The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=14514)

angels 08-05-2009 12:10 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !

Quote:

Originally Posted by likeunot (Post 376044)
Wow, aren't you guys a bunch of bastards, huh?
So you think that, one person who doesn't seemly would have a functioning brain or do anything that you all could do.
Seriously, what kind of sick twisted minds do you people have?
Oh, just because jesus and god told you so that you should actually do such a thing.
I'm getting pretty tired of hearing all of you cooters say that we all should just ban the special Olympics and such.
You guys should learn that god loves every single one of these person in life and that he could love a retarded person.
What kind of sick, brained bastards have these so called "pastors" turned you into.

No he doesn't. Do you enjoy foul mouthed rants likeunot?.

Vavoline Johnson 08-05-2009 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son (Post 375436)
i call you intelligence to book sir

make a reasoned argument without the bible and using facts as to why the special olymopics should be banned

I ain't always da sharpest tool in da shed but mercy, I cain't follow a word you be saying

Vavoline Johnson 08-05-2009 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son (Post 375505)
actually, youre not...as a human being you have the right to be kind to your fellow amn woman or whoever, that you cannot show compassion for those who fall out of your comfort zone is appaling as a christian

and i speak from experience...i actually spent a while working with children that you call evil limbless freaks and id rather listen to them and be in their company and share in their innocent enjoyment of the world than youre bigoted and self deluded bullying any day

that is not a good argument, how would u like it if i started a site that said all christians should be sent to the moon...that be kind would it?

I love dem kids. Tell me sumpthin, how do dey git around? Do you carry dem or put dem in a box?
Next thin yo know he gonna tell us dey lost their limbs cause of the revolution of man.
You haveta make up yo mind already.

brandoncrisp 08-05-2009 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 226835)
Son, I am not trying to be insensitive here, and I would appreciate it if you would refrain from using cuss-words! This is a Christian forum, and you should show some respect here.

Now, ask yourself this question…. How does the ‘Special Olympics’ glorify God? We already know that God finds retards repulsive, it says so in the Bible. So do you really think he wants to watch a whole mess of limbless freaks, stuttering stammering staggering and slobbering all over each other, in some sort of consolation competition for human rejects? Get real, boy !

Take a look at these pictures….

http://www.lightthetorch.net/wp-cont...s-nc-thumb.jpg

http://www.ywca.org/atf/cf/%7B558EBF...20Aquatics.jpg

http://greatfallssoccerpark.com/gall...Olympics-2.jpg

http://blogs.columbiatribune.com/pho...wim%20Team.jpg

http://www.iptv.org/specialolympics/...obson_big2.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/img/2007/...lolympics2.jpg

… Disgusting! It’s enough to make Jesus puke!!

This makes me sick. You call yourself a christian? They are handicap, it is not their fault! God also hates fags, does he not? So he must hate you.
You sicken me.

James Hutchins 08-05-2009 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandoncrisp (Post 376235)
This makes me sick. You call yourself a christian? They are handicap, it is not their fault! God also hates fags, does he not? So he must hate you.
You sicken me.

You must be one of 'them'.:gaa:

brandoncrisp 08-05-2009 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 376254)
You must be one of 'them'.:gaa:

One of what? All your posts are usually short, 2 sentences, insulting, and you try to come off as intelligent. Congrats, you come off as a douche on the internet! Just like the other 9,000,000 people who do!

Nobar King 08-05-2009 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandoncrisp (Post 376258)
One of what?

A retarded, of course. You're just too stupid to make that kind of connection.

brandoncrisp 08-05-2009 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 376263)
A retarded, of course. You're just too stupid to make that kind of connection.

You are an idiot, you fail at grammar. The correct way to say this would be "A retard, of course." Retarded is an adjective, not a noun. God, for an old pedophile jesusfreak like yourself you should know this.

Nobar King 08-05-2009 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandoncrisp (Post 376266)
, for an old pedophile jesusfreak like yourself .

Your slanderous accusations have been noted and added to your file. Keep it up and I'll be able to own your house someday. I'm going to enjoy kicking your mother to the curb.

angels 08-05-2009 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandoncrisp (Post 376266)
You are an idiot, you fail at grammar. The correct way to say this would be "A retard, of course." Retarded is an adjective, not a noun. God, for an old pedophile jesusfreak like yourself you should know this.

You are only here to create trouble brandoncrisp. You have just insulted a brilliant gentleman, a family man and a man who is no freak nor pedophile. You better apologise quick smart.

BrotherMan 08-05-2009 05:07 PM

Special Olympics: Affirmative Action for the retarded.

BrotherMan 08-05-2009 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 226835)

http://www.iptv.org/specialolympics/...obson_big2.jpg

… Disgusting! It’s enough to make Jesus puke!!

I think retards were put on earth so that the real people would feel better about themselves.

Case in point, the picture above: If God thought retards are our equal, he would've given that dude a neck, like he did to the rest of us!

richard dawkins idiot son 08-05-2009 06:35 PM

can someone give me a reason, any reason that makes sense to the layperson, as to why there should be no special olympics :angry:

Talitha 08-05-2009 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son (Post 376416)
can someone give me a reason, any reason that makes sense to the layperson, as to why there should be no special olympics :angry:

Do the words "Read This Thread" give you a clue?
Pay attention boy :angry:

richard dawkins idiot son 08-05-2009 06:46 PM

i am not your boy, woman, know you place and do not speak down to me :lol:

i have posted on this thread before you know, why dont YOU read the thread before you insult a person youve never met! you christian soul you :D

Mrs. Mary Whitford 08-05-2009 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son (Post 376420)

i have posted on this thread before you know, why dont YOU read the thread before you insult a person youve never met! you christian soul you :D

No, you know YOUR place, unsaved scum! :threaten:

Back-sassing a True Christian™ is a sure-fire way to earn an infraction, and you can't afford too many more of those. :angry:

richard dawkins idiot son 08-05-2009 06:56 PM

so you can be as rude as you like, ie calling a person scum without having to accept the same back...thats is a very enlightened philosophy i must say...:sarcasm:

how on earth is that fair, but i suppose fairness for all is kind of not what this site promotes is it, rather its for those who deserve it...:thumbdown:

James Hutchins 08-05-2009 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son (Post 376420)

Ah, the Idiot returns, just like a bad penny. I understand your personal reasons for caring about this thread. You are quite the little swimmer, aren't you! So big! :thumbsup:

richard dawkins idiot son 08-05-2009 07:07 PM

you really think that you and all of your, and im gonna say it, special jesus loving friends, are special dont you?

think that youll be saved? that by insulting the lesser off than you that youll be smiled upon by his or her munificance...if that eases your conscience (if u have one mr hutchins and company) then you fill your boots

call people limbless freaks, call them retards

JUST DONT EXPECT ANYONE THAT HAS ANY INTELLIGENCE AND MORAL OR ETHICAL STANDARDS TO RESPECT YOU...FEAR YOU YES, RESPECT YOU...:angry:

NEVER!!!

BrotherMan 08-05-2009 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard dawkins idiot son (Post 376435)
you really think that you and all of your, and im gonna say it, special jesus loving friends, are special dont you?

think that youll be saved? that by insulting the lesser off than you that youll be smiled upon by his or her munificance...if that eases your conscience (if u have one mr hutchins and company) then you fill your boots

call people limbless freaks, call them retards

JUST DONT EXPECT ANYONE THAT HAS ANY INTELLIGENCE AND MORAL OR ETHICAL STANDARDS TO RESPECT YOU...FEAR YOU YES, RESPECT YOU...:angry:

NEVER!!!

You truly honor your nickname.

What's better than winning a gold medal at the Special Olympics?