X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ownedproperty
    Unsaved trash, teenager
     
    • Jan 2013
    • 27

    #16
    Re: Hello True Christian Forum

    I wish to thank all the members of this forum for the great welcome to this amazing place. This forum is truly Godly. I am truly blessed to have found such a wonderful place so that I can always be learning to be a better true christian lady, wife of my husband, and mother for my husband's boys.

    Thank you so much.

    Rebecca
    "That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

    Comment

    • ownedproperty
      Unsaved trash, teenager
       
      • Jan 2013
      • 27

      #17
      Re: Hello True Christian Forum

      Additionally, I would like to thank Dr. Laurence Niles. Thank you for the comment on one of my posts and for the Friendship on here.

      Now to go continue my wifely duties. I have a house to clean and there is cooking to be done.

      Rebecca
      "That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

      Comment

      • Nobar King
        Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
        Christ's Guardian
        True Christian™
        • Sep 2007
        • 23748

        #18
        Re: Hello True Christian Forum

        I have read some of your other posts. I thought you were going to continue being polite and address True Christians as 'Sir'. I'm led to believe that you are just a troll and were doing this to try to fake me out.
        May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

        Comment

        • ownedproperty
          Unsaved trash, teenager
           
          • Jan 2013
          • 27

          #19
          Re: Hello True Christian Forum

          I am very sorry Nobar King Sir. Carrying my husband's child has been hard this time Sir but that is no excuse as it is a woman's duty to always respect men and serve her husband no matter how she is feeling. I have shown your post to my husband Sir and he has beaten me raw Sir. It will never be done again Sir.

          Rebecca
          "That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

          Comment

          • Missionary in Sweden
            Forum Member
            Forum Member
            • Apr 2011
            • 189

            #20
            Re: Hello True Christian Forum

            Originally posted by ownedproperty View Post
            All decision of my life are made by my husband Sir. I was previously as which pie I like to make for my husband. While I like making apple pie, I as my husband's wife makes the pies that my husband wishes Sir, mainly blueberry.

            A wife has never and should never make the decisions Sir.

            Yes Sir, I am disciplined by my husband Sir.

            Rebecca
            You sound like a great and Godly woman. Welcome to the forum. Be sure to thank your husband for letting you use the Internet on your own.

            How does your husband discipline you?
            Are you a filthy sinner unable to keep your hands off your John Thomas? http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=86786

            Is your wife disobedient? http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=86604

            Comment

            • ownedproperty
              Unsaved trash, teenager
               
              • Jan 2013
              • 27

              #21
              Re: Hello True Christian Forum

              Originally posted by Missionary in Sweden View Post
              You sound like a great and Godly woman. Welcome to the forum. Be sure to thank your husband for letting you use the Internet on your own.

              How does your husband discipline you?
              Thank you Sir. I am almost always fully monitored while you the very few webpages i have access to Sir.

              My punishments depend on what I have done Sir. During the most recent one, my husband paddled, spanked, and beat me Sir.

              Rebecca
              "That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

              Comment

              • Missionary in Sweden
                Forum Member
                Forum Member
                • Apr 2011
                • 189

                #22
                Re: Hello True Christian Forum

                Originally posted by ownedproperty View Post
                Thank you Sir. I am almost always fully monitored while you the very few webpages i have access to Sir.

                My punishments depend on what I have done Sir. During the most recent one, my husband paddled, spanked, and beat me Sir.

                Rebecca
                Does he find reason to beat you often? Are you often disobedient?

                I'm having some obedience issues with my own wife. Maybe I should try spanking and paddling her. Canes are cheap to buy. So far I've only smacked her in the face. But that leaves bruises for the neighbors to see. Thanks for the tips.
                Are you a filthy sinner unable to keep your hands off your John Thomas? http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=86786

                Is your wife disobedient? http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=86604

                Comment

                • ownedproperty
                  Unsaved trash, teenager
                   
                  • Jan 2013
                  • 27

                  #23
                  Re: Hello True Christian Forum

                  [QUOTE=Missionary in Sweden;972839]Does he find reason to beat you often? Are you often disobedient?

                  I receive regular maintenance beatings to remind me of my place and my womanly duties Sir. Sometimes though I still forget and I have to be punished. It is not to often but tends to happen more when I am pregnant as I slip in serving my husband and begin to even think about my needs.

                  Rebecca
                  "That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

                  Comment

                  • Missionary in Sweden
                    Forum Member
                    Forum Member
                    • Apr 2011
                    • 189

                    #24
                    Re: Hello True Christian Forum

                    [QUOTE=ownedproperty;973209]
                    Originally posted by Missionary in Sweden View Post
                    Does he find reason to beat you often? Are you often disobedient?

                    I receive regular maintenance beatings to remind me of my place and my womanly duties Sir. Sometimes though I still forget and I have to be punished. It is not to often but tends to happen more when I am pregnant as I slip in serving my husband and begin to even think about my needs.

                    Rebecca
                    Warms my heart to hear.
                    Are you a filthy sinner unable to keep your hands off your John Thomas? http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=86786

                    Is your wife disobedient? http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=86604

                    Comment

                    • Dr Laurence Niles
                      Psychotheological Analyst Therapist
                       
                      • Jan 2012
                      • 9063

                      #25
                      Re: Hello True Christian Forum

                      Originally posted by ownedproperty View Post
                      I receive regular maintenance beatings to remind me of my place and my womanly duties Sir. Sometimes though I still forget and I have to be punished. It is not to often but tends to happen more when I am pregnant as I slip in serving my husband and begin to even think about my needs.

                      Rebecca
                      I really don't like the word punished. To be disciplined by one's husband is on thing but to be punished smacks of him liking it.

                      To discipline one's wife is sometimes called for but does he revel in it? It was was always very hurtful for me to disciples my ex wife and it hurt me as much as it hurt her. But afterwards the air of serenity and calm in our house and the pride I had when I took her off to church was palpable.

                      Perhaps you both need to talk about what he expects from you so you both know how to behave in a trully Christian way.

                      YIC
                      1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

                      Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

                      Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

                      Comment

                      • WalkingInTheLight
                        Forum Member
                        Forum Member
                        • Jan 2013
                        • 72

                        #26
                        Re: Hello True Christian Forum

                        [QUOTE=ownedproperty;973209]
                        Originally posted by Missionary in Sweden View Post
                        Does he find reason to beat you often? Are you often disobedient?

                        I receive regular maintenance beatings to remind me of my place and my womanly duties Sir. Sometimes though I still forget and I have to be punished. It is not to often but tends to happen more when I am pregnant as I slip in serving my husband and begin to even think about my needs.

                        Rebecca
                        Hello Rebecca, I too have found this to be a truly Godly place!

                        How fortunate you are to have a husband that loves you so much that he is even willing to correct and discipline you during pregnancy! I'm sure during such times there are unrighteous men who allow their wives to become slovenly and lapse in their duty...some men debase themselves and even take on some of their wives' household duties when they are pregnant What embarassing defiance of God's plan!
                        You are very blessed to have such a committed husband! I hope I too will be blessed in this respect!

                        I will pray that you are granted another boy
                        "That all the people of the earth might know the hand of the Lord, that it is mighty: that ye might fear the Lord your God for ever."
                        Joshua 4:24
                        Sister Myrna on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/BiblicalLite...ithSisterMyrna

                        Comment

                        • ownedproperty
                          Unsaved trash, teenager
                           
                          • Jan 2013
                          • 27

                          #27
                          Re: Hello True Christian Forum

                          Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
                          I really don't like the word punished. To be disciplined by one's husband is on thing but to be punished smacks of him liking it.

                          To discipline one's wife is sometimes called for but does he revel in it? It was was always very hurtful for me to disciples my ex wife and it hurt me as much as it hurt her. But afterwards the air of serenity and calm in our house and the pride I had when I took her off to church was palpable.

                          Perhaps you both need to talk about what he expects from you so you both know how to behave in a trully Christian way.

                          YIC

                          Thank you Sir. It would be more correct to say I was disciplined Sir. I don't feel like my husband revels in it Sir. I feel he just wants to make sure I am serving him correctly and doing as God has instructed in the Bible Sir. I am grateful Sir, that my husband love me so much as to take some of his valuable time to discipline me Sir.

                          He talks to me after my discipline on how to better serve God and himself Sir. My discipline has been less frequent Sir.

                          Rebecca
                          "That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

                          Comment

                          • ownedproperty
                            Unsaved trash, teenager
                             
                            • Jan 2013
                            • 27

                            #28
                            Re: Hello True Christian Forum

                            Originally posted by WalkingInTheLight View Post
                            Hello Rebecca, I too have found this to be a truly Godly place!

                            How fortunate you are to have a husband that loves you so much that he is even willing to correct and discipline you during pregnancy! I'm sure during such times there are unrighteous men who allow their wives to become slovenly and lapse in their duty...some men debase themselves and even take on some of their wives' household duties when they are pregnant What embarassing defiance of God's plan!
                            You are very blessed to have such a committed husband! I hope I too will be blessed in this respect!

                            I will pray that you are granted another boy
                            Hello WalkingInTheLight, I am very fortunate to have a husband that loves me so much that he is even willing to correct and discipline me during pregnancy. Thankfully, I am not allowed to lapse on my duties at at.

                            My husband was blessed with a son that will be born any day now.

                            Rebecca
                            "That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

                            Comment

                            • ownedproperty
                              Unsaved trash, teenager
                               
                              • Jan 2013
                              • 27

                              #29
                              Re: Hello True Christian Forum

                              My husband wishes to let the true Christians of this forum know that today another little soldier of Christ was born. I gave birth to my husband's second son John this morning.

                              Rebecca
                              "That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

                              Comment

                              • BelieverInGod
                                Fourm Member
                                Forum Member
                                • Feb 2010
                                • 9269

                                #30
                                Re: Hello True Christian Forum

                                Originally posted by ownedproperty View Post
                                My husband wishes to let the true Christians of this forum know that today another little soldier of Christ was born. I gave birth to my husband's second son John this morning.

                                Rebecca
                                John is a fine Christian name.

                                Many blessings to you and your family.
                                Drama queen

                                Comment

                                Working...