The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Muslims and Sikhs: is there a difference? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=81022)

Nobar King 08-06-2012 02:55 PM

Muslims and Sikhs: is there a difference?

We had ten thousand (10,000) Siks here yesterday crying to Jesus that they're not Muslims. However, it's really tough to tell the difference. They wear pillowcases on their heads and they come from Islamastan or Hindustan or wherever Muslims come from. Also, like Muslims, they profess to be a religion of peace and love despite documented terrorist activity and even threats on this very own forum.

Maybe some of you True Christian brothers know more about this than I do?

WWJDnow 08-06-2012 03:15 PM

Re: Muslims and Sikhs: is there a difference?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 914611)
We had ten thousand (10,000) Siks here yesterday crying to Jesus that they're not Muslims. However, it's really tough to tell the difference. They wear pillowcases on their heads and they come from Islamastan or Hindustan or wherever Muslims come from. Also, like Muslims, they profess to be a religion of peace and love despite documented terrorist activity and even threats on this very own forum.

I think the difference is that the Sikhs wear pillowcases on their heads whereas the Muslims wear towels. Also, the Sikhs all carry knives in their religion of peace and love. Outside that, I think they worship the same Moon god that the Muslims do, but I'm not an expert, so it could be a different Moon god. Either way, their final destination is Hell.

LBC loving Dutchmen 08-06-2012 03:17 PM

Quote:

Does it actually matter? They are all hell-bound.

USALBC1620 08-06-2012 03:30 PM

Is there a difference between Vicars who rape choirboys and Priests who do the same haha boy am I sexually attracted to Jesus or what!

LBC loving Dutchmen 08-06-2012 03:36 PM

Well, I will ignore your ignorant bantering at the end. If you want to be burning in hell for eternity, that is your choice.
But a priest or vicar that abuses choirboys will both join you there. And as they are catlics they probably will (rape and end in hell).

Professor Bessemer 08-06-2012 03:38 PM

I believe another difference is that Sihks prefer to work in convenience stores while your Muslims tend to sell used tires.

Bjorn Jensen 08-06-2012 04:38 PM

I'm pretty sure Muslims and Sikhs are the same thing, and thereby terrorists
http://blogs.sparenot.com/godsmacks/...ance-on-islam/

Quote:

Vengeance On Islam!
August 5, 2012
THANK GOD FOR SENDING THE SHOOTER TO OAK CREEK, WI, CONFIRMING HIS WORD!

And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen. (Mk. 16:20.)

At least seven are dead in an attack on worshippers at a Sikh temple. One of many whorehouses found in this doomed nation. WBC was in Oak Creek last month warning you to flee God’s wrath. You mocked and scoffed.

But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy. (2 Ch. 36:16.)

GodSmack!

Obama and Romney are pimping; Romney calls it “a senseless act of violence and a tragedy that should never befall any house of worship”. Neither uttered a peep when WBC was bombed with an IED?!!

God will avenge His own!

fantomhater 08-06-2012 05:03 PM

Im a US marine and im a Sikh...so should i not defend America because of you ignorant pieces of trash? or should i get my gun and trace your IP adress and kill your family? Its people like you that make America look bad..this is not JUST YOUR COUNTRY its the Native Americans land that you jackasses took over

Billy Bob Jenkins 08-06-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fantomhater (Post 914721)
Im a US marine and im a Sikh...so should i not defend America because of you ignorant pieces of trash? or should i get my gun and trace your IP adress and kill your family? Its people like you that make America look bad..this is not JUST YOUR COUNTRY its the Native Americans land that you jackasses took over

If white people hadn't taken over America, you would be squatting in Sikhistan eating grubs out of a cat hole.

Rev. M. Rodimer 08-06-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Interstate transmission of a threat is a felony. While you cannot trace our IP addresses, yours, along with your email address and other identifying information, has been recorded and will be forwarded to the Department of Faith.

I don't see you buying up land and giving it to the Native Americans, yet apparently you are a citizen of the US, and it's therefore land that YOU are occupying; illegally, in your own view.

Are all Sikhs hypocrites, and violent, and bigots, or are you special?

Mary Etheldreda 08-06-2012 05:08 PM

Quote:

The LORD blessed True Christian™ colonists with the opportunity to become the City upon a Hill (a reference to our LORD's Sermon on the Mound - Matthew 5:14).

fantomhater 08-06-2012 07:00 PM

you know what? piffle YOU ALL OF YOU ,I have heard about more priests raping little kids in churches than i have of any other religion....and if it wasn't for white people we would be eating grubs? man piffle you an the horse you rode in on....their is no point in arguing with you thick skinned white trash..just remember YOU PEOPLE are the MINORITY in the rest of the world.

good day bible beater trailer trash

Guess14 08-06-2012 07:09 PM

Quote:

So what your saying is that its ok for white people to kill brown or blacks, however when they fight back they are terrorists, and somehow when white people kill anyone they somehow become martyrs. People like you give Christianity, Religion, and the united states a bad name. Learn something about the world before you start making idiotic statements without any information.

LBC loving Dutchmen 08-06-2012 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guess14 (Post 914762)
So what your saying is that its ok for white people to kill brown or blacks, however when they fight back they are terrorists, and somehow when white people kill anyone they somehow become martyrs. People like you give Christianity, Religion, and the united states a bad name. Learn something about the world before you start making idiotic statements without any information.

It is ok for True Christians to do Godly inspired work. If that included getting rid of terrorists, I don't have any problems with that.

Rev. M. Rodimer 08-06-2012 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fantomhater (Post 914756)
you know what? piffle YOU ALL OF YOU ,I have heard about more priests raping little kids in churches than i have of any other religion....and if it wasn't for white people we would be eating grubs? man piffle you an the horse you rode in on....their is no point in arguing with you thick skinned white trash..just remember YOU PEOPLE are the MINORITY in the rest of the world.

As we can see from this hate-filled tirade, Sikhs are just like Muslims in their hatred for people who don't think like them, particularly Christians.

Quote:

So what your saying is that its ok for white people to kill brown or blacks, however when they fight back they are terrorists, and somehow when white people kill anyone they somehow become martyrs.

I see you are a racist.

"Sikh" is not a race. "Christian" is not a race. There are black, Asian, Hispanic, and even Native American Christians. The first Christians were Middle Eastern, and the Coptic Christians still are.

But you make the culture war between Christianity and the false religions of the world about race. Why? Because you are an anti-white bigot, that's why.

Your racism disgusts me.

LBC loving Dutchmen 08-06-2012 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fantomhater (Post 914756)

That "priests" are the catlics. You take us for following the wrong believes. Why are you so angry and why do you hate Jesus?
We are the minority in the rest of the world? Well even in the Godly USA True Christians are probably a minority. We are proud to be among the few chosen by God.

Obama eats babies 08-06-2012 07:37 PM

Sikh are no different to mexicans, they have taken my Childrens jobs and built terrorist training fields on my homeland.

Mary Etheldreda 08-06-2012 07:38 PM

Quote:

What he's saying is it's really tough to tell the difference between muslims and siks. They wear pillowcases on their heads and they come from Islamastan or Hindustan or wherever Muslims come from. Also, like Muslims, they profess to be a religion of peace and love despite documented terrorist activity and even threats on this very own forum. He's also asking if some of the True Christian™ brothers know more about this than he does.

Rev. M. Rodimer 08-06-2012 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obama eats babies (Post 914793)
Sikh are no different to mexicans, they have taken my Childrens jobs and built terrorist training fields on my homeland.

Your children hoped to work in convenience stores? :huh:

I do like your username, though. I imagine it's true.

Why not wander over to the Introduction Forum and introduce yourself so we can welcome you properly? :thumbsup:

Mary Etheldreda 08-06-2012 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 914799)
I do like your username, though. I imagine it's true.

Quite:

http://thecount.com/wp-content/uploa...aby-finger.jpg

You know he's imagining the meal to be followed by a big slice of watermelon.

:watermelon: