X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dutch Girl
    Unsaved trash - God mocking whore
    • Nov 2010
    • 283

    #31
    Re: I'm back

    Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
    It's amazing isn't it. I only have to think you're probably about to turn up and (t)here you are. Of course you know I'm happy to be friends with you but since meeting all these wonderful people it's as though everyone else is nuts. Very often we are able to recognise the work of the Spirit in another soul [yours, in this case] because of the reaction to move away. But in the end [as in Miss Kat's case] curiosity wins out and the desire for Salvation draws the elect to Him, as you are drawn.
    Seriously, you need to get laid.

    Being a virgin is not becoming you.


    Jesus loves you seriously bigtime. He’d hug you until your eyeballs exploded out of your skull if he ever met you. He’d windsurf across oceans of dead Nazis which he personally slaughtered just to tell you that your new haircut is the bee’s knees. Jesus is like the monster truck of love and you are an old Geo Metro which he will roar his massive engine over and crush your pathetic fiberglass frame into a crumpled heap. Praise Jesus, especially when it’s sunny outside because Jesus would totally be cool with you praising while you get a nice tan.

    - Ecclesiastes xii.7

    Comment

    • Deaner
      Christ's Love Messenger
      True Christian™
      • Sep 2006
      • 5932

      #32
      Re: I'm back

      Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
      If somebody called "Dutch Girl" turns up offering advice, I'd be very cautious. In fact I'll leave her a messagie reminding her not to do so.

      • [done]
      Sister Mitza;

      If there is anyone who can bring Sister Kitty Kat out from her shyness, it would be you.

      You have traversed the valley between sin and love. You have endured the endless line of fat, sweaty pastors berating and quizzing you on every aspect of the Bible and came away with your faith intact (although somewhat tired and in need of a bath).

      Maybe she is away right now, being torn between satan and our sweet Baby Jesus. Maybe she is resting after searching her soul for the deep answers required to follow our Saviour.

      It is you I trust (should you accept) to decipher the unreliable and non-sensical feelings of a feeble minded woman. Please join me in prayer to our Saviour and help guide our Sweet Sister Kitty Kat back to our Saviour and the chubby, smelly bodies of our Pastor's bosoms. Do not be afraid, we are with you.

      Should you succeed, I will present you with your own special medal "Female approaching intelligence". God speed Sister.

      YIC

      Deaner

      Comment

      • Deaner
        Christ's Love Messenger
        True Christian™
        • Sep 2006
        • 5932

        #33
        Re: I'm back

        Originally posted by Dutch Girl View Post
        You rang?

        I have only one tip for you. Run away fast from these Christian nuts and go have some fun.
        Dear Dutch Girl;

        My name is Deaner and I am kind of a morality Deputy for Landover Baptist. Could we please have a full frontal nude shot to make sure you are not one of those weirdo she-males?

        Please don't worry about being accepted into our church. I will let you stay in my cabin in the woods until everything blows over, comes to a head, something hard is in your hands, you feel sticky, we figure it out. Trust in me Child of Christ. There are many senior Pastors waiting to help. I have never said this to anyone before. We are honest noble men. Please don't believe any lies you hear about me.

        Comment

        • Dutch Girl
          Unsaved trash - God mocking whore
          • Nov 2010
          • 283

          #34
          Re: I'm back

          Don't I deserve more than a bit of copy paste?

          But in case you are really interested, the Internet is filled with my full frontal nudity pictures.


          Jesus loves you seriously bigtime. He’d hug you until your eyeballs exploded out of your skull if he ever met you. He’d windsurf across oceans of dead Nazis which he personally slaughtered just to tell you that your new haircut is the bee’s knees. Jesus is like the monster truck of love and you are an old Geo Metro which he will roar his massive engine over and crush your pathetic fiberglass frame into a crumpled heap. Praise Jesus, especially when it’s sunny outside because Jesus would totally be cool with you praising while you get a nice tan.

          - Ecclesiastes xii.7

          Comment

          • MitzaLizalor
            Completely CRAZY for the Lord
            True Christian™
            • Sep 2010
            • 14704

            #35
            Re: I'm back

            Originally posted by Dutch Girl View Post
            Seriously, you need to get laid.

            Being a virgin is not becoming you.
            I am trying to eat breakfast if you don't mind and am having enough trouble already due to having hurt my back last night.

            Originally posted by Deaner View Post
            the valley between sin and love
            The local art festivals are held in gently mown rolllng hills (or in dense bush, take your pick) and so there are indeed plenty of secluded valleys available. Yes, I know what heathens will get up to there - or in plain view for all to see - but I am not surprised having spent enough time as a heathen myself to recognise what their idiotic gestures mean.

            Now I recognise the hand of SATAN and long for all these harlots to hear The Good News that they don't have to act like that any more. Their lives are so warped, so out of balance and there is an answer.

            Thank you both for your concern.

            Comment

            • Deaner
              Christ's Love Messenger
              True Christian™
              • Sep 2006
              • 5932

              #36
              Re: I'm back

              Originally posted by Dutch Girl View Post
              Don't I deserve more than a bit of copy paste?

              But in case you are really interested, the Internet is filled with my full frontal nudity pictures.
              That hurt my feelings. I'm going back to my true love Mitzi.

              Comment

              • MitzaLizalor
                Completely CRAZY for the Lord
                True Christian™
                • Sep 2010
                • 14704

                #37
                Re: I'm back

                oh dear

                Comment

                • Pastor Ezekiel
                  Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                   
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 78556

                  #38
                  Re: I'm back

                  Originally posted by KittyKat View Post
                  I would gladly except all the help I can get, but I don't want to bring this sites reputation into disrepute and was wondering if it should be discussed with a mature christian in private?
                  My confidential True Christian(tm) email link is at the bottom of my signature below. Feel free to contact me anytime.
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

                  Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                  Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                  Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                  Comment

                  • Faith_Machine
                    Dyed-in-the-wool True Christian™
                    True Christian™
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 10050

                    #39
                    Re: I'm back

                    Originally posted by Deaner View Post
                    I have just pm'd them to you. Please pass them along once we have KItty Kat's confirmation.
                    I wasn't sure exactly who you wanted me to pass them along to, so I forwarded the directions to all ten members of Praise Club. I hope that was alright.
                    WARNING:
                    In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
                    REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

                    Comment

                    • Rev. M. Rodimer
                      Honorary True Christian™
                      Forum Member
                      • May 2008
                      • 13996

                      #40
                      Re: I'm back

                      Originally posted by Ditch Girl View Post
                      Don't I deserve more than a bit of copy paste?
                      No.
                      Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
                      I wasn't sure exactly who you wanted me to pass them along to, so I forwarded the directions to all ten members of Praise Club. I hope that was alright.
                      Thanks for including me, Brother FM. I do look forward to lending a hand!

                      I just hope the young girl to be prayed over actually shows up this time.
                      Bible boring? Nonsense!
                      Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                      You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

                      Comment

                      • KittyKat
                        Unsaved trash - Caution: Possible Floozy
                         
                        • Sep 2011
                        • 61

                        #41
                        Re: I'm back

                        Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post

                        I just hope the young girl to be prayed over actually shows up this time.
                        Hello Reverend,

                        I do so hope to attend, I need to be prayed over. If others want to come and join they can too.
                        xxx Kat xxx

                        Comment

                        • Deaner
                          Christ's Love Messenger
                          True Christian™
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 5932

                          #42
                          Re: I'm back

                          To Brother Faith; you may pm the directions to any male who wishes to see Jesus Christ exit their bodies and enter into a female controlled by Satan.

                          To Sister Kitty Kat; it has taken a lot of courage to take the step you are about to take so I would like to prepare you somewhat...

                          You will be naked laying in the middle of approx. 40 naked men holding candles and calling on Christ to join us. If you lift your head slightly and look out the entrance to the cabin door you will also see a line of naked men, also holding candles, as far as the eye can see. It will be impossible to see the end of the line. This is to enforce Christ's desire that we stop trying to figure out what He's going to do. If you see bottles of whiskey and cuban cigars being passed around do not worry, they are not for you.

                          As the chanting of Christ's name becomes louder, all of a sudden you will here a shrieking "Yipeee!! Let's do it!!" coming from the back of the line.

                          Again, do not be afraid.

                          The room will begin to spin (this is Christ making his entrance), you will see legs, arms, unknown faces swirling and turning in a mixture of sweat, body odour and dirty gonads. It's ok, just go with it. You will be lifted to the highest form of ecstasy you have ever felt. You will become unconscious.

                          When you awake, you will be alone in a room filled with empty liquor bottles, stained clothing and dirty towels. Please clean up then turn off the lights when you leave.

                          Congratulations. You have been saved.

                          Comment

                          • KittyKat
                            Unsaved trash - Caution: Possible Floozy
                             
                            • Sep 2011
                            • 61

                            #43
                            Re: I'm back

                            Originally posted by Deaner View Post

                            When you awake, you will be alone in a room filled with empty liquor bottles, stained clothing and dirty towels. Please clean up then turn off the lights when you leave.

                            That all sounded rather amazing, and I look forward to it all!

                            Of course I will clean and scrub the floors. I can do all the laundry for the next day.
                            xxx Kat xxx

                            Comment

                            • Faith_Machine
                              Dyed-in-the-wool True Christian™
                              True Christian™
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 10050

                              #44
                              Re: I'm back

                              It's so refreshing to meet a young lady with such a good attitude!
                              WARNING:
                              In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
                              REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

                              Comment

                              • KittyKat
                                Unsaved trash - Caution: Possible Floozy
                                 
                                • Sep 2011
                                • 61

                                #45
                                Re: I'm back

                                Thanks
                                xxx Kat xxx

                                Comment

                                Working...