The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=14514)

Pastor Ezekiel 06-04-2009 12:49 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Bois Ward (Post 334263)
Why? Based on the atheist's subjective basis of right and wrong, from what moral foundation can you pass judgment on us? Let me guess, you are one of those atheists in name only. Too scared to fully embrace a world without objective values. You say you don't believe in God, but you have simply internalized Him and renamed Him conscience. That is why you are on this forum and not on some atheist forum. It is sad that you are unable to fully commit to either God or to Richard Dawkins - you are lukewarm.

Amen Brother Ward! And we all know what Jesus does with the lukewarm....He pukes them up! :yahoo:

Quote:

Revelation 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

JohnTheBaptist 06-04-2009 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devout Atheist (Post 331328)
First of all explain to me how Retards and Coloreds got on this earth?

You people are disgusting! How could you put these people down?

Superman 06-04-2009 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnTheBaptist (Post 334397)

I have to agree with John.

Pastor Ezekiel 06-04-2009 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnTheBaptist (Post 334397)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superman (Post 334408)
I have to agree with John.

Obviously neither of you is a Christian. I wonder why you're here? You are not welcome at all. Please go away and stop persecuting us.

You sound like a couple of homers. Why don't you two go get a room and sodomize each other. :thumbdown:

Wouldntyouliketoknow 06-04-2009 05:45 PM

I would like to know who you lot are to judge who are and who aren't Christians? I've been reading and re-reading these posts and....really? Wife Beaters? There are WIFE BEATERS on this forum? That just disgusts me more than people who hate the Special Olympics and people with disabilities. I lived my childhood in an abusive home. My father was a regular dad until he lost his temper. I was always blaming myself over it until I came to be in my twenties and I came to terms with it...finally after his death. It took all that time, after he hit me on the legs, the back, the neck, the stomach, the arms, the face...after so many times of threatening to leave and then him coming in and begging me to stay and saying that he wouldn't do it again. My mom had Depression so I couldn't really blame her. I know they're not in Hell and I forgive them for what they've done like a TRUE CHRISTIAN should do. Maybe I'm naive or stupid but still, if there are wife beaters on this forum or abusers of any sort, I hope you rot, burn, or are masticated in Hell for all eternity!

Nobar King 06-04-2009 05:50 PM

So, your parents were good disciplinarians child beaters, but they're not going to hell, but we are? I think you have your hostility focused in the wrong direction.

John Bois Ward 06-04-2009 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wouldntyouliketoknow (Post 334642)
I would like to know who you lot are to judge who are and who aren't Christians? I've been reading and re-reading these posts and....really? Wife Beaters? There are WIFE BEATERS on this forum? That just disgusts me more than people who hate the Special Olympics and people with disabilities. I lived my childhood in an abusive home. My father was a regular dad until he lost his temper. I was always blaming myself over it until I came to be in my twenties and I came to terms with it...finally after his death. It took all that time, after he hit me on the legs, the back, the neck, the stomach, the arms, the face...after so many times of threatening to leave and then him coming in and begging me to stay and saying that he wouldn't do it again. My mom had Depression so I couldn't really blame her. I know they're not in Hell and I forgive them for what they've done like a TRUE CHRISTIAN should do. Maybe I'm naive or stupid but still, if there are wife beaters on this forum or abusers of any sort, I hope you rot, burn, or are masticated in Hell for all eternity!

I'm going to have to go with you being stupid if you fail to see the disconnect in your own post.

James Hutchins 06-04-2009 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wouldntyouliketoknow (Post 334642)

Have you thought about the real reason your father beat you? Why did he get upset enough to loose his temper? And why would it be directed at you? Most likely it was because you were bad and you were ruining your parents beautiful marriage and he wanted it to stop. Being a loving parent, he could not bring himself to cause you to draw the final breath. You convinced yourself it was not your fault so you could live with the shame and guilt of your evil ways. A parent never beats their child unless there is a good reason for it.
I doubt your parents are in hell too, it is obvious they tried their best but when you have a child whose is sick in the head as apparently you were and are, who can blame them? Certainly God, in his almighty wisdom would see this and understand. You should be on your knees praying and thanking Him for not sucking the life from you to end the torture you were inflicting on the innocents around you. I am not surprised your mom was depressed. Just listening to your drivel is enough to make anyones life a living hell. Did your parents off themselves together? It is such a romantic thing.
From what you have written, I think you are both stupid and naive.

Wouldntyouliketoknow 06-04-2009 06:11 PM

No, what I fail to see is the difference between wife beaters and abusers of children. But enough on that...I just think what you're saying about the Special Olympics is wrong as well. I have been working at a place called Camelot Care Center for 2 years with children...well, not really children...but to me they are...in wheelchairs. They can't do things for themselves at all sometimes and they really depend on the kindness of the staff and volunteers there. If you just worked with them for even 2 hours you would see how truly special they are. I've heard of one girl who even taught herself to read when my aunt worked there more than 20 years ago. Later on, Lori, the girl, managed to go home and stay with her mom and carry on a semi-part-time job as a children's book reader. Another girl, Sylvia, had pneumonia when she was about 4 years old and it was so bad that she was diagnosed with brain damage and was confined to a wheelchair throughout her entire school career. Finally Sylvia picked up a pencil and started writing her ABC's in 8th grade, surprising her 8th grade teacher. Later on, she started writing sentences and then started doing easy math. Right now, Sylvia helps me out doing simple household chores now that she graduated from high school and also participates in the Special Olympics. So as you can see, these kids are truly special and God does have a place for them in the real world. It just takes time to see where that place is. I guess you can call me an activist for Disabled People's Rights and I'm proud of it!

Bobby-Joe 06-04-2009 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wouldntyouliketoknow (Post 334664)
No, what I fail to see is the difference between wife beaters and abusers of children. But enough on that...I just think what you're saying about the Special Olympics is wrong as well. I have been working at a place called Camelot Care Center for 2 years with children...well, not really children...but to me they are...in wheelchairs. They can't do things for themselves at all sometimes and they really depend on the kindness of the staff and volunteers there. If you just worked with them for even 2 hours you would see how truly special they are. I've heard of one girl who even taught herself to read when my aunt worked there more than 20 years ago. Later on, Lori, the girl, managed to go home and stay with her mom and carry on a semi-part-time job as a children's book reader. Another girl, Sylvia, had pneumonia when she was about 4 years old and it was so bad that she was diagnosed with brain damage and was confined to a wheelchair throughout her entire school career. Finally Sylvia picked up a pencil and started writing her ABC's in 8th grade, surprising her 8th grade teacher. Later on, she started writing sentences and then started doing easy math. Right now, Sylvia helps me out doing simple household chores now that she graduated from high school and also participates in the Special Olympics. So as you can see, these kids are truly special and God does have a place for them in the real world. It just takes time to see where that place is. I guess you can call me an activist for Disabled People's Rights and I'm proud of it!

Friend,

Will those childern save you from hell? No!

I suggest you because an activist for Jesus Christ's right. He died for your sins you know.

Wouldntyouliketoknow 06-04-2009 06:37 PM

Excuse me, 'friend' I have been a Christian since I was 21. I admit that I do still sin...and I am sorry for that...I pray about it every night. But I go to church at Miami Baptist here in Logansport Indiana and have been going there since my mother's...all right...I'll say it..suicide. I left my previous church of the Baptist Temple which I was born into because of people talking about each other behind each other's backs. I got sick and tired of it. But the icing on top of the cake was that I heard one of the ladies saying that my mother went to hell because of her committing suicide. I talked to our pastor, Chuck Sikler about it after she had done what she did and he said my mother had lived a good life, she was a devout Christian but she was in pain and she had Depression as do I (Passed along in our family through the women on the Rays side: my aunt has it, my sister has it, I have it. Passed along in our family on the Daniels side, my mother's side: my grandfather had it, my uncles had it, my aunt had it, my mother had it, now I have it, so kind of double whammy.) After I heard what that woman said about my mother, I just couldn't take it anymore, told my father that I was leaving the church and found Miami Baptist and haven't looked back. A year later my father died of heart failure. But I am a very strong Christian even though I have had my trials what withe losing my mother at 20 and my father at 21 then my grandfather 6 months later. I just believe God has called them home and when it is my time to go, I'll be ready to join them soon.

But again, way off base. Why I am so strong in my believing in the disabled is because I myself have Depression so I know where they come from (sort of), and my niece, Tricia has High Functioning Autism. Now if you want a success story, here's one. I was born with High Functioning Autism myself and it was so bad that you could hardly understand what I was saying. I didn't want to talk at all and I wasn't making eye contact. It took up to fifth grade with speech classes to learn to talk right and make eye contact. Now, I'm like any ordinary woman except I sometimes have my problems where I space out every few months and go into my own little world and sometimes I have trouble understanding a few emotions. Tricia is the same way but it is taking her faster to develop because she has so many opportunities I didn't have when I was her age. I hope that this link helps you learn more about Autism and I hope you take the time to look at it: http://sites.google.com/site/autismcorp/ .

Nobar King 06-04-2009 06:41 PM

Wow. You really have some serious troubles. One of them being shopping around for a church that will justify your mother's suicide. Won't you still wonder whether your mother is in hell or not?

Anyway, it's good for you to reach out to the church for support in your time of need. I'm sure you have met many helpful people along the way.

James Hutchins 06-04-2009 06:47 PM

With all those serious family aliments, I think you need to break the lineage and stop inbreeding. That is a proven cause for the troubles of which you speak.

Welll you are lucky you found a Church that does not care about God, only tithing. Good luck with that.

Wouldntyouliketoknow 06-04-2009 07:03 PM

Excuse ME?! Only care about TITHING?!?!?! Oh you are so lucky I do not believe in cursing!!! I would be so...no you are not worth it. And inbreeding? Hello? There is no inbreeding in my family. Have you heard of the CASTLE Rays?! As in Ireland? Or Scotland? Whichever...yeah...I'm connected to them. Look it up if you're not too busy beating your wife or children.

James Hutchins 06-04-2009 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wouldntyouliketoknow (Post 334684)
Excuse ME?! Only care about TITHING?!?!?! Oh you are so lucky I do not believe in cursing!!! I would be so...no you are not worth it. And inbreeding? Hello? There is no inbreeding in my family. Have you heard of the CASTLE Rays?! As in Ireland? Or Scotland? Whichever...yeah...I'm connected to them. Look it up if you're not too busy beating your wife or children.

So are a positive your mothers brother is not in the picture? Where you there the moment of conception? Do you have photographic proof? An independent third parties sworn affidavit?

Castle Rays... are you related to that singer fellow?

Ireland or Scotland, which is it? There is a difference you know, even though they are probably all potato eating drunken micks in both countrie.

I am never too busy to take time out of my schedule to do my best to bring a fallen, fellow human to the True Christian God.
:jesus:

John Bois Ward 06-04-2009 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wouldntyouliketoknow (Post 334664)
No, what I fail to see is the difference between wife beaters and abusers of children. But enough on that...I just think what you're saying about the Special Olympics is wrong as well. I have been working at a place called Camelot Care Center for 2 years with children...well, not really children...but to me they are...in wheelchairs.

You belittle their intelligence by calling adult retards children and you judge us for our statements?
Quote:

They can't do things for themselves at all sometimes and they really depend on the kindness of the staff and volunteers there. If you just worked with them for even 2 hours you would see how truly special they are. I've heard of one girl who even taught herself to read when my aunt worked there more than 20 years ago. Later on, Lori, the girl, managed to go home and stay with her mom and carry on a semi-part-time job as a children's book reader.
How are your statements and sentiments different than our own?
Quote:

Another girl, Sylvia, had pneumonia when she was about 4 years old and it was so bad that she was diagnosed with brain damage and was confined to a wheelchair throughout her entire school career. Finally Sylvia picked up a pencil and started writing her ABC's in 8th grade, surprising her 8th grade teacher. Later on, she started writing sentences and then started doing easy math. Right now, Sylvia helps me out doing simple household chores now that she graduated from high school and also participates in the Special Olympics.
So you condescend to make one your servant? What a good person you are.:sarcasm:

Wash O'Hanley 06-04-2009 10:41 PM

I don't get why these retardos are so high and mighty about their Special Olympics. The O'Hanley's play to win and if those retardos had any shame they would quit this phony facade. You think some kid with down syndrome is gonna beat Michael Phelps' swimming records? Why embarass yourself? Go back to playing stand-ins for actors playing retarded people in uplifting movies.

http://www.geocities.com/space_noofh...e/i-am-sam.jpg

James Hutchins 06-04-2009 11:08 PM

Isn't that that Milk fellow from the moving picture sshow? That Gay Homer? What's he doing up against that little girl. I mean it is not a big deal because she is just a retard, but to do it in public, that is just wrong.

Vavoline Johnson 06-06-2009 03:15 AM

Aint' they banned dem damned retarted Lympic yet? Jeesuz, Lawd, what do you wants us to do already?

Mr.Russell 06-14-2009 03:34 PM

This debate is makig no sense whatsoever! Christians are taught to 'love thy neighbour', so why not love someone with special needs? I do voluntary work with special needs children and some of them are the sweetest children you will ever meet. Some of you need to open your eyes and not prejudge.