X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • april_RN
    replied
    Re: introduction

    I opted to not go to mass this morning, I find myself asking a lot of questions Mary I read my Bible last night, while there were some things I couldn't understand with the old English...there was much more that I did understand...thank you for the encouragement and support! !!

    Leave a comment:


  • april_RN
    replied
    Re: introduction

    Originally posted by Mary Thompson View Post
    Welcome April, to God's chosen forum. I hate to think that a God-fearing girl like you has to attend Cathlick Church. I will pray that your husband shall reconsider.
    YIC
    Mary Thompson.
    Thank you sister, Lord knows I need all the prayers I can get

    Leave a comment:


  • Mary Thompson
    replied
    Re: introduction

    Welcome April, to God's chosen forum. I hate to think that a God-fearing girl like you has to attend Cathlick Church. I will pray that your husband shall reconsider.
    YIC
    Mary Thompson.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mary Etheldreda
    replied
    Re: introduction

    Originally posted by april_RN View Post
    Thankyou Sister, I appreciate that its just I guess I get confused because there are so many people, mainly the people in my church I suppose telling me this means this and then other so nook it actually means this and I get so worried I am understanding it incorrectly and I don't want to go to hell! I want to be with my Lord worshiping Him for all eternity. And my fiance was born and raised catholic and I tried sitting down with him tonight and showing him the sermon of Pastor Ezekiel's and talking with him about it but I'm afraid he wont come around...please pray for us, his name is Aaron
    I will be happy to pray for poor Aaron's immortal soul. May the LORD pry open his stubborn, willful heart with a holy crow-bar, and push His way in, just like He did for Saul/Paul!

    If you must attend the Roman cult with your husband, I would suggest you stand up straight and tall and hold your Holy Bible high and shout out the actual words of the Holy Bible when the readers or the priest/molester reads them at the front. Don't be afraid to rebuke Satan when they whip out the crackers and booze. I'll even pray one day you'll find the courage to tip over their "font" in the front like I did! Praise Jesus, I saved a whole congregation from messing around with what they thought was magic water! And the little boy upon whom the marble font fell would be able to walk again if only his parents had allowed him to know the real LORD and pray to Jesus, and not Mary. I can't believe how cruel they are, but God's glory will not be thwarted!

    Leave a comment:


  • april_RN
    replied
    Re: introduction

    Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    Don't be frightened, dear! The Holy Bible won't bite. Simply read it, word for word, and believe it, word for word! It's not so complicated, you know. Why, even my three year old can read and understand parts of the beautiful King James Version. If you have any questions when you get to a part that confuses you, you can bring it here and get a guaranteed True Christian™ answer.

    Thankyou Sister, I appreciate that its just I guess I get confused because there are so many people, mainly the people in my church I suppose telling me this means this and then other so nook it actually means this and I get so worried I am understanding it incorrectly and I don't want to go to hell! I want to be with my Lord worshiping Him for all eternity. And my fiance was born and raised catholic and I tried sitting down with him tonight and showing him the sermon of Pastor Ezekiel's and talking with him about it but I'm afraid he wont come around...please pray for us, his name is Aaron

    Leave a comment:


  • april_RN
    replied
    Re: introduction

    Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Welcome to God's favorite forum. What part of Finland are you from? And how do you pronounce that last name? Does it rhyme with "run?"

    If you'd like to find out more about Landover Baptist Church, please read THIS thread created especially for new posters.

    If you have a question, use the "search" function before posting it. Most likely it is being discussed somewhere on this Godly forum. Please don't waste God's precious bandwidth.

    You will keep a respectful tongue in your head whenever addressing your betters, which includes all True Christians™. Failure to do so, or any attempt at inciting debate or mockery of God's Divine Plan, can and will result in the suspension of your posting privileges.

    Your rights on this forum are listed HERE. If you feel that any of these rights have been violated, please don't hesitate to contact a Pastor at once.
    Pastor Ezekiel, I wouldn't dream of being disrespectful..ever. I am not from Finland I am actually from Ohio and RN stands for registered nurse, sorry for the confusion sir.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: introduction

    Welcome to God's favorite forum. What part of Finland are you from? And how do you pronounce that last name? Does it rhyme with "run?"

    If you'd like to find out more about Landover Baptist Church, please read THIS thread created especially for new posters.

    If you have a question, use the "search" function before posting it. Most likely it is being discussed somewhere on this Godly forum. Please don't waste God's precious bandwidth.

    You will keep a respectful tongue in your head whenever addressing your betters, which includes all True Christians™. Failure to do so, or any attempt at inciting debate or mockery of God's Divine Plan, can and will result in the suspension of your posting privileges.

    Your rights on this forum are listed HERE. If you feel that any of these rights have been violated, please don't hesitate to contact a Pastor at once.

    Leave a comment:


  • Irinka the repentant jewess
    replied
    Re: introduction

    Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    Don't be frightened, dear! The Holy Bible won't bite. Simply read it, word for word, and believe it, word for word! It's not so complicated, you know. Why, even my three year old can read and understand parts of the beautiful King James Version. If you have any questions when you get to a part that confuses you, you can bring it here and get a guaranteed True Christian(tm) answer.

    April, Mary is right! There is nothing frightening, especially when you are on God's side. Romans 8:31 is a helpful reminder of that!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mary Etheldreda
    replied
    Re: introduction

    Originally posted by april_RN View Post
    I read this article and had some very very compelling evidence, how do I go about bringing this up to my fiance without being disrespectful? ! This is really frightening me, I feel like I am searching and everywhere I turn for answer seems so compelling but the devil is surely disguising himself as the way and I feel scared and I truly don't know who to trust, I am ashamed to say I don't really understand much of the Bible when I read it myself and I don't know who to trust to interpret that which I don't understand ..I'm feeling hopeless can you or someone else help me please
    Don't be frightened, dear! The Holy Bible won't bite. Simply read it, word for word, and believe it, word for word! It's not so complicated, you know. Why, even my three year old can read and understand parts of the beautiful King James Version. If you have any questions when you get to a part that confuses you, you can bring it here and get a guaranteed True Christian(tm) answer.

    Leave a comment:


  • april_RN
    replied
    Re: introduction

    Originally posted by John Creeser View Post
    April. I am honored to have you here, I am. What troubles me is that you find solace in a non-Christian cult. I would invite you to read Pastor Ezekiels sermon on why Roman catholics are not Christians (you need to click on the blue part).

    I can understand why you are following your future husbands will. You have obviously read;

    Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
    Ephesians 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
    Ephesians 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

    It is noble of you to submit to his demands (as God commands), but your fiance is not subjecting himself to God's will. I would suggest that because your husband is leading you astray, the above is forfeit.

    How can we help? Perhaps you should have your husband read Pastor Ezekiel's sermon as well.

    We are all about soul winning here, I would hate to see either of you burning in hell...forever
    I read this article and had some very very compelling evidence, how do I go about bringing this up to my fiance without being disrespectful? ! This is really frightening me, I feel like I am searching and everywhere I turn for answer seems so compelling but the devil is surely disguising himself as the way and I feel scared and I truly don't know who to trust, I am ashamed to say I don't really understand much of the Bible when I read it myself and I don't know who to trust to interpret that which I don't understand ..I'm feeling hopeless can you or someone else help me please

    Leave a comment:


  • april_RN
    replied
    Re: introduction

    Originally posted by John Creeser View Post
    April. I am honored to have you here, I am. What troubles me is that you find solace in a non-Christian cult. I would invite you to read Pastor Ezekiels sermon on why Roman catholics are not Christians (you need to click on the blue part).

    I can understand why you are following your future husbands will. You have obviously read;

    Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
    Ephesians 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
    Ephesians 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

    It is noble of you to submit to his demands (as God commands), but your fiance is not subjecting himself to God's will. I would suggest that because your husband is leading you astray, the above is forfeit.

    How can we help? Perhaps you should have your husband read Pastor Ezekiel's sermon as well.

    We are all about soul winning here, I would hate to see either of you burning in hell...forever
    Thank you sir for the warm welcome, I will be sure to read that right now actually God bless

    Leave a comment:


  • april_RN
    replied
    Re: introduction

    Originally posted by Brother Harold Porter View Post
    Welcome, young lady. Indeed, most normal children begin to realize just what hopeless lost scum and filthy degenerate sinners they are at this age. Perhaps minor sin, but not always.

    I personally began playing "Doctor" with other boys when I was about 7, and it eventually led to my decision to pack mud and chase rectums for almost twenty years of depravity and misery. If only a kind True Christian™ had intervened at the first sign of my profligate wickedness in the first grade.

    Praise Jesus, you got to your knees in front of Him at such a young age to receive His blessings and warm love.

    In Christ
    Thank you Brother for sharing your story with me Praise be to God for your recovery!

    Leave a comment:


  • John Creeser
    replied
    Re: introduction

    Originally posted by april_RN View Post
    Well, I must say I have my reservations about the Catholic church there are many things that Catholics practice which I do not agree with, my fiance told me that we will be married in a Catholic church or we will not be married at all and so I went through the process to become a Catholic and have learner many things and still find that I have a wonderful relationship with God
    April. I am honored to have you here, I am. What troubles me is that you find solace in a non-Christian cult. I would invite you to read Pastor Ezekiels sermon on why Roman catholics are not Christians (you need to click on the blue part).

    I can understand why you are following your future husbands will. You have obviously read;

    Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
    Ephesians 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
    Ephesians 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

    It is noble of you to submit to his demands (as God commands), but your fiance is not subjecting himself to God's will. I would suggest that because your husband is leading you astray, the above is forfeit.

    How can we help? Perhaps you should have your husband read Pastor Ezekiel's sermon as well.

    We are all about soul winning here, I would hate to see either of you burning in hell...forever

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Harold Porter
    replied
    Re: introduction

    Originally posted by april_RN View Post
    I do not know, to be perfectly honest...I just know that from a very young age...I would say six I felt like something was missing
    Welcome, young lady. Indeed, most normal children begin to realize just what hopeless lost scum and filthy degenerate sinners they are at this age. Perhaps minor sin, but not always.

    I personally began playing "Doctor" with other boys when I was about 7, and it eventually led to my decision to pack mud and chase rectums for almost twenty years of depravity and misery. If only a kind True Christian™ had intervened at the first sign of my profligate wickedness in the first grade.

    Praise Jesus, you got to your knees in front of Him at such a young age to receive His blessings and warm love.

    In Christ

    Leave a comment:


  • april_RN
    replied
    Re: introduction

    Originally posted by Irinka the repentant jewess View Post
    Hi, April, I am glad you met Jesus on your life path in spite of the fact that your parents were not believers. Can you tell us more about how you found Him, or, more correctly, how He found you?
    I do not know, to be perfectly honest...I just know that from a very young age...I would say six I felt like something was missing, I started going to church with friends and I never stopped, My fondest childhood memories included walking up to Liberty Baptist on Sunday mornings and listening to Pastor Max preach and singing along with the choir. I don't precisely remember the moment I professed my faith but I do know that I am Jesus' and He is mine

    Leave a comment:

Working...