X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cranky Old Man
    Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
    You kids get off his lawn!
     
    • Jan 2010
    • 22380

    #16
    Re: Beaux McManus

    Originally posted by SayvedByTheLord View Post
    As part of my mission work in the darker parts of Des Moines I see many sordid things. Today however I saw this same announcement stapled to phone poles. It is in the native dialect so is difficult to read.
    Can someone translate this into American? And what is that survey about? I tried 5 questions but it didn't mention Jesus yet so I quit.
    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

    Comment

    • SayvedByTheLord
      Sinner Who Has Found the Truth©
      True Christian™
      • May 2007
      • 3151

      #17
      Re: Beaux McManus

      Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
      Can someone translate this into American? And what is that survey about? I tried 5 questions but it didn't mention Jesus yet so I quit.
      It is the same article that Brother Dewitt posted at the beginning of the thread. It was just in the native dialect of the part of Des Moines I was in. I expect Al can translate for you if needed.


      Leviticus 26:27-29

      27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
      28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
      29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

      Comment

      • Alfred King
        Unsaved trash, race-mixing nigra
        • Feb 2010
        • 398

        #18
        Re: Beaux McManus

        Originally posted by Beaux McManus View Post
        I REPEAT: I demand that this thread be closed and deleted, or I am having a lawyer call the authorities.
        Given how bad the Freehold Police Department is functioning I do not expect them to fix this. It's completely outrageous but I think you can expect the voters to see it for what it really is. An attempt to sabotage your candidacy.

        All this makes clear to me some people have things to hide and that it is time for CHANGE in Freehold!
        The 100% SURE winner of the Freehold 2024 election. Let's make Freehold GREAT again!
        • Godfly: "TrueChristian™ friends. Maybe the things Mr. King says are true."
        • Johny Joe Hold: "my worthy opponent may have some admirable traits"
        • C. Reconstruction: "you are sincere"
        NOT endorsed by Donald Trump!

        Comment

        • Beaux McManus
          Unsaved trash, suspected nancyboy
          • Mar 2010
          • 64

          #19
          Re: Beaux McManus

          Thank you, Candidate King.

          I find it interesting that Mr. Hold has not commented in my defense. But then, he's probably busy up at the church or at City Hall, taking their next orders.

          Comment

          • C. Reconstruction
            True Christian™
            True Christian™
            • Oct 2008
            • 145

            #20
            Re: Beaux McManus

            Originally posted by Alfred King View Post
            Given how bad the Freehold Police Department is functioning I do not expect them to fix this. It's completely outrageous but I think you can expect the voters to see it for what it really is. An attempt to sabotage your candidacy.

            All this makes clear to me some people have things to hide and that it is time for CHANGE in Freehold!
            Originally posted by Beaux McManus View Post
            Thank you, Candidate King.

            I find it interesting that Mr. Hold has not commented in my defense. But then, he's probably busy up at the church or at City Hall, taking their next orders.
            Each of you is deluded. God is guiding the upcoming election, there is nothing you can do.


            Democracy is the great love of the failures and cowards of life. [R.J. Rushdoony]
            1. One faith, one law and one standard of justice did not mean democracy. The heresy of democracy has since then worked havoc in church and state . . . Christianity and democracy are inevitably enemies. (p 100) [R.J. Rushdoony, The Institutes of Biblical Law]

              Christianity is completely and radically anti-democratic; it is committed to spiritual aristrocracy. [R.J. Rushdoony, Reconstructionist theologian, from _The Religious Right: The Assault on Tolerance and Pluralism In America_, published by ADL]
            Join the C. Reconstruction group for a God centered future!
            sigpic

            Ted Cruz in 2016 is the only hope for America. He is an anoited member of the Seven Mountains Movement. God and Jesus demand no less from real Christians and Americans.

            Ephesians 6:11-13
            11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

            12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

            13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

            The state is a bankrupt institution. The only alternative to this bankrupt 'humanistic' system is a God-centered government. R.J. Rushdoony, Reconstructionist Theologian.

            Comment

            • Alfred King
              Unsaved trash, race-mixing nigra
              • Feb 2010
              • 398

              #21
              Re: Beaux McManus

              Originally posted by C. Reconstruction View Post
              there is nothing you can do
              So you are just standbing by and doing nothing? Is this also what can be expected from you if you are elected mayor?
              The 100% SURE winner of the Freehold 2024 election. Let's make Freehold GREAT again!
              • Godfly: "TrueChristian™ friends. Maybe the things Mr. King says are true."
              • Johny Joe Hold: "my worthy opponent may have some admirable traits"
              • C. Reconstruction: "you are sincere"
              NOT endorsed by Donald Trump!

              Comment

              • C. Reconstruction
                True Christian™
                True Christian™
                • Oct 2008
                • 145

                #22
                Re: Beaux McManus

                Originally posted by Alfred King View Post
                So you are just standbing by and doing nothing? Is this also what can be expected from you if you are elected mayor?
                I will do all that the Lord commands. Your continued denial of His presence, and the fact that He has not chosen you, will only bode badly for you come my election.

                Under Biblical Law the town of Freehold will continue to prosper, and eventually become the seat of the new World Government under Old Testament law as commanded by God.

                You are a foolish man for not seeing the spiritual reality that is before you, and you continue to believe that democracy is good. It is not as God intended, mankind must be guided by scripture.

                God is watching you cherry pick my telling of the Truth.

                Join the C. Reconstruction group for a God centered future!
                sigpic

                Ted Cruz in 2016 is the only hope for America. He is an anoited member of the Seven Mountains Movement. God and Jesus demand no less from real Christians and Americans.

                Ephesians 6:11-13
                11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

                12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

                13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

                The state is a bankrupt institution. The only alternative to this bankrupt 'humanistic' system is a God-centered government. R.J. Rushdoony, Reconstructionist Theologian.

                Comment

                • Alfred King
                  Unsaved trash, race-mixing nigra
                  • Feb 2010
                  • 398

                  #23
                  Re: Beaux McManus

                  Originally posted by C. Reconstruction View Post
                  and you continue to believe that democracy is good
                  Yes I do indeed. If you hate democracy so much then why are you participating in democratic mayoral elections? And why do you not move to a country where they have no democracy? Why do you hate America?
                  The 100% SURE winner of the Freehold 2024 election. Let's make Freehold GREAT again!
                  • Godfly: "TrueChristian™ friends. Maybe the things Mr. King says are true."
                  • Johny Joe Hold: "my worthy opponent may have some admirable traits"
                  • C. Reconstruction: "you are sincere"
                  NOT endorsed by Donald Trump!

                  Comment

                  • C. Reconstruction
                    True Christian™
                    True Christian™
                    • Oct 2008
                    • 145

                    #24
                    Re: Beaux McManus

                    Originally posted by Alfred King View Post
                    Yes I do indeed. If you hate democracy so much then why are you participating in democratic mayoral elections? And why do you not move to a country where they have no democracy? Why do you hate America?
                    Worthy opponent, you bear the Mark of Ham and as a consequence you choose to be deceived by Satan.

                    Your selective editing of my comments will do you no good. Once I am in office I will make sure that law enforcement reduces the number of times that they pull you over or stop you on the street as a gesture of good will.

                    In spite of the fact that your race cannot be trusted, I am willing to make small concessions. However if you make even the slightest mistake I must let Gods Law deal with you.
                    sigpic

                    Ted Cruz in 2016 is the only hope for America. He is an anoited member of the Seven Mountains Movement. God and Jesus demand no less from real Christians and Americans.

                    Ephesians 6:11-13
                    11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

                    12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

                    13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

                    The state is a bankrupt institution. The only alternative to this bankrupt 'humanistic' system is a God-centered government. R.J. Rushdoony, Reconstructionist Theologian.

                    Comment

                    • Alfred King
                      Unsaved trash, race-mixing nigra
                      • Feb 2010
                      • 398

                      #25
                      Re: Beaux McManus

                      Originally posted by C. Reconstruction View Post
                      Once I am in office I will make sure that law enforcement reduces the number of times that they pull you over or stop you on the street as a gesture of good will.
                      How "nice" of you...
                      The 100% SURE winner of the Freehold 2024 election. Let's make Freehold GREAT again!
                      • Godfly: "TrueChristian™ friends. Maybe the things Mr. King says are true."
                      • Johny Joe Hold: "my worthy opponent may have some admirable traits"
                      • C. Reconstruction: "you are sincere"
                      NOT endorsed by Donald Trump!

                      Comment

                      • Johny Joe Hold
                        Mayor of Freehold
                         
                        • Feb 2010
                        • 13055

                        #26
                        Re: Beaux McManus

                        Originally posted by Beaux McManus View Post
                        I find it interesting that Mr. Hold has not commented in my defense.
                        Mr. McManus--I extent the hand of friendship. Your comment seems to imply that I am not following your campaign nor the difficulties you have encountered. To the contrary. I am following them with great interest.

                        Mr. McManus, might I be so bold as to make a suggestion about your campaign? It would be this. I suggest you join me in my current project of requiring table grace in Freehold restuarants. As a political strategy, it would shift attention from the current what-ever-they-are-discussing here about you. And, it would place you and your values in perfect alinement with mine and the Godly people of Freehold.

                        My best to you.
                        Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

                        Comment

                        Working...