X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Proof Positive: Wiccians ARE Evil Pervert Witches!

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Go peddle your wares somewhere else, harlot. This is God's favorite forum, not a slut party.
    now surly as many threads as you have participated in with burning and killing, and you expect us to believe you suddenly lost the belly for it...

you can't hold your KJV that close and see it any other way.. pick up that club, use it. that's what your told to do isn't it. or are you telling us its ok now to be a wiccian.
    Yup, i'm a girl :]

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Soul View Post
      now surly as many threads as you have participated in with burning and killing, and you expect us to believe you suddenly lost the belly for it...
      It's not his belly you're after.

And don't call him Surly.
      Acts 13:8 And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

Comment

I'm laughing oh so hard at how dumb you losers really are. You and this site can kiss my ass
        I'LL NEVER SURRENDER!!! NOT WITHOUT A FIGHT!

Comment

Originally posted by JUSTIN THE TOOL View Post
          I'm laughing oh so hard at how dumb you losers really are. You and this site can kiss my ass
          Well, Justin, It's a very kind offer you've made there.
          However, I feel that I must decline on this occasion.

Have I told you about how my friend Jesus Christ can be YOUR friend too?

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
          being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

You sure make Wiccans everywhere look like kind and loving people!
            Gather around so that I can read to you from my book of TRUTH. Genesis thru Revelations....Pick one!

Luke 12:5- But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Comment

I'm only flaming you because that's my way of teaching idiots a lesson. Don't ever insults witches again. or so help me I'll be back

Comment

I'm only flaming you because that's my way of teaching idiots a lesson. Don't ever insults witches again. or so help me I'll be back.
                Witches are idiots.

You couldn't teach your way out of a paper bag. (That's personal, for you.)
                May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

And this is coming from another retard.

Comment

I'm only flaming you because that's my way of teaching idiots a lesson. Don't ever insults witches again. or so help me I'll be back
                    Your threats mean nothing here, we have Jesus watching our back!

Who is watching your back, Lucifer or some witch guild? I really doubt they care about you.
                    Gather around so that I can read to you from my book of TRUTH. Genesis thru Revelations....Pick one!

Luke 12:5- But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Comment

• Re: Proof Positive: Wiccians ARE Evil Pervert Witches!

Be careful with your slander, boy! Come over here and let me knock your noggin with my prayer stick. Maybe that'll get you to see more clearly.
                      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

I'm only flaming you because that's my way of teaching idiots a lesson.
                        Would you say that is an effective and successful technique?
                        Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
                        in 2016

Comment

All witches are scum, and God commands us to kill them. That isn't an insult, it's the truth.

As for your attempts at flaming us, I have a message for you from Jesus:

FAIL!

In fact, because you are persecuting us, we are Blessed. You have proved us right! GLORY!!

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
                          5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
                          5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

no pastor ezechiel it is you that has failed at life. She is not a witch it is you that is the heathen. And your also crap at quoting aswell, you seem always to be able to take it out of context.
                            You got to love Drag cars, they are better then two lesbians making out on a carpet.

Comment

Originally posted by GAY_Fool View Post
                              no pastor ezechiel it is you that has failed at life. She is not a witch it is you that is the heathen. And your also crap at quoting aswell, you seem always to be able to take it out of context.
                              Kindly put it IN context for us. Show us how we are misunderstanding God's Word.

Thanks.
                              Bible boring? Nonsense!
                              Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                              You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                                Kindly put it IN context for us. Show us how we are misunderstanding God's Word.

Thanks.

Try starting this site and telling anyone mnormal there going to hell, even thought they don't give a shit.
                                You got to love Drag cars, they are better then two lesbians making out on a carpet.

Comment

Working...
                                X