The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=14514)

angels 08-04-2009 07:40 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PlanetF1 (Post 375458)
Ah, you got in there before me, well, I stand by my point with this post as proof - thanks :thumbsup:


Proof of what?. That we believe and read The Bible. That we trust in God. I'm happy my post helped you .

PlanetF1 08-04-2009 07:41 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by angels (Post 375460)
Do you have problems understanding F1.?.
The members here live by God's word. So it is right to be straight talking and honest. Sweet words won't get you to Heaven .

I understand F1 very well thank you, am a huge fan :thumbsup:

Straight talking is one thing, but it's something completely different to be rude and insulting.

Mrs. Mary Whitford 08-04-2009 07:43 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son (Post 375445)
maybe shes not as loved as she thinks she is

At least I don't have to invent a father (or a Father for that matter (thank you for being there, Lord!)). I just did a little research and it seems that Richard Dawkins doesn't have a son! You, sir, are a LIAR!

richard dawkins idiot son 08-04-2009 07:43 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
you do know that there isnt proof of his existence, there may be love in your heart for him...but rest assured that that love is not reciprocated...you are the one who needs help, and youre right...

...sweet words wont help you get into heaven, thats cos sweet words, or anything, wont get you to a place that doesnt exist

angels 08-04-2009 07:46 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PlanetF1 (Post 375462)
I understand F1 very well thank you, am a huge fan :thumbsup:

Straight talking is one thing, but it's something completely different to be rude and insulting.


Oh very good. Sarcasm. You knew exactly that I was being polite and using your name. Well mr. PLANET F1. Carry on being sarcastic I don't mind.:)
But you and your friend insulted Sister Mary Maria, and I'm sorry but that isn't on. This is not a debate forum this is not a place where you can insult the members.
And actually I'm never rude to anyone, but however take alot of stick from people like you.

angels 08-04-2009 07:48 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son (Post 375464)
you do know that there isnt proof of his existence, there may be love in your heart for him...but rest assured that that love is not reciprocated...you are the one who needs help, and youre right...

...sweet words wont help you get into heaven, thats cos sweet words, or anything, wont get you to a place that doesnt exist


Mr Idiot your making such wrong assumptions. There is a Heaven and there is a Hell. But hey, you keep going.:thumbsup:

richard dawkins idiot son 08-04-2009 07:49 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
quick point that needs to be made, there is a book i like...lol...not the bible

oh no

its the dictionary, and for your information the word forum means a stage on which to hold a discusion...so you are actually so wrong ots not even funny

PlanetF1 08-04-2009 07:49 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by angels (Post 375467)
Oh very good. Sarcasm. You knew exactly that I was being polite and using your name. Well mr. PLANET F1. Carry on being sarcastic I don't mind.:)
But you and your friend insulted Sister Mary Maria, and I'm sorry but that isn't on. This is not a debate forum this is not a place where you can insult the members.
And actually I'm never rude to anyone, but however take alot of stick from people like you.


Ok, then I apologise for being on the defensive, am so used to reading all the hate and insults on these boards.

I can't be responsible for what other people on these posts say though. I've only been registered a few days, not long enough to become friendly with anyone, certainly with all the hate that fills these threads.

angels 08-04-2009 07:50 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son (Post 375470)
quick point that needs to be made, there is a book i like...lol...not the bible

oh no

its the dictionary, and for your information the word forum means a stage on which to hold a discusion...so you are actually so wrong ots not even funny


Then use your dictionary to help you spell better. DISCUSSION

Mrs. Mary Whitford 08-04-2009 07:53 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son (Post 375470)
there is a book i like...its the dictionary

There is so much irony in that statement that it hurts. It actually causes physical pain.

angels 08-04-2009 07:53 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PlanetF1 (Post 375471)
Ok, then I apologise for being on the defensive, am so used to reading all the hate and insults on these boards.

I can't be responsible for what other people on these posts say though. I've only been registered a few days, not long enough to become friendly with anyone, certainly with all the hate that fills these threads.


Apology accepted, thankyou.:)
I do not see all the supposedly hate and insults here. Nobody hates anyone. Infact all that people here are trying to do is save sinners. Being kind doesn't do that.
I hate no one. But it makes me sad reading all the posts that claim these things.

richard dawkins idiot son 08-04-2009 07:55 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
sorry bout the typo, but quick point, can u give me a reasoned argument thats fact based and without quoting one line of scripture as to why the special olympics should be banned...after all, the topic is at the top of the page, most strange for a non discussion based forum...:lol:

Mrs. Mary Whitford 08-04-2009 07:58 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son (Post 375477)
can u give me a reasoned argument thats fact based and without quoting one line of scripture as to why the special olympics should be banned

Make up your mind! Do you want fact-based or do you want us to not quote scripture?

PlanetF1 08-04-2009 07:59 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by angels (Post 375475)
Apology accepted, thankyou.:)
I do not see all the supposedly hate and insults here. Nobody hates anyone. Infact all that people here are trying to do is save sinners. Being kind doesn't do that.
I hate no one. But it makes me sad reading all the posts that claim these things.

Thank you.

Ok, you say that being kind doesn't 'save sinners' as you put it, but on the other hand, do you (not just you, am referring to others on here too) really think that being insulting and hurtful to people will make them want to be 'saved'? The more you come across as being aggressive and intolerant then the more you are all going to push people away and make then respond in a defensive way. Surely thereís a happy middle ground that will make people think they would like to be like you, to see you all happy, tolerant, respectful and enjoying life rather than focusing so much on the things you donít like?

angels 08-04-2009 08:01 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son (Post 375477)
sorry bout the typo, but quick point, can u give me a reasoned argument thats fact based and without quoting one line of scripture as to why the special olympics should be banned...after all, the topic is at the top of the page, most strange for a non discussion based forum...:lol:


Certainly can. But you will just start ranting and raving about hate filled posts again.
I personally don't want to see deformed folks and people with mental illness with a javelin or throwing things. Imagine the destruction if someone were to get injured or even worse drowned. What if they hurt the spectators?. How would you feel then?.
And if God wanted them to compete in these quests he would have given them the abilities to do it.

angels 08-04-2009 08:03 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PlanetF1 (Post 375482)
Thank you.

Ok, you say that being kind doesn't 'save sinners' as you put it, but on the other hand, do you (not just you, am referring to others on here too) really think that being insulting and hurtful to people will make them want to be 'saved'? The more you come across as being aggressive and intolerant then the more you are all going to push people away and make then respond in a defensive way. Surely thereís a happy middle ground that will make people think they would like to be like you, to see you all happy, tolerant, respectful and enjoying life rather than focusing so much on the things you donít like?


There is no middle ground Planet F1. It's simple really isn't it. You either believe in God and want to be saved and go to sit with The Lord in Heaven. Or you don't.

richard dawkins idiot son 08-04-2009 08:06 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
the last injury from a javelin throw was at the olypics, thrown by a practising christian actually, and the fact that you dont want to see it is your own opinion, but your outweighed by at least 5 billion other people

and just so as we are clear, i said facts sister not words from the bible, you say you have strong faith...well i am here to test that statement...use you brain and not your bible to argue a pint, hide not behind your scripture, use your brain

is that not what god supposedly gave you it for?

PlanetF1 08-04-2009 08:06 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by angels (Post 375489)
There is no middle ground Planet F1. It's simple really isn't it. You either believe in God and want to be saved and go to sit with The Lord in Heaven. Or you don't.

But a lot of people on here, from some of the threads I've read, already have a religion, just not as extreme as prehaps your own, so for them it's probably not about being saved, they probably don't feel they need to be as they have their religion and believe in your god, they just follow it in a slightly different way, or just less extreme. I hope that makes sense.

angels 08-04-2009 08:10 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son (Post 375493)
the last injury from a javelin throw was at the olypics, thrown by a practising christian actually, and the fact that you dont want to see it is your own opinion, but your outweighed by at least 5 billion other people

and just so as we are clear, i said facts sister not words from the bible, you say you have strong faith...well i am here to test that statement...use you brain and not your bible to argue a pint, hide not behind your scripture, use your brain

is that not what god supposedly gave you it for?


I was giving you no Bible Scriptures was I?.
I don't need testing either thankyou. I actually find that remark offensive.
I am as entitled to not want to see special olympics as you are to come here and try and trip me up.:)

Mrs. Mary Whitford 08-04-2009 08:11 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son (Post 375493)
and just so as we are clear, i said facts sister not words from the bible, you say you have strong faith...well i am here to test that statement...use you brain and not your bible to argue a pint, hide not behind your scripture, use your brain

is that not what god supposedly gave you it for?

The Bible is the 100% inerrant Word of God, and is the basis for all REAL history and all REAL science. Every word in it is 100% FACT! You might not like that in your arrogant rebellion against the Lord, but that's the simple truth in the matter. I don't know what kind of arguments you want that don't cite impeccable sources. Am I supposed to make things up like you atheists do? Is that how I'm supposed to "use my brain"? By lying like a Darwinist?


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:19 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved