X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ownedproperty
    Unsaved trash, teenager
     
    • Jan 2013
    • 27

    #1

    Hello True Christian Forum

    Hello everyone,

    My name is Rebecca. My husband chose me as his wife 2 years ago and I have since bore 2 of his children and I am carrying another. My husband selected the Jackson Baptist Church for us to attend.

    My two favorite verses, that I reflect upon daily are Ephesians 5:22-24 and Genesis 3:16.

    I came to find Jesus through the teachings of the Church and that of my father.

    Rebecca
    "That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5
  • Thomas Taylor
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    • Oct 2012
    • 1486

    #2
    Re: Hello True Christian Forum

    Well, hello Rebecca. I hope your husband knows you are on the forum. I am verry happy to hear that after only two years of married bliss you are ready to pop out your third little soldier for Christ.What type of pie do you like to make for your husband.
    Isaiah 66:15

    For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

    Comment

    • ownedproperty
      Unsaved trash, teenager
       
      • Jan 2013
      • 27

      #3
      Re: Hello True Christian Forum

      Hello Sir,

      Yes Sir, my husband know that I am here. My internet access is controlled by him Sir. I am very excited to give birth to my husband's third. I can not wait. My favorite pie to make my husband is apple Sir.

      Rebecca
      "That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

      Comment

      • Victor
        Unsaved trash
        Under Investigation
        • May 2012
        • 10

        #4
        Re: Hello True Christian Forum

        While talking about Pie, do you make delicious blueberry pies aswell?
        I started my journey to become a good True Christian™ man in May of 2012.

        Comment

        • James Hutchins
          True Christian™
          Just a Regular Nice Guy
           
          • Jun 2009
          • 29457

          #5
          Re: Hello True Christian Forum

          Are all your children sons?
          How often do you give your husband a slice of hot pie? Do you share the pie with others? How do you keep the local nigras from sticking thier fingers in your wet pie?
          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

          Comment

          • ownedproperty
            Unsaved trash, teenager
             
            • Jan 2013
            • 27

            #6
            Re: Hello True Christian Forum

            Yes Sir, my husband loves my blueberry pie Sir, it is his favorite. I always have fresh pie available so at any time my husband requires a piece it is available to him Sir. The pies are kept in the kitchen of my husband's house waiting to be served to him or anyone he wishes I serve Sir.

            I have bore 1 son and 1 daughter so far for my husband Sir.

            Rebecca
            "That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

            Comment

            • Dr Laurence Niles
              Psychotheological Analyst Therapist
               
              • Jan 2012
              • 9063

              #7
              Re: Hello True Christian Forum

              Originally posted by ownedproperty View Post
              My favorite pie to make my husband
              Well this is just typical of the feminazis we see in today's world, I expect

              YOUR FAVOURITE PIE TO MAKE HIM!!!!

              Since when is the wife the one to make the decisions?

              Ephesians 5:22 "Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord."

              1st Timothy 2:11-12 "Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence."

              I can't imagine the horror of a rugged, manly True Christian(tm) coming home from a hard afternoons job overseeing his workers being told what to do by a woman

              Does your husband to discipline you at all?

              YIC
              1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

              Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

              Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

              Comment

              • ownedproperty
                Unsaved trash, teenager
                 
                • Jan 2013
                • 27

                #8
                Re: Hello True Christian Forum

                All decision of my life are made by my husband Sir. I was previously as which pie I like to make for my husband. While I like making apple pie, I as my husband's wife makes the pies that my husband wishes Sir, mainly blueberry.

                A wife has never and should never make the decisions Sir.

                Yes Sir, I am disciplined by my husband Sir.

                Rebecca
                "That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

                Comment

                • BelieverInGod
                  Fourm Member
                  Forum Member
                  • Feb 2010
                  • 9269

                  #9
                  Re: Hello True Christian Forum

                  Originally posted by ownedproperty View Post
                  All decision of my life are made by my husband Sir. I was previously as which pie I like to make for my husband. While I like making apple pie, I as my husband's wife makes the pies that my husband wishes Sir, mainly blueberry.

                  A wife has never and should never make the decisions Sir.

                  Yes Sir, I am disciplined by my husband Sir.

                  Rebecca
                  Hello Rebecca, welcome to our friendly forum.

                  It's so nice to meet a proper woman these days, as femnazi's seem to be the norm.
                  Drama queen

                  Comment

                  • Pastor Ed Lowman
                    Southern Hospitality Exemplified
                    Always kind and loving
                    True Christian™
                    • Sep 2011
                    • 1838

                    #10
                    Re: Hello True Christian Forum

                    Welcome, Rebecca. A woman who is ready to provide pie for her husband right when he wants it as you do must make her husband very proud indeed.

                    Pastor Ed

                    Comment

                    • ownedproperty
                      Unsaved trash, teenager
                       
                      • Jan 2013
                      • 27

                      #11
                      Re: Hello True Christian Forum

                      Thank you BelieverInGod, this forum has been very friendly so far. What a great place to learn about God and how to better do my womanly duties.

                      My husband seems very happy with me Sir.

                      Rebecca
                      "That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

                      Comment

                      • ownedproperty
                        Unsaved trash, teenager
                         
                        • Jan 2013
                        • 27

                        #12
                        Re: Hello True Christian Forum

                        No Sir, That part of the post was to answer Pastor Lowman's post Sir.

                        Rebecca
                        "That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

                        Comment

                        • Pastor Ezekiel
                          Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                           
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 78556

                          #13
                          Re: Hello True Christian Forum

                          Welcome to God's favorite forum. Quit bragging about your daughter! Who cares?
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

                          Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                          Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                          Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                          Comment

                          • Nobar King
                            Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
                            Christ's Guardian
                            True Christian™
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 23748

                            #14
                            Re: Hello True Christian Forum

                            I've never been to New Jersey but I hear that it has a lot of mafia and Italians. I've seen the Sopranos. Do you talk like that?
                            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

                            Comment

                            • ownedproperty
                              Unsaved trash, teenager
                               
                              • Jan 2013
                              • 27

                              #15
                              Re: Hello True Christian Forum

                              Thank you Pastor Ezekiel, Sir. This forum is wonderful and Godly Sir. You are truly correct Sir. No one cares about my husband's daughter. For my husband's son that I had the honor of carrying for him, is the apple of my eye Sir.

                              Nobar King Sir, a good portion or New Jersey is like that. my husband and I however are not like that at all Sir.

                              Rebecca
                              "That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

                              Comment

                              Working...