The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=14514)

Johnnyboy 08-06-2009 09:10 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son (Post 377519)
valvoline, please for the love of all that is ungodly and demonic

SPEAK SOME fecking ENGLISH

you may be a seperate country now, but us brits OWNED you not that long ago and thats where you got the language from

SO FECKING USE IT PROPERLY you pillock

She does speak English, you limey retard. I've read you butchering of the English language the last few days, and you are the LAST person that needs to try to correct someone else. As far as the Brits owning America, thats simply false. If you can't keep it, you never really owned it.

God Bless :innocent:

James Hutchins 08-06-2009 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son (Post 377519)
valvoline, please for the love of all that is ungodly and demonic

SPEAK SOME fecking ENGLISH

you may be a seperate country now, but us brits OWNED you not that long ago and thats where you got the language from

SO FECKING USE IT PROPERLY you pillock

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now there is the putz call the kettle black! So apropo!

Liars are very funny!:D

brian biggs 08-06-2009 09:15 PM

liars and cheats have only one destination, and it is not peace and everlasting glory with God i can tell you that much my good man

why so hostile, why not be peaceful and let the love of our Lord God into your heart :innocent:

PlanetF1 08-06-2009 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brother bobby (Post 377542)
liars and cheats have only one destination, and it is not peace and everlasting glory with God i can tell you that much my good man

why so hostile, why not be peaceful and let the love of our Lord God into your heart :innocent:

In his defence, did you actually read some of the hateful comments directed at RDS?

brian biggs 08-06-2009 09:20 PM

that i have my good woman, and he seems to be a fairly troubled soul

we are trying to help this fellow human

showing him the way to everlasting salvation through the word of God :thumbsup:

Johnnyboy 08-06-2009 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brother bobby (Post 377549)
that i have my good woman, and he seems to be a fairly troubled soul

we are trying to help this fellow human

showing him the way to everlasting salvation through the word of God :thumbsup:

Hello Friend,

Thats a very kind, Christian sentiment. If you really want to help him, you can start by setting a good example and using the "Shift" key on your keyboard.:thumbsup:

God Bless :innocent:

brian biggs 08-06-2009 09:28 PM

Will do my friend

Will do :D

richard dawkins idiot son 08-06-2009 09:34 PM

johnny boy and freinds, do you do anything other than pick apart grammar

make a valid point about something but dont act like a teacher you bunch of inbred dung kickers, you dont have the right to save my soul assholes

if im going to hell then you and yours will be able to keep me company im sure

James Hutchins 08-06-2009 09:39 PM

Looks like not only is he a liar, an illiterate, but a swearer too! Way to go! Gets better and better all the time.

PlanetF1 08-06-2009 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son (Post 377576)

make a valid point about something but dont act like a teacher you bunch of inbred dung kickers, you dont have the right to save my soul assholes

It's true - there's an awful lot of grammar picking going on here, and yet Vavloline Johnson can't string a sentence together for toffee, but we're chastised when we can't understand a word she says as it's so bad. :thumbdown:

Johnnyboy 08-06-2009 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son (Post 377576)

Sure, we do lots more than pick apart bad grammar. I, for one, have a special interest in helping retarded people like you. With proper training, you can find work as a street sweeper, garbage man, or dish washer(as long as you don't drool a lot). By helping tards and gimps, I feel I'm doing The Lords work.

Praise Jesus :thumbsup:

James Hutchins 08-06-2009 09:46 PM

Missus Vavoline is a colored woman who never got past the fith grade. Are you a fifth grader?

PlanetF1 08-06-2009 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnnyboy (Post 377590)
Sure, we do lots more than pick apart bad grammar. I, for one, have a special interest in helping retarded people like you. With proper training, you can find work as a street sweeper, garbage man, or dish washer(as long as you don't drool a lot). By helping tards and gimps, I feel I'm doing The Lords work.

Praise Jesus :thumbsup:

How very noble of you :sarcasm:

richard dawkins idiot son 08-06-2009 09:48 PM

ah but dont you see

these hick tards dont pick on themselves, and thats a pity, if they did they might actually wipe themselves out and make the world a better place for the rest of us law of physics obeying normal folks, i mean did you see that fecked up shit about proof god is real

the line in the bible that god created the universe...thats a god made us cos we say so argument

are you guys all high or some shit, you must be a joke site, you have to be, there ain no fecking way all you twats are for real, if yu are im buying some garlic...lol

you are pathetic, your religion is pathetic...you think it ok to discriminate wildly and insult often and yet you think you are heavenbound

oh no sirs and ladies

you are going to go only one place, and you wont need a hot water bottle...fire proof bibles yes, hot water bottles no :devil:

Johnnyboy 08-06-2009 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlanetF1 (Post 377599)
How very noble of you :sarcasm:

Being sarcastic to someone trying to do The Lords work is a bit harsh, isn't it? Why do you hate God so much?:thumbdown:

Johnnyboy 08-06-2009 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son (Post 377603)
ah but dont you see

these hick tards dont pick on themselves, and thats a pity, if they did they might actually wipe themselves out and make the world a better place for the rest of us law of physics obeying normal folks, i mean did you see that fecked up shit about proof god is real

the line in the bible that god created the universe...thats a god made us cos we say so argument

are you guys all high or some shit, you must be a joke site, you have to be, there ain no fecking way all you twats are for real, if yu are im buying some garlic...lol

you are pathetic, your religion is pathetic...you think it ok to discriminate wildly and insult often and yet you think you are heavenbound

oh no sirs and ladies

you are going to go only one place, and you wont need a hot water bottle...fire proof bibles yes, hot water bottles no :devil:

In the same post, you discount Christianity and validate the existence of Hell. In addition to your retardation, do you suffer from multiple personalities?:o

PlanetF1 08-06-2009 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnnyboy (Post 377605)
Being sarcastic to someone trying to do The Lords work is a bit harsh, isn't it? Why do you hate God so much?:thumbdown:

I am incapable of hating him, as he doesn't exist. It's your attitude I hate. You're calling somebody you've never met a retard.

richard dawkins idiot son 08-06-2009 09:53 PM

johnnyboy, johnnyboy

planet doesnt hate god

you know why? cos its inpossible to hate thin air

and if you ike helping gimps then thats good, must come in well handy for your personal life, ya know...first hand expereience and all...:O)

Johnnyboy 08-06-2009 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlanetF1 (Post 377613)
I am incapable of hating him, as he doesn't exist. It's your attitude I hate. You're calling somebody you've never met a retard.

Why do you hate my attitude? I'm a very nice person. And God does exist. I'm very sorry you refuse to believe in Him.

James Hutchins 08-06-2009 10:19 PM

Johnny, I think these two are very close 'friends', know what I mean.