X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vampyra Erotica
    Unsaved trash
    Under Investigation
    • Feb 2008
    • 6

    #16
    Re: Greetings, Landover. Allow me to introduce myself.

    Originally posted by Juliette View Post
    How can you be sure? Do you ask for medical reports anytime you want to drink someones blood?
    I drink from willing donors, which means people that I know and who know me and who give their consent. I know their medical history.
    If any of them get a new boyfriend or girlfriend, they immediatly go to get tested again, regardless of whether or not they have had sex.

    It's not like those cheesy, fictional Hollywood movies where they live for centuries, sleep in coffins, fly around and bite any random person's neck!
    Numbers 21:8 And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.

    Comment

    • WilliamJenningsBryan
      True Christian™
       
      • Jan 2007
      • 9384

      #17
      Re: Greetings, Landover. Allow me to introduce myself.

      Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
      How old are you little girl?

      Do you take us for naive teenagers? Posers like you are a dime a dozen. We are quite used to kids like you waltzing in here thinking that they are going to "blow our minds" and "freak us out" with stories of flying on broomsticks, fornicating with sheep and other depravity.

      We are here to glorify God. Why are you here?
      This is all new and quite disturbing to me Pastor. Either we have someone here that is putting us on or there is some new hemoglobin cult that we have heretofore been unaware of.

      I might speculate that there has arisen some new form of parasite that is occupying the food chain for goths that like to cut themselves.
      Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
      brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
      ...and get off my lawn
      sigpic

      Comment

      • Nobar King
        Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
        Christ's Guardian
        True Christian™
        • Sep 2007
        • 23748

        #18
        Re: Greetings, Landover. Allow me to introduce myself.

        Maybe she's at the wrong forum. Would this be more suitable for you?
        May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

        Comment

        • WilliamJenningsBryan
          True Christian™
           
          • Jan 2007
          • 9384

          #19
          Re: Greetings, Landover. Allow me to introduce myself.

          Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
          Maybe she's at the wrong forum. Would this be more suitable for you?
          Good point Brother Nobar, perhaps she should be talking to Father Martin - he could tell her how to get all she needed through transubstantiation. Finding "willing donors" sounds to me very troublesome.
          Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
          brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
          ...and get off my lawn
          sigpic

          Comment

          • Mrs. Rogers
            compassion personified
            True Christian™
            • Sep 2006
            • 2692

            #20
            Re: Greetings, Landover. Allow me to introduce myself.

            Originally posted by Vampyra Erotica View Post
            Why should I stick my nose in where it doesn't belong.
            Why the sudden attack of coyness? I don't believe you for a minute! If you're already so depraved as to guzzle emo blood for kicks, then sticking your nose into the miserable orifices of your miserable friends would be right up your alley, so to speak.

            However, by putting the 'rot' back into the sinful concept of 'erotica', you are doing something of a good deed - could there be hope for you yet? I will pray for you, dear.
            True Christians are Perfect!

            Signs that you belong to a FALSE Christian Church.

            Persecution You Have Endured for CHRIST: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger in Christ.

            For True Christians™ only: please send me Project Habakkuk updates at gertruderogers@landoverbaptist.net. Thank you.

            Comment

            • HumanityRocks
              Confirmed Enemy of God
              BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
              • Feb 2008
              • 1

              #21
              Re: Greetings, Landover. Allow me to introduce myself.

              Hey there. I think you're a cool cat.

              Normally I'm not very inclined to make friends with people like you, but since you're so brave to come here and be different, I applaud you. We're the true heaven goers, are we not?

              Comment

              • The Absurdist
                Unsaved trash
                • Jan 2008
                • 100

                #22
                Re: Greetings, Landover. Allow me to introduce myself.

                Welcome dear,

                I only have one question in mind: Why do you drink blood? I've never heard of that before, vampires are suppose to be a myth, no?

                And don't try to make a good image of yourself here, peoples tend to like to make us (no-True Christians) look like filthy bastards, wich is quite fun at the end
                Søren Kierkegaard: "The Absurd, or to act by virtue of the absurd, is to act upon faith ... I must act, but reflection has closed the road so I take one of the possibilities and say: This is what I do, I cannot do otherwise because I am brought to a standstill by my powers of reflection."

                Comment

                • Vampyra Erotica
                  Unsaved trash
                  Under Investigation
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 6

                  #23
                  Re: Greetings, Landover. Allow me to introduce myself.

                  Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
                  This is all new and quite disturbing to me Pastor. Either we have someone here that is putting us on or there is some new hemoglobin cult that we have heretofore been unaware of.

                  I might speculate that there has arisen some new form of parasite that is occupying the food chain for goths that like to cut themselves.
                  It's not a "hemoglobin cult" or a cult of any kind. There's nothing really religious about it for me.

                  If you're already so depraved as to guzzle emo blood for kicks...
                  I don't drink blood for "kicks." It's an actual need for me.
                  I've tried going without drinking blood, but I've always felt drained of energy and sick to my stomache. But then, when I finally feed on the blood, I feel relaxed and, yet, full of energy.
                  It's painful for me to go without blood.

                  Maybe she's at the wrong forum. Would this be more suitable for you?
                  Good point Brother Nobar, perhaps she should be talking to Father Martin - he could tell her how to get all she needed through transubstantiation. Finding "willing donors" sounds to me very troublesome.
                  I've always found catholicism to be a waste of my time. I mean, really, saying that wine is blood!?
                  And that so-called sect of priests that supposedly drink real human blood that was mentioned in the link, I've never found any proof of it anywhere. If there really are priests who drink real blood, it's probably just cow's blood from a butcher shop, not human blood.

                  I only have one question in mind: Why do you drink blood? I've never heard of that before, vampires are suppose to be a myth, no?
                  Hollywood movie vampyres are a myth. There are real vampyres out there who do drink blood. Some, like myself, don't dress or even look "gothic."
                  And as I've stated before, It's a need for me.
                  Numbers 21:8 And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.

                  Comment

                  • Juliette
                    True Christian™
                    True Christian™
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 705

                    #24
                    Re: Greetings, Landover. Allow me to introduce myself.

                    Originally posted by Vampyra Erotica View Post
                    I drink from willing donors, which means people that I know and who know me and who give their consent. I know their medical history.
                    If any of them get a new boyfriend or girlfriend, they immediatly go to get tested again, regardless of whether or not they have had sex.
                    Well. I'm sure God is disapproving of these habits but you are an adult capable making her own choice.

                    But be carefull on that. Even being tested it's not completely safe. Considering for example that the incubationtime for AIDS (for example) is at least 3 months. So unless you know what that guy / girl has been doing three months before testing you will never be sure.

                    More info.


                    Comment

                    • Nobar King
                      Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
                      Christ's Guardian
                      True Christian™
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 23748

                      #25
                      Re: Greetings, Landover. Allow me to introduce myself.

                      Apparently she has no reason for doing it at all, which is even worse than the 100 or so reasons that she proposed were NOT the real reasons.
                      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

                      Comment

                      Working...