X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Hey guys

    Welcome to God's favorite forum.

    If you'd like to find out more about Landover Baptist Church, please read THIS thread created especially for new posters.

    If you have a question, use the "search" function before posting it. Most likely it is being discussed somewhere on this Godly forum. Please don't waste God's precious bandwidth.

    You will keep a respectful tongue in your head whenever addressing your betters, which includes all True Christians™. Failure to do so, or any attempt at inciting debate or mockery of God's Divine Plan, can and will result in the suspension of your posting privileges.

    Your rights on this forum are listed HERE. If you feel that any of these rights have been violated, please don't hesitate to contact a Pastor at once.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Hey guys

    Welcome Friend! Always nice to meet a new Christian. Glad to see you did not come here full of hate and foul language. I do not know what it is these days but people seem to feel the need to come into out home and spew thier feces at peace loving folk.

    Anywho, glad to meeet and I look forward to learing more about your thoughts on Jesus.

    Tell me, is there any part of the KJV Bible that you think is incorrect or should be changed?

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Enoch
    replied
    Re: Hey guys

    Originally posted by Mister Shepard View Post
    Hi Brother Enoch
    I thought it was kind of funny, I guess. I was going to change it though
    Eternal damnation is nothing to joke about. Not too many chuckles in Hell.

    Leave a comment:


  • Billy Bob Jenkins
    replied
    Re: Hey guys

    Originally posted by Mister Shepard View Post
    Calvary Baptist Church
    Pastor John Donnell
    Single but it's part of God's plan if he wants me to marry and if I'll find someone
    My favorite gun is probably a 30. cal carbine
    I haven't gone deer hunting (YET ) but I do go to the shooting range with my brother sometimes
    Rick Perry
    My favorite Bible verse is John 1:1 or John 3:16
    My favorite miracle that Christ performed was when he raised Lazarus from the dead
    Have you repented of any and all violations of holy scripture? You're not a filthy sinner, are you?

    At what age were you baptized? Who witnessed this mandatory event other than the Trinity and yourself?

    Why haven't you killed any deer or gotten married yet? Are you a little light in your tennis shoes?

    If Michelle Bachman was a man, would you support her instead of Rick?

    What do you think of John 3:18? 2 Chronicles 15:13? Mark 16:16? Those are just a few of my personal favorites.

    What is your favorite American war?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mister Shepard
    replied
    Re: Hey guys

    Originally posted by Brother Enoch View Post
    Hi. Why the weird avatar?
    Hi Brother Enoch
    I thought it was kind of funny, I guess. I was going to change it though

    Leave a comment:


  • Mister Shepard
    replied
    Re: Hey guys

    Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
    What church do you attend? What is your pastor's name? How many sons has your wife borne you? What sort of pie does she best prepare? What is your favorite gun? What is the biggest deer you have shot this year? Which Republican do you support for the presidency? What is your favorite Bible verse? What is your favorite of Christ's miracles?
    Calvary Baptist Church
    Pastor John Donnell
    Single but it's part of God's plan if he wants me to marry and if I'll find someone
    My favorite gun is probably a 30. cal carbine
    I haven't gone deer hunting (YET ) but I do go to the shooting range with my brother sometimes
    Rick Perry
    My favorite Bible verse is John 1:1 or John 3:16
    My favorite miracle that Christ performed was when he raised Lazarus from the dead

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Enoch
    replied
    Re: Hey guys

    Hi. Why the weird avatar?

    Leave a comment:


  • Billy Bob Jenkins
    replied
    Re: Hey guys

    Originally posted by Mister Shepard View Post
    Hey guys
    I'm new here, I'm a proud Christian
    Been saved for 10 years
    I love Jesus and I'm looking to meet other Christians
    What church do you attend? What is your pastor's name? How many sons has your wife borne you? What sort of pie does she best prepare? What is your favorite gun? What is the biggest deer you have shot this year? Which Republican do you support for the presidency? What is your favorite Bible verse? What is your favorite of Christ's miracles?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mister Shepard
    started a topic Hey guys :)

    Hey guys :)

    Hey guys
    I'm new here, I'm a proud Christian
    Been saved for 10 years
    I love Jesus and I'm looking to meet other Christians
Working...