X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Faith_Machine
    replied
    Re: Alright

    Originally posted by justinebanx View Post
    So I've been reading through a few threads on this site for a while now, and all i could think while reading it all was; wow all this is rather ridiculous. But I digress, My name Is Justin, I'm a believer in both Jesus and God. I haven't read the bible through and through, and I don't attend church, but I do consider myself an open minded Christian.
    Hey dummy, have you ever heard the Internet term, "RTM?"

    It means "read the manual," and it's what experienced computer users say to idiots who come to them with easily solved computer problems.

    Well, scat-for-brains, your human life has something in common with a computer, in that your life also comes with a manual. That manual is known as The King James Bible, and if you'd like for your stupid little life's problems to be solved, I'd suggest you get in the habit of reading it!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jedediah
    replied
    Re: Alright

    Originally posted by AlrightThen View Post
    it seemed like the only people not being damned are pastors and church goers and bible readers... Is that really what HE had in mind? I thought he loved us all?
    Pretty much. God loves us so much that He sent His son to die (temporarily) for our sins, so that if we simply accept His kind offer of Redemption, we don't have to go to hell. But if you choose to reject His infinite love, then you will suffer unfathomable torments for all of eternity in the lake of fire. Have you even picked up a Holy Bible (KJV 1611), son? This is one of the first things people learn about Christianity.

    John 3:16-18
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
    He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.


    The fact that you do not recognize God's Love for what it is only goes to show the distance you place between yourself and your Creator. My family and I will pray for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • teenaged cowlover
    replied
    Re: Alright

    With all respect.. Why are homosexuals being damned? And don't tell me to read what Pastor Ezekiel wrote because I already did.. and from the looks of that list of people being damned.. it seemed like the only people not being damned are pastors and church goers and bible readers... Is that really what HE had in mind? I thought he loved us all?

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Alright

    Originally posted by justinebanx View Post
    Well that's is your opinion sir, and I respect your opinion. Doesn't change the fact that "american" is not language.
    American is as much a language as the rubbish scots and irish is 'English'.

    Leave a comment:


  • justinebanx
    replied
    Re: Alright

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    God wants us to be richly rewarded for our faith.



    The United States is the single most powerful and wealthy nation in the world.

    Now don't smart off to me, boy!
    Well that's is your opinion sir, and I respect your opinion. Doesn't change the fact that "american" is not language.

    Leave a comment:


  • Billy Bob Jenkins
    replied
    Re: Alright

    Originally posted by justinebanx View Post
    Haha good sir "american" is not a language. English on the other hand is.
    Did you bother to read Pastor Ezekiel's awards before you decided to backsass him? No, you didn't, did you? Open mouth; remove foot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Alright

    Originally posted by justinebanx View Post
    Haha good sir "american" is not a language. English on the other hand is.
    God wants us to be richly rewarded for our faith.

    2 Samuel 22:21
    The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness: according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.

    2 Chronicles 15:7
    Be ye strong therefore, and let not your hands be weak: for your work shall be rewarded.

    Psalm 31:23
    O love the LORD, all ye his saints: for the LORD preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.
    The United States is the single most powerful and wealthy nation in the world.

    Now don't smart off to me, boy!

    Leave a comment:


  • justinebanx
    replied
    Re: Alright

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    What language was that?

    We don't speak in grunts and clicks around here, boy. We speak God's favorite language: AMERICAN!
    Haha good sir "american" is not a language. English on the other hand is.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Alright

    Originally posted by justinebanx View Post
    Mkay
    What language was that?

    We don't speak in grunts and clicks around here, boy. We speak God's favorite language: AMERICAN!

    Leave a comment:


  • justinebanx
    replied
    Re: Alright

    Originally posted by Jedediah View Post
    Young man, I suggest you study the website of my esteemed colleague, Dr. Sam Gipp, ThD.

    Here is the LINK. I trust you will find it edifying and feel exhorted to start taking your personal relationship with Jesus more seriously.
    Mkay

    Leave a comment:


  • Jedediah
    replied
    Re: Alright

    Originally posted by justinebanx View Post
    Um, I'm just asking what the difference is between the Bible you read, and the other versions out there. That's all.
    Young man, I suggest you study the website of my esteemed colleague, Dr. Sam Gipp, ThD.

    Here is the LINK. I trust you will find it edifying and feel exhorted to start taking your personal relationship with Jesus more seriously.

    Leave a comment:


  • justinebanx
    replied
    Re: Alright

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Please read my sermon on the subject HERE.

    I am Praying for you, boy.
    Um, Thank you for the read? And thank you for the prayers

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Alright

    Originally posted by justinebanx View Post
    Um, I'm just asking what the difference is between the Bible you read, and the other versions out there. That's all. Just because I haven't read the Bible in its entirety in a version I know not of, does not mean I can't ask.
    Please read my sermon on the subject HERE.

    I am Praying for you, boy.

    Leave a comment:


  • John Creeser
    replied
    Re: Alright

    Originally posted by elder swan View Post
    I see, well thank you for answering my question(s) sir. I'm sure it's tough teaching The Word of God. And you probably have answered the same questions I've asked a good amount of times.
    It's not tough teaching the word of God at all friend, I quite enjoy saving souls from eternal damnation. Besides, we are tasked by God to teach His word

    Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

    Romans 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

    Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

    Leave a comment:


  • justinebanx
    replied
    Re: Alright

    Originally posted by John Creeser View Post
    The King James version of the Bible is the only accurate translation of the textus receptus. All others are based on the Alexandrian Manuscripts and the Latin Vulgate. Not to mention the other versions are perverted by man. We are commanded by God to never add to or diminish the Word of God. To do so is blasphemy.


    Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

    Deuteronomy 12:32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

    Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
    Proverbs 30:6 Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

    Matthew 4:4 Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
    I see, well thank you for answering my question(s) sir. I'm sure it's tough teaching The Word of God. And you probably have answered the same questions I've asked a good amount of times.

    Leave a comment:

Working...