X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden Can't Catch Two Zebras

Right near Washington, DC, two zebras escaped and are running wild. They've been cruising around a neighborhood for two months and authorities cannot catch them.

You would think with all the "brains" Biden brought in their would be one person who could outsmart a zebra. No, not a chance. If brains are needed in DC right now they need to call back Jerad Kushner. He would figure out a solution.

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Re: Biden Can't Catch Two Zebras

Sure, Jewrat Kosher could probably think of a solution, but it would be faster to just deploy Eric and Don Jr. with hunting rifles. They aleady have loads of experience slaughtering African wildlife:

I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
    Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
    But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
    From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
      Sure, Jewrat Kosher could probably think of a solution, but it would be faster to just deploy Eric and Don Jr. with hunting rifles. They aleady have loads of experience slaughtering African wildlife:
      It seems like the zebras could be taken out with drones as well. That's if we had a President with some you-know-whats.
      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Instead of zebras, they should have reported them as "racist" white horses in "black stripe" - the FBI would have then dispatched a SWAT team to investigate, just like they did with Bubba's garage door pulls.
        Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
        brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
        ...and get off my lawn
        sigpic

Comment

It's ok everyone, whilst Biden can't catch the Zebri, he has developed a Zebra vaccine; mandatory of course. Line up, sheeple.
          READ THE BIBLE

Comment

There is a robust market for horse meat. Surely zebras qualify. Maybe they are worth more in the meat market than in a zoo.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
              There is a robust market for horse meat. Surely zebras qualify. Maybe they are worth more in the meat market than in a zoo.
              I've never eaten zebra but I imagine it's a bit like chicken, what with the dark meat and the white meat.
              Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Working...
              X