X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • megan1992
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    Originally posted by Elmer G. White View Post
    Dear Megan,

    Jesus has adviced us that sinners should have only one account in God's Favorite Forum. Only foolish girls think that they can sidestep and trick Jesus.

    2 Corinthians 12:11
    I am become a fool in glorying; ye have compelled me: for I ought to have been commended of you: for in nothing am I behind the very chiefest apostles, though I be nothing.

    So. Please tell us which account you want to keep and we'll delete the other one. If you cannot decide, we'll choose in a few hours. Thank you for your cooperation.


    Yours in Christ,

    Elmer
    hi, i'm just a little confused by what you are meaning.

    Leave a comment:


  • megan1992
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    Originally posted by megan1992 View Post
    he's new at being a Christian and so am I. we will look more into that oh and I am sorry for not capitalizing God. I should have done that but won't make that mistake anymore.
    oops, I meant Jesus. but I did forget to capitalize God. thanks for correcting me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Elmer G. White
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    Dear Megan,

    Jesus has adviced us that sinners should have only one account in God's Favorite Forum. Only foolish girls think that they can sidestep and trick Jesus.

    2 Corinthians 12:11
    I am become a fool in glorying; ye have compelled me: for I ought to have been commended of you: for in nothing am I behind the very chiefest apostles, though I be nothing.

    So. Please tell us which account you want to keep and we'll delete the other one. If you cannot decide, we'll choose in a few hours. Thank you for your cooperation.


    Yours in Christ,

    Elmer

    Leave a comment:


  • megan1992
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
    That is so sad! Doesn't he know that we women are completely clueless without manly guidance (1 Peter 3:1)? After all, we are the weaker vessels:

    1 Peter 3:7 Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with [them] according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.


    But, this is not what the Bible says! The Bible says that the husband should make all the decisions and the wife should obediently follow him:

    Ephesians 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

    Hello, dear. I would highly recommend capitalizing the name of our Savior Jesus Christ.
    he's new at being a Christian and so am I. we will look more into that oh and I am sorry for not capitalizing God. I should have done that but won't make that mistake anymore.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jim Farmer
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    Originally posted by megan1992 View Post
    I'm a Baptist if that's what your asking. and my husband doesn't care where I go. he says as long as I'm happy then he is happy. my walk with jesus has been really good lately. I had my ups and downs but in the end it's all good. what about yours???
    Welcome
    It's quite understandable that you don't fully understand what living in a Christian house is all about. You've done very well to escape the Satanic environment in which you were raised. Congratulations!

    Your next step in your journey with Jesus is to study the Bible - all of it. And obey it. You should try to convince your husband to do so to - do that subtlely - you women have ways to do that that I can't understand. In other words, may him think it's his idea to study it. You must study those passages that Sister Basilissa has referenced and many others like it.

    Lastly, how old are your girls? Are you planning on more children (hopefully boys) in the near future?

    Leave a comment:


  • Basilissa
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    Originally posted by megan1992 View Post
    I'm a Baptist if that's what your asking. and my husband doesn't care where I go.
    That is so sad! Doesn't he know that we women are completely clueless without manly guidance (1 Peter 3:1)? After all, we are the weaker vessels:

    1 Peter 3:7 Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with [them] according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.


    he says as long as I'm happy then he is happy.
    But, this is not what the Bible says! The Bible says that the husband should make all the decisions and the wife should obediently follow him:

    Ephesians 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

    my walk with jesus has been really good lately. I had my ups and downs but in the end it's all good. what about yours???
    Hello, dear. I would highly recommend capitalizing the name of our Savior Jesus Christ.

    Leave a comment:


  • megan1992
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
    Hello, dear, and to this Godly forum!

    I know we females are feeble minded and have attention span of a chicken, but please address the question asked by Brother Alvin Moss:



    I just did and yeah I guess I am pretty feeble minded lol

    Leave a comment:


  • megan1992
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
    Welcome then, Sister.

    Actually, we are not strangers, so you can tell us where you are from. What is your congregation? Do you have your husband's permission to be here? Tell us of your walk with Jesus.

    God Bless!
    I'm a Baptist if that's what your asking. and my husband doesn't care where I go. he says as long as I'm happy then he is happy. my walk with jesus has been really good lately. I had my ups and downs but in the end it's all good. what about yours???

    Leave a comment:


  • Basilissa
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    Hello, dear, and to this Godly forum!

    I know we females are feeble minded and have attention span of a chicken, but please address the question asked by Brother Alvin Moss:

    Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
    Welcome then, Sister. Actually, we are not strangers, so you can tell us where you are from. What is your congregation? Do you have your husband's permission to be here? Tell us of your walk with Jesus. God Bless!

    Leave a comment:


  • megan1992
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    Originally posted by Witch Hammer View Post
    Sorry to hear that God has cursed you with twin girls. Hopefully your husband can recoup some of the loss when they are old enough to sell.
    no I love my girls. (: it's a blessing that I even get to have children. especially twins but they can be a handful. I'm thankful for what I got.

    Leave a comment:


  • Witch Hammer
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    Originally posted by megan1992 View Post
    my name is megan. i am married and has been married since i was 17. i have 2 little girls now. they are twins. (: they are everything to me. i try to raise them in a Christian household because growing up, i wasn't raised in a Christian house. my parents were devil worshipers. i remember them doing witchcraft and using Ouija boards. they did spells to curse people and they loved Halloween. i hate Halloween!!!! it's of the devil and don't want my children around that but i will let them dress up but we don't go out trick or treating. instead we make brownies and read the bible. we don't dress up like people from the bible because i feel like that's making fun of god. that's all I'm going to say.
    Sorry to hear that God has cursed you with twin girls. Hopefully your husband can recoup some of the loss when they are old enough to sell.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alvin Moss
    replied
    Re: hi everyone

    Welcome then, Sister.

    Actually, we are not strangers, so you can tell us where you are from. What is your congregation? Do you have your husband's permission to be here? Tell us of your walk with Jesus.

    God Bless!

    Leave a comment:


  • megan1992
    started a topic hi everyone

    hi everyone

    my name is megan. i am married and has been married since i was 17. i have 2 little girls now. they are twins. (: they are everything to me. i try to raise them in a Christian household because growing up, i wasn't raised in a Christian house. my parents were devil worshipers. i remember them doing witchcraft and using Ouija boards. they did spells to curse people and they loved Halloween. i hate Halloween!!!! it's of the devil and don't want my children around that but i will let them dress up but we don't go out trick or treating. instead we make brownies and read the bible. we don't dress up like people from the bible because i feel like that's making fun of god. that's all I'm going to say.
Working...