X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mary Etheldreda
    Gushing for Jesus
     
    • Sep 2011
    • 23775

    #31
    Re: Hello True Christian Forum

    Originally posted by ownedproperty View Post
    My husband wishes to let the true Christians of this forum know that today another little soldier of Christ was born. I gave birth to my husband's second son John this morning.

    Rebecca
    And on the computer so soon. My my, what a strong woman you are.

    Mr. Etheldreda always tells me he married me because he knew I was strong enough to plop down a Soldier for Christ in one step, continue feeding, teaching and disciplining the other children, and never break stride whilst plowing the field. "More useful than an ass," he says.

    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

    Comment

    • WalkingInTheLight
      Forum Member
      Forum Member
      • Jan 2013
      • 72

      #32
      Re: Hello True Christian Forum

      What wonderful news, Rebecca!
      John is certainly a good name, you can't go wrong with that one! We have planned to call our first son John, and if we run out of Biblical names, we have no qualms about using it again.
      When will you be starting on your next one?
      "That all the people of the earth might know the hand of the Lord, that it is mighty: that ye might fear the Lord your God for ever."
      Joshua 4:24
      Sister Myrna on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/BiblicalLite...ithSisterMyrna

      Comment

      • Missionary in Sweden
        Forum Member
        Forum Member
        • Apr 2011
        • 189

        #33
        Re: Hello True Christian Forum

        Congratulations on putting another soldier for Christ on this earth. God bless that it's a son.
        Are you a filthy sinner unable to keep your hands off your John Thomas? http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=86786

        Is your wife disobedient? http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=86604

        Comment

        • ownedproperty
          Unsaved trash, teenager
           
          • Jan 2013
          • 27

          #34
          Re: Hello True Christian Forum

          Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
          And on the computer so soon. My my, what a strong woman you are.

          Mr. Etheldreda always tells me he married me because he knew I was strong enough to plop down a Soldier for Christ in one step, continue feeding, teaching and disciplining the other children, and never break stride whilst plowing the field. "More useful than an ass," he says.

          Thank you Mary. I was blessed that it happened early in the morning while my husband was at work so that he did not have to experience the whole process. I was then blessed that I was able to return home and be available to continue serving my husband without interruption as a true Christian woman should do. It hurt a lot especially with the discipline I had received the day before but my reason for existing is to serve God and my husband by ignoring and frivolus needs or want I may have and serving the needs of my husband.

          Rebecca
          "That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

          Comment

          • ownedproperty
            Unsaved trash, teenager
             
            • Jan 2013
            • 27

            #35
            Re: Hello True Christian Forum

            Originally posted by WalkingInTheLight View Post
            What wonderful news, Rebecca!
            John is certainly a good name, you can't go wrong with that one! We have planned to call our first son John, and if we run out of Biblical names, we have no qualms about using it again.
            When will you be starting on your next one?
            Thank you WalkingInTheLight. My husband's first son was Joshua and now he decided on John. I love both of the names he has picked.

            My husband wants me to be carrying the next little soldier of Christ as soon as possible. I hope it happens as soon as possible too so that I may please him.

            Rebecca
            "That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

            Comment

            • ownedproperty
              Unsaved trash, teenager
               
              • Jan 2013
              • 27

              #36
              Re: Hello True Christian Forum

              Originally posted by Missionary in Sweden View Post
              Congratulations on putting another soldier for Christ on this earth. God bless that it's a son.
              Thank you Sir.

              Rebecca
              "That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

              Comment

              • Mary Etheldreda
                Gushing for Jesus
                 
                • Sep 2011
                • 23775

                #37
                Re: Hello True Christian Forum

                Originally posted by ownedproperty View Post
                Thank you Mary. I was blessed that it happened early in the morning while my husband was at work so that he did not have to experience the whole process. I was then blessed that I was able to return home and be available to continue serving my husband without interruption as a true Christian woman should do. It hurt a lot especially with the discipline I had received the day before but my reason for existing is to serve God and my husband by ignoring and frivolus needs or want I may have and serving the needs of my husband.

                Rebecca
                Wrong. A True Christian™ woman would be familiar with the Word of God, and not bring dishonor unto the Lord Jesus Christ by spiritually contaminating her husband's home with her uncleanliness. She would have made preparations for staying out of the home, likely in her menstrual hut, out of his sight, so as not to burden him further.

                Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a man child:
                then she shall be unclean seven days; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean.
                Leviticus 12:2
                Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

                Comment

                • BelieverInGod
                  Fourm Member
                  Forum Member
                  • Feb 2010
                  • 9269

                  #38
                  Re: Hello True Christian Forum

                  Originally posted by ownedproperty View Post
                  Thank you Mary. I was blessed that it happened early in the morning while my husband was at work so that he did not have to experience the whole process. I was then blessed that I was able to return home and be available to continue serving my husband without interruption as a true Christian woman should do. It hurt a lot especially with the discipline I had received the day before but my reason for existing is to serve God and my husband by ignoring and frivolus needs or want I may have and serving the needs of my husband.

                  Rebecca
                  Sister Etheldreda is absolutely right

                  Leviticus 12:1-5 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a man child: then she shall be unclean seven days; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean. And in the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised. And she shall then continue in the blood of her purifying three and thirty days; she shall touch no hallowed thing, nor come into the sanctuary, until the days of her purifying be fulfilled. But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days.
                  Drama queen

                  Comment

                  • James Hutchins
                    True Christian™
                    Just a Regular Nice Guy
                     
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 29457

                    #39
                    Re: Hello True Christian Forum

                    Just where was this boy born, the aisles of Wal*Mart?
                    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                    Comment

                    Working...