X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • StanAndMeForever
    replied
    Re: Hello, everyone!

    Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
    durrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............
    Wow, that wasn't long. I was expecting moar from you.

    Oh well.

    I'll just say a few things that you all have probably heard multiple times, but are too busy sticking your fingers in your ears to hear.

    You make yourselves an easy target for trolling and whatnot by being zealots. I am Christian, although I won't say which denomination because I'd rather not deal with your bashing. God preaches love for all creatures and all of his creations, homosexuals included. You do not need to call them "fags/faggots", a once-neutral term now made derogatory for whatever reason, and you especially do not need to kill them, after all, isn't it one of the Ten Commandments that "Thou shalt not murder"? (Yay Exodus 20:13/Deuteronomy 5:17!). If there is any judgment to be dealt, then God will take care of that himself, although GOD FORGIVES AND LOVES ALL OF HIS PEOPLE. And declaring Catholics to be a false religion is actually quite paradoxical...because didn't "Baptists", as you wish to call yourselves, split off of another branch of Christianity that branched off of Catholicism way back when? Hmm...also, you seem to be racist, referring to the Chinese people in another thread as "chinks", a term I (along with many) find quite derogatory. I'm pretty sure God doesn't approve of hate speech, or hating other people, as well.

    Have a nice day.

    Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
    Long distance relationships are the best for preserving fidelity.
    And clever. Very clever.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nobar King
    replied
    Re: Hello, everyone!

    Long distance relationships are the best for preserving fidelity.

    Leave a comment:


  • SatanIsMyCoPilot
    replied
    Re: Hello, everyone!

    Oh, I'm sorry if I came on the wrong foot, guys. Anyways, a bit more about myself...well, I'm from Russia, and I met this guy while on cruise in Mexico. I adopted Judaism when I was 6 (I was born on June 6, by the way), and have been oh so happy ever since. Although we maintain a long-distance relationship, ebaum's has helped us maintain a healthy connection.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nobar King
    replied
    Re: Hello, everyone!

    durrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............

    Leave a comment:


  • SatanIsMyCoPilot
    replied
    Re: Hello, everyone!

    Oh hey hun bun, I can't believe we found this fabulous site! Hey everyone I'm this hunk of man meat's butt buddy/boyfriend/manwhore, and I'm a black gay jewish communist who simply LOVES death metal!

    Leave a comment:


  • StanAndMeForever
    started a topic Hello, everyone!

    Hello, everyone!

    Hello, everyone. I was guided here by the kind people at Ebaum's World. Praise Lucifer for their help. Now, I know many of you probably won't agree with some of my facist beliefs, but I do hope that we can all put our differences aside and be friends in the future. I'm just your average 30-year-old Hispanic man who is just looking for a place on the internet to call my own...and maybe I can even invite my boyfriend here, if you all don't mind.

    Thank you for listening, everyone!
Working...