is a possibility that it's a small church, I am sure not every church is technologically advanced as this one. Though there is always the possibility some troll is trying to enter and challenge our faith.

      Never the less I will pray to God that you do not turn back to your sinful ways, and hope you have truly seen the light.

      Comment

      • Brother Enoch
        The Godliest Man in Godless Canuckistan
        True Christian™
        • Jun 2008
        • 4392

        #33
        Re: Ok Christians, I'll have an open mind, why should I be christ

        Originally posted by Gabriel Adams View Post
        @ Faith: There is a possibility that it's a small church, I am sure not every church is technologically advanced as this one. Though there is always the possibility some troll is trying to enter and challenge our faith.

        Never the less I will pray to God that you do not turn back to your sinful ways, and hope you have truly seen the light.
        A church website isn't necessary or even common. But even small churches get mentioned in obituaries in newspapers, for example, and in municipal and state records, and even in blogs. Google shows those results. No results = no church.

        Comment

        • Faith_Machine
          Dyed-in-the-wool True Christian™
          True Christian™
          • Mar 2011
          • 10050

          #34
          Re: Ok Christians, I'll have an open mind, why should I be christ

          Originally posted by Gabriel Adams View Post
          @ Faith: There is a possibility that it's a small church, I am sure not every church is technologically advanced as this one. Though there is always the possibility some troll is trying to enter and challenge our faith.

          Never the less I will pray to God that you do not turn back to your sinful ways, and hope you have truly seen the light.
          Thank you for praying that I don't turn back to my sinful ways. I certainly don't intend to!
          WARNING:
          In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
          REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

          Comment

          • Lost Sheep McUinnean
            Linguistics and Translation Consultant
            True Christian™
            • Nov 2009
            • 2193

            #35
            Re: Ok Christians, I'll have an open mind, why should I be christ

            Originally posted by Gabriel Adams View Post
            @ Faith: There is a possibility that it's a small church, I am sure not every church is technologically advanced as this one. Though there is always the possibility some troll is trying to enter and challenge our faith.

            Never the less I will pray to God that you do not turn back to your sinful ways, and hope you have truly seen the light.
            Pray for yourself. Brother Faith Machine is a lot safer from Satan's fiddly fingers than yourself - trust me. Pray for yourself. You need it a LOT more.

            Comment

            • MitzaLizalor
              Completely CRAZY for the Lord
              True Christian™
              • Sep 2010
              • 14688

              #36
              Re: Ok Christians, I'll have an open mind, why should I be christ

              Originally posted by FallenAngel15 View Post
              It is the South Brighton Baptist church. 562 Marine Parade.
              Is that Brighton near Lewes?

              Comment

              • FallenAngel15
                Unsaved trash, teenaged pervert
                • Jun 2011
                • 104

                #37
                Re: Ok Christians, I'll have an open mind, why should I be christ

                Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                Is that Brighton near Lewes?
                Brighton in Christchurch New Zealand
                Ooh there ain't no other way, baby I was born this way!

                I love the Mother Monster.
                Xena Warrior Princess, she can save me anytime!!!

                Comment

                • FallenAngel15
                  Unsaved trash, teenaged pervert
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 104

                  #38
                  Re: Ok Christians, I'll have an open mind, why should I be christ

                  Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
                  When I Google "South Brighton Baptist Church" inside quotation marks, this thread is the only result I get.

                  Really?
                  Do you think I should find somewhere else?
                  I would hate to think satan is trying to win me back through a church

                  I found a new church that might not be a influence of satan

                  286 Oxford Terrace, Christchurch
                  Ooh there ain't no other way, baby I was born this way!

                  I love the Mother Monster.
                  Xena Warrior Princess, she can save me anytime!!!

                  Comment

                  • Brother Enoch
                    The Godliest Man in Godless Canuckistan
                    True Christian™
                    • Jun 2008
                    • 4392

                    #39
                    Re: Ok Christians, I'll have an open mind, why should I be christ

                    Originally posted by FallenAngel15 View Post
                    Brighton in Christchurch New Zealand
                    I didn't think anything was left standing in Christchurch after Jesus righteously smote it. Do you gather for worship on a heap of rubble?

                    Comment

                    • Nobar King
                      Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
                      Christ's Guardian
                      True Christian™
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 23748

                      #40
                      Re: Ok Christians, I'll have an open mind, why should I be christ

                      Originally posted by FallenAngel15 View Post
                      in New Zealand
                      No wonder they don't have a website.
                      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

                      Comment

                      • MitzaLizalor
                        Completely CRAZY for the Lord
                        True Christian™
                        • Sep 2010
                        • 14688

                        #41
                        Re: Ok Christians, I'll have an open mind, why should I be christ

                        Originally posted by Brother Enoch View Post
                        I didn't think anything was left standing in Christchurch after Jesus righteously smote it. Do you gather for worship on a heap of rubble?
                        .....like they do at Coventry Cathedral, smitten by Œcumanism

                        Comment

                        • Brother Enoch
                          The Godliest Man in Godless Canuckistan
                          True Christian™
                          • Jun 2008
                          • 4392

                          #42
                          Re: Ok Christians, I'll have an open mind, why should I be christ

                          Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                          .....like they do at Coventry Cathedral, smitten by Œcumanism
                          Ecunumismatiism? They collect coins from the rubble of Christchurch?

                          Comment

                          • FallenAngel15
                            Unsaved trash, teenaged pervert
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 104

                            #43
                            Re: Ok Christians, I'll have an open mind, why should I be christ

                            I'm quite worried about straying back to satans arms, but there....welll I....Ok there is no easy way to say this so, Do I have to give up lady GaGa?
                            I really love her music and unique attitude and personality and would really, really struggle to give GaGa up.
                            Do you think it would be ok to still be a little monster (GaGa fan?)
                            And also the born this way ball is coming to Auckland next year, is it ok if I go? I would of course pray for the salvation of everyone there, but Can I go and not be pulled back to satan?
                            Ooh there ain't no other way, baby I was born this way!

                            I love the Mother Monster.
                            Xena Warrior Princess, she can save me anytime!!!

                            Comment

                            • Faith_Machine
                              Dyed-in-the-wool True Christian™
                              True Christian™
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 10050

                              #44
                              Re: Ok Christians, I'll have an open mind, why should I be christ

                              No.
                              WARNING:
                              In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
                              REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

                              Comment

                              • FallenAngel15
                                Unsaved trash, teenaged pervert
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 104

                                #45
                                Re: Ok Christians, I'll have an open mind, why should I be christ

                                Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
                                No.
                                Really? Is there no way I can be a GaGa fan and still christian, any at all?
                                Ooh there ain't no other way, baby I was born this way!

                                I love the Mother Monster.
                                Xena Warrior Princess, she can save me anytime!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...