X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why do good things happen to bad people?

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
    What's that even supposed to mean? Uh... Well some people will uuuuh like win the game while others will uuuuh like not win. Profound, huh!

If bad stuff happens to good people they had something to hide. God sees the heart and He knows if they deserve it. Don't forget, He sees what you were going to do so some "innocent" child gets killed in Gaza? God knew it was going to be a heathen.
    I agree, because our names are written in the Lamb's Book of Life from the foundation of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Shimei View Post
      I agree, because our names are written in the Lamb's Book of Life from the foundation of the world.
      The names of race traitors aren't written in that book.

Nope.
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
        The names of race traitors aren't written in that book.

Nope.
        Neither Jew or Gentile nor by any other race, but the blood of God are we saved, Pastor Ezekiel?

Comment

Originally posted by Shimei View Post
          Neither Jew or Gentile nor by any other race, but the blood of God are we saved, Pastor Ezekiel?
          Only if they are Saved(c), Mr. Jap wannabe. Race traitors cannot, by definition, be washed in Christ's blood.

"Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds" -- 2 John 1:9-11
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Bumping this because, if you ask people right now, the #1 Worst Person in all Human History, is (depending on who you ask) Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump.

Both are very old, and very alive and kicking, especially after getting meth'ed up by snarfing a box of Sudafed™.
            Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
            Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
            Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

This is a great thread and addresses a great question. Take Hillary, how can God let she and Bill live on into old age in luxury and good health when they personify evil?

And a new one, Mayor Pete Buttigied. This homer guy should be pushed to the outer fringes of society. He should be broke and all but homeless. There he is at the top rung of U.S. politics. It's not right, but it's happening. I can only repeat the old adage, God works in mysterious ways.
              Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

I think that one of the blandishments that Satan offers to those gone wrong is some kind of success in Earthly things, often in many areas. Hollywood movie stars are a prime example. I think the Devil arranges for his people to come together and support each other without even knowing what they are doing sometimes. Copious fornication, gambling, staying up late and drinking in barrooms where teats are often on display, getting welfare from the government- to some this is living large.

These are unsaved people who are on the crooked path to Hell. The Devil wants to keep them there and he is always lurking to push them along.

I think they often live to very old age because, not knowing what awaits them after they are through with their schemes here on Earth, they have no worries. Also, I think God wants to give the wicked every opportunity for salvation. Life is short regardless and eternity is forever. God, in His wisdom, doesn't want to be hasty. Also, He may enjoy tormenting them in old age with the cancer or the Alzheimers. Some of those punished in this manner can live on for quite a while, lingering under God's displeasure.
                God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
                  Copious fornication, gambling, staying up late and drinking in barrooms where teats are often on display, getting welfare from the government- to some this is living large.

I think they often live to very old age because, not knowing what awaits them after they are through with their schemes here on Earth, they have no worries. Also, I think God wants to give the wicked every opportunity for salvation. Life is short regardless and eternity is forever. .... Some of those punished in this manner can live on for quite a while, lingering under God's displeasure.
                  Good explanation on last week's death of Kirk Douglas. He was Hollywood to the max. His sons are Hollywood. He lived to 104. But you have to know God was bombarding him with opportunities to repent and he refused. That 104 years is a blink in the eye compared to the eternity he will suffer. It all makes sense.
                  Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Working...
                  X