X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • John Creeser
    replied
    Re: Alright

    Originally posted by elder swan View Post
    But I digress, My name Is Justin, I'm a believer in both Jesus and God. I haven't read the bible through and through, and I don't attend church, but I do consider myself an open minded Christian.
    Hello Justin,

    Can you tell us at least what version of the Bible you've cherry picked?

    Leave a comment:


  • justinebanx
    replied
    Re: Alright

    Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    Welcome Justin. Tell me, how can you consider yourself a Christian if you have no idea of what God says in the Bible? Do you think you could build a huse with a blueprint? After all, the Bible is Gods blueprint He had created for us to follow. Do you think you know better than God and can therefore make up your own rules? I know I sure could not.
    Thank you for the welcome my good sir. Don't get me wrong, I've read some part of the new testament a few years back. I didn't mean to imply that I know better than God and therefore make up my own rules, I'm just saying I'm open minded to different ideas while maintaining a Christian mindset, if that makes any sense.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Enoch
    replied
    Re: Alright

    Oh goodie! A cafeteria Christian with a healthy dose of ignorance. Jesus LOVES those!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bobby-Joe
    replied
    Re: Alright

    Originally posted by elder swan View Post
    So I've been reading through a few threads on this site for a while now, and all i could think while reading it all was; wow all this is rather ridiculous. But I digress, My name Is Justin, I'm a believer in both Jesus and God. I haven't read the bible through and through, and I don't attend church, but I do consider myself an open minded Christian.
    Welcome friend, but how as a Bible minded Christian do you find following The Bible ridiculous? Do you not want to follow its teachings?

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Alright

    Welcome Justin. Tell me, how can you consider yourself a Christian if you have no idea of what God says in the Bible? Do you think you could build a huse with a blueprint? After all, the Bible is Gods blueprint He had created for us to follow. Do you think you know better than God and can therefore make up your own rules? I know I sure could not.

    Leave a comment:


  • justinebanx
    started a topic Alright

    Alright

    So I've been reading through a few threads on this site for a while now, and all i could think while reading it all was; wow all this is rather ridiculous. But I digress, My name Is Justin, I'm a believer in both Jesus and God. I haven't read the bible through and through, and I don't attend church, but I do consider myself an open minded Christian.
Working...