X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 5 Secrets The Gay Agenda Doesn't Want You To Know

Originally posted by Liberal Pervert View Post
    The only thing on MY gay agenda is to pleasure my girlfriend in a way that she won't be too limp to reciprocate oral sex. Maybe I'm not hanging out with the right people? Real question though. I feel so dirty after my life of gay. I need my soul saved. Enlighten me again on why God hates gay people?
    Dear pervert: Try reading the Holy Bible. Then you'll see what God thinks about queers.

Homosexuality is an abomination to God (like shrimp).

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. Leviticus 18:22
    Except that unlike eating shrimp, the punishment for homosexuality is death.

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. Lev.20:13
    Or exile.

Asa did that which was right in the eyes of the LORD ... And he took away the sodomites out of the land. ... Asa's heart was perfect with the LORD all his days. 1 Kings 15:11-14

Jehoshaphat ... walked in all the ways of Asa his father; he turned not aside from it, doing that which was right in the eyes of the LORD ... The remnant of the sodomites, which remained in the days of his father Asa, he took out of the land. 1 Kings 42:42-46
    And the New Testament is just as intolerant toward the homers:

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature. And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. (God will make you gay!) Romans 1:26-27

God gave them over to a reprobate mind ... without natural affection ... they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. Romans 1:28-32

The unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom ... neither fornicators ... nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind ... shall inherit the kingdom of God. 1 Corinthians 6:9-10

Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for ... them that defile themselves with mankind ... and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine ... These filthy dreamers defile the flesh. 1 Timothy 1:9-10

Even as Sodom and Gomorrha ... giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh ... suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. Jude 7-8
    Now stop being a disgusting rugmuncher and accept Christ as your personal Savior(c).
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

As the beloved (and large-headed) Reverend Jerry Falwell once stated:

"The insidious aspect of the gay agenda is that its proponents want homosexuals to believe it doesn't exist. They want gay people to burn in hell with the words of the agenda fanning the flames. It's time to pray, people. I don't want my sons growing up in a world where one day, men will be able to marry men, women will marry women, and, God forbid, they become able to adopt precious children and indoctrinate them in their wicked lifestyle. Because Jesus said if we ask, it will be done, I am calling all Christians to fast and pray against these things. When we pray, the Lord will hear and our children will be safe."

(This was when Falwell's children were still in grade school.)

I agree that GOD answers prayer, and that when it is His will, He will do away with the fags and lezbeans forever because the WORD OF GOD said so! If the Bible says it, GLORY, it is so! Hallelujah! Let the naysayers realize that things happen in God's time, not ours, apparently. Jesus is on the Throne!
      Last edited by Naomi Ruth Lamb; 03-28-2015, 06:52 PM. Reason: To glorify God.
      1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
      Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
      Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
      Locations in 50 States and Canada
      !Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
      Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
      Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.

Comment

Actually I heard that the real gay agenda us to boil Christians until steamed into a chicken Parmesan
        This space for posting KJV passages only — Admin.

Comment

Right I just love being homo. If one of you can make me scream "oh God!" as loud as my girlfriend does, then we will talk.

Comment

Originally posted by godsenpai View Post
            Actually I heard that the real gay agenda us to boil Christians until steamed into a chicken Parmesan
            SHHHHH you weren't supposed to tell the heteros that!

Comment

God's favorite discussion board is not a sodomite hookup site.
              This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Who wants to have a queer-off with me? I bet I will win! I need a second in command for munching rugs for Satan. Who dares to challenge me?

Comment

It is so upsetting to hear of what these lost souls are doing.

Stay strong brothers and sisters and do not let the evil one vanquish you.

They may try to outlaw our beliefs but God heals the persecuted
                  sigpic
                  Praise Jesus! For He alone saves

Comment

With all due respect, you are completely incorrect.

While the first may be true, the others are ridiculous.

Based on what has happened in the past, if anybody in the USA tried to perform actions similar to Adolf Hitler, they would get no support except from Neo-Nazis, who condemn gays.

Christianity could not be condemned by law because of religion due to the Constitution's 1st Amendment preventing prosecution by religion.

Christians aren't hated more. We're just hated when we say people are sinners.

And gays aren't wanting the Scouting Association to throw away Christian morals; they're wanting the Scouts to prevent bullying.

Don't forget:
                    1) Sodom and Gomorrah isn't about homosexuality, it's about gang rape.
                    2) Leviticus and Romans don't apply anymore. Nor does the Old Testament. Hebrews 8:13: "Is that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away."

Comment

Originally posted by Azrael Jackson View Post
                      With all due respect, you are completely incorrect.

While the first may be true, the others are ridiculous.

Based on what has happened in the past, if anybody in the USA tried to perform actions similar to Adolf Hitler, they would get no support except from Neo-Nazis, who condemn gays.

Christianity could not be condemned by law because of religion due to the Constitution's 1st Amendment preventing prosecution by religion.

Christians aren't hated more. We're just hated when we say people are sinners.

And gays aren't wanting the Scouting Association to throw away Christian morals; they're wanting the Scouts to prevent bullying.

Don't forget:
                      2) Leviticus and Romans don't apply anymore. Nor does the Old Testament. Hebrews 8:13: "Is that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away."
                      Mr Jackson, please read your Bible again. You are clueless right now.

When you read it, you will find:

1) the exact verse where Jesus says He came to fulfill, not to destroy the Old Covenant
                      2) several passages indicating that all the Gospel is to be observed, not only the New Testament
                      3) moreover, Romans is in the New Testament. No way is outdated, not even in your twisted version of Christianity.

How does your imagination works? God wrote a series of laws, then He said "Oh, I screwed up, never mind here are my other laws" He is Almighty, and even if from a pure logic point of view He has the capability for failing (He can do as He pleases, so He can fail if that pleases Him) I don't see any sense in a failing God, let alone an on purpose failing God.

Do you see what I mean? Do you understand the logic here?

I don't count on it.
                      Last edited by Brother Gonzalez; 04-06-2019, 02:41 AM.
                      1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

Originally posted by Azrael Jackson View Post
                        . . .

Don't forget:
                        Oh, Puh-leez! God didn't say a word to Lot when he offered his daughters to be gang-raped in the normal, heterosexual, way to prevent his male guests from being violated in a homosexual manner.

The Bible story demonstrates that God intervened, saved the gentlemen, and saved the girls more or less as a by-product. We can see this because there is not a single Bible verse condemning Lot's choice, nor does Lot's lot become a study in suffering and downfall.

If God were that concerned with gang-rape, you think that He would have instructed Moses to pen at least one sentence to that effect in the Sodom and Gomorrah narrative. There isn't even a related clause.

And rape doesn't even make the top Ten Commandments.

For further proof pf this point, check out Judges 19. It's a very similar situation. An honored male visitor is threatened Very Directly by the homosexual agenda. The host offers his own virgin daughter and the guest's concubine hussy. God doesn't bother with a light and fire show--possibly because the male guest wasn't secretly angelic--by then, God doesn't need to step in. The gentlemen guest resolves the problem by throwing his concubine out to the crowd. Then he gets a good night's rest.

The story continues on with some other interesting details, but the concubine's bodily "integrity" is never the focus of the tale. The man's property is permanently damaged (the concubine is raped to death) and that creates a problem that requires more death. At the end of the narrative, the heterosexual needs of some of the male characters are attended to by the capture and sanctioned rape of a good number of other young women.

So, don't try to tell me that The Lord has a problem with rape per se while shrugging His shoulders regarding homosexuality. Any honest examination of the Bible as a cohesive document will dismiss that conclusion.
                        His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Working...
                        X