X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Video Tracts - MUST-SEE VIEWING FOR UNSAVED TRASH!

Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
    Thank you, Maine!

I'm not a homosexual far from it. But i am part of the Gay Strait alliance I be leave gay couples should have the same rights as strait couples do. I'm happy to tell the a law for civil union is about to pass in my state. Meaning Homosexual couples well be able to have some of the same rights as strait couples. And nothing you fulls can do about it. Got a problem you can talk to my girlfriend and my hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
      Vegetarians are monsters. Here is an animated tract to aid you in approaching one and help save their emaciated souls.

This video is just stupid. I am a vegetarian and my Girlfriend is a vegan. I mostly dont eat meat because of stomach problems, Same With my girlfriend. If our bodies do not allow it. We can not eat it. Our well die.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidney_young View Post
        This video is just stupid. I am a vegetarian and my Girlfriend is a vegan. I mostly dont eat meat because of stomach problems, Same With my girlfriend. If our bodies do not allow it. We can not eat it. Our well die.
        No you won't, you're lying. You won't die if you eat meat, and you know it.

Unless, of course, you're a ruminant. If so, how do you type with your hooves?
        The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men.~Joel 1:12

Comment

I'm not a homosexual far from it. But i am part of the Gay Strait alliance I be leave gay couples should have the same rights as strait couples do. I'm happy to tell the a law for civil union is about to pass in my state. Meaning Homosexual couples well be able to have some of the same rights as strait couples. And nothing you fulls can do about it. Got a problem you can talk to my girlfriend and my hand.

I have no desire to watch UNSAVED TRASH links, Besides when a person can not even spell a simple word as STRAIGHT correctly it causes me to question their entire statement and thought process.
          Judge not, Lest ye be Judged.

Comment

I am a vegetarian and my Girlfriend is a vegan.
            Then you and your whore girlfriend are going to spend eternity in the lake of fire. Read THIS.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I'm not a homosexual far from it. But i am part of the Gay Strait alliance I be leave gay couples should have the same rights as strait couples do. I'm happy to tell the a law for civil union is about to pass in my state. Meaning Homosexual couples well be able to have some of the same rights as strait couples.
              Did you know that God, in His infinite Mercy, says that homos (those "without natural affection") and their supporters (those "that have pleasure in them") are "worthy of death?"

Romans 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

That means you and your slutty girlfriend, pal. You two are going to be tortured for all eternity down in hell, right along with the queers you defend!

And nothing you fulls can do about it. Got a problem you can talk to my girlfriend and my hand.
              Fulls? What's that?

You talk like a queer yourself. I'm beginning to think that your story about a girlfriend is just a cover for your depraved lifestyle.
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I'm not a homosexual far from it.
                You're not the first homo to come in here and claim to be "far from" homo. Well, take it from someone who is as unhomosexual as they come--you're not fooling anyone.

But i am part of the Gay Strait alliance
                If you are straight, which I doubt, don't blame me when the homos ruin your marriage.

And nothing you fulls can do about it.
                Don't get me wrong here, because I don't care if someone can spell as long as he knows how to find God, but let me give you a piece of personal advice. If you're going to call other people "fools," you'd be more effective if you learned how to spell "fools." Remember, the dictionary is your very best friend except for Jesus.
                The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Originally posted by Cursed View Post
                  No you won't, you're lying. You won't die if you eat meat, and you know it.

Unless, of course, you're a ruminant. If so, how do you type with your hooves?
                  I have i stomach condition that dose not let me process animal fat. the only type of meat if you can call it that is Fish. And i only eat that because I am "6.3" and veggies can not compensate the protein.

Comment

"I see you have made three spelling mistakes" - Last words of the Marquis de Favras upon being handed his warrant of execution.

"Obsessive, compulsive, repulsive, insulting. Offensive like feeding a vegan some dolphin." - Suffa
                    Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

"It's turtles all the way down!"

Comment

I have i stomach condition that dose not let me process animal fat. the only type of meat if you can call it that is Fish. And i only eat that because I am "6.3" and veggies can not compensate the protein.
                      First, if you and your girlfriend have a "stomach condition," I'd wager it's secondary to a mental condition. What's the name of your stomach condition, the one where you cannot eat meat or you will die? Is it perhaps "cooterflogoma?"

Second, initially you said you cannot eat meat and that you are a vegetarian. Now you say that you eat fish, which is the opposite of a vegetarian. Vegetarians do not eat fish. You do know that, right? How could you possibly not know that?

If your girlfriend is as vegan as you are vegetarian, she's eating a cheese omelet right now. I bet that went right over your enormous head.

Now stop stuffing your huge greasy face with popcorn shrimp for a moment and admit that you're a big, shambling, meat-gobbling, two-faced liar. GOD hates liars as much as vegetarians, and He hates you! Praise God!
                      The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men.~Joel 1:12

Comment

I prayed on the matter and Jesus told me I should bump this thread extolling His Glory.
                        Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
                        Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
                        Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
                        All a-Twitter for Salvation!
                        Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
                        On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
                        My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Won't somebody shout GLORY!!??

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Working...
                          X