X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I Buy an Electric Car?

Gas prices are crazy these days and I am concerned foreign powers speaking their funny languages and religions are getting far too involved. The middle earth countries etc.

What's Landover's take on Electric Cars? The Godly search function is currently not yielding results.
    READ THE BIBLE

Re: Should I Buy an Electric Car?

Originally posted by Unfalsifiable View Post
    Gas prices are crazy these days and I am concerned foreign powers speaking their funny languages and religions are getting far too involved. The middle earth countries etc.

What's Landover's take on Electric Cars? The Godly search function is currently not yielding results.
    The KJV is silent about electric cars. Boats, foot, ass and flying horses are Biblical options.

Phil
    Last edited by Phil Ander; 10-17-2021, 12:44 PM. Reason: Cause I could
    58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD; 59 Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance. 60 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee. 61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bringk upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

Deuteronomy 28: 58- 61

Comment

If we accept the secular notion and electricity is some sort of lightning that has been tamed with unnatural means, we can assess this based on powerful testimonials. First, it is by now well known that electric cars explode on our roads in the thousands each and every day:
      Within the first three seconds, the car suddenly explodes outward, sending doors, tailgate, and sheet metal bits in every direction like a scene straight out of a mafia crime thriller.
      Second, if we accept the notion of electricity equaling lightning, we can also discover the reason behind these everyday explosions:

Psalms 144:6
      Cast forth lightning, and scatter them: shoot out thine arrows, and destroy them.

God destroys them. He sets electoral cars on fire. A combustion engine with controlled fire is a safer alternative and the increase in the atmospheric CO2 levels will hasten the Second Coming of Christ, creating a win-win situation!

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
      2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
      Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

I'm really big on personal safety. I don't eat foods I cannot pronounce and don't use vehicles that make no sounds. No bicycle, for example.

Gasoline engines are safe because they make an honest recognizable sound. Electric cars are so quiet I don't trust them. Like vaccines, we don't know what is in them.
        Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
          I'm really big on personal safety. I don't eat foods I cannot pronounce and don't use vehicles that make no sounds. No bicycle, for example.

Gasoline engines are safe because they make an honest recognizable sound. Electric cars are so quiet I don't trust them. Like vaccines, we don't know what is in them.
          Oh, I agree completely, dear Brother Mayor Hold. What would one do if an electric car had the battery fail in the middle of the I-95 in New York, for example? Gasoline-powered cars have been reliable for all so many years, so why change now? Oh, I know that some will complain about the use of gasoline, and pollution, and "climate change", bla, bla, bla. I wouldn't expect anything else from those bleeding-heart, cry-baby LIE-beral people. And, who cares that Daddy's gorgeous 1960 Cadillac only gets 11 miles to the gallon? The tank is huge, and we get around in comfort, so it's worth it to keep it on the roads!

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

I would worry that the electricity might leak out and electrificate the steering wheel or the door handles. And what would happen in the event of a nearby thunderstorm?

I'm very surprised at all these vegans and vegetarians pushing the electrification agenda. Perhaps their limited diet has already addled their brains? Because if there is less CO2 in the air, plants will not grow so well and they will starve.
            Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

There is treasure to be desired and oil in the dwelling of the wise.... Proverbs 21:20

I recommend a good, old-fashioned, gas-guzzling muscle car. Show those foreigners that they can't push us around.
              The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

I have just asked my husband about this and he simply said "No". That is reason enough for me.

Ephesians 5:22 - Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
                Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

If God did not want use to use Gasoline, He would of given the Saved(R) electric cars long ago.
                  What will people do if God turns off His Sun and the solar cars are just sitting all over the highways? How will the trucks run at night in these massive traffic jams?
                  Such absurdity! Stay Natural as God intended.
                  Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                  Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                  Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                  Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                  Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                  Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                    If God did not want use to use Gasoline, He would of given the Saved® electric cars long ago.
                    What will people do if God turns off His Sun and the solar cars are just sitting all over the highways? How will the trucks run at night in these massive traffic jams?
                    Such absurdity! Stay Natural as God intended.
                    Amen, dear Brother Hutchins, and this is such an excellent point that you've made. It is going to be a terribly-disastrous time, when the cars are stuck on the highways. And, we don't know when the will turn off the sun, but it could happen at any time!

Joel 2:31 "The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the come."

Revelation 6:12 "And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;"

Amos 8:9 "And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the , that I will cause the sun to go down at noon, and I will darken the earth in the clear day:"

So, it will not matter how "energy-efficient" the cars are when they are stuck in huge traffic jams, such as you will see in the attached photo. I say we should stick with gasoline-powered vehicles. They are always reliable!

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Working...
                    X