X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome to Stop Birth Control Abuse

Originally posted by WiccanCouple6 View Post
    Hillary Clinton is a bull dyke isn't she. Good thing I'm a Republican

At least you have one thing going for you. Jesus will be a Republican when he returns.
    "If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. . . . And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the manservant's do."
    (Leviticus 21:6-7)

Comment

If you say so, I'm laughing my arse off right now. You're job at converting is failing right now. BADLY

Hillary Clinton is a bull dyke isn't she. Good thing I'm a Republican
      Odd, I had no idea that there were Republicans amongst the eurotrash heathens in God forsaken England.....

God hates England. Did you know?
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Dr. Davidson View Post
        At least you have one thing going for you. Jesus will be a Republican when he returns.

The Republican Party is THE only way to go.

Comment

Well, I guess I'm going to the HellsFire BBQ then because I do not wish to have anymore children and I refuse to stop making sweet sweet love to my husband because I CHOOSE not to procreate. What are you going to do? You don't rule me and neither does the God YOU PEOPLE worship. My Bible says that as long as I remain faithful to my husband sex IN marriage is fine. KJV as a matter of fact. You people need help no God can provide.
          If birth control didn't kill babies, I'd be all for you and your heathen ilk using as much as you can.
          As it is, I'm more amused by your oxymoronic claims to be a Republican wicced. Isn't that like a gay Christian, an honest demoncrat, an intelligent evilutionist, a peaceful mooselimb, or a Saved pope?
          Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
          Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
          Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
          All a-Twitter for Salvation!
          Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
          On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
          My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
            If birth control didn't kill babies, I'd be all for you and your heathen ilk using as much as you can.
            As it is, I'm more amused by your oxymoronic claims to be a Republican wicced. Isn't that like a gay Christian, an honest demoncrat, an intelligent evilutionist, a peaceful mooselimb, or a Saved pope?
            LINKS DELETED

You have been asked not do does this WiccanCouple6. BJ
            Last edited by Bobby-Joe; 03-05-2007, 11:39 PM. Reason: Inappropriate links.

Comment

Well, I guess I'm going to the HellsFire BBQ then because I do not wish to have anymore children and I refuse to stop making sweet sweet love to my husband because I CHOOSE not to procreate. What are you going to do? You don't rule me and neither does the God YOU PEOPLE worship. My Bible says that as long as I remain faithful to my husband sex IN marriage is fine. KJV as a matter of fact. You people need help no God can provide.
              You don't seem to have a lot of faith in your deity if you think that that hairy-legged nutcase you worship can't even do something as simple as bringing us round to your way of thinking. I'm glad I worship Jesus, who can help everyone, even a degenerate like you.
              O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Well, I guess I'm going to the HellsFire BBQ then because I do not wish to have anymore children and I refuse to stop making sweet sweet love to my husband because I CHOOSE not to procreate. What are you going to do? You don't rule me and neither does the God YOU PEOPLE worship. My Bible says that as long as I remain faithful to my husband sex IN marriage is fine. KJV as a matter of fact.
                Two questions:
                1. Why are you reading the KJV if you're a Wiccan?
                2. If your cult is a "fertility religion", why would you stay with it if you refuse to continue having children? This makes no sense.

Comment

Well, I guess I'm going to the HellsFire BBQ then because I do not wish to have anymore children and I refuse to stop making sweet sweet love to my husband because I CHOOSE not to procreate. What are you going to do? You don't rule me and neither does the God YOU PEOPLE worship. My Bible says that as long as I remain faithful to my husband sex IN marriage is fine. KJV as a matter of fact.
                  You don't know anything about the Holy Bible, harlot..
                  You obviously don't even know the very first chapter of the very first book!

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it:
                  And have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
                  Genesis 1:28
                  Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 03-06-2007, 08:55 PM.
                  If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
                  A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
                  Proverbs 9:12-13

Comment

If God didn't want sex to be fun, he hadn't made it fun.
                    Remember, God is perfect, so his design is perfect.

Sheesh, ever heard of LOGIC????
                    For your information, I did not betray Jesus. He requested it. Jesus said to me once: "Tolerance is everything. Remember this." To stop all this confusion, Jesus is NOT the son of God. He himself never EVER said this. He was just simply a very smart man. Live with it. "Women stand above men," as quoted by Jesus when he spoke to me in private, "because God gave them the power to give life."

Comment

anyone that says don't have sex has some big issues, yep lets not get laid even though its good for us mentally, pyshically and emotionally, ffs like im not gunna go bang somehot girl because she doesnt want my babies.

Comment

Originally posted by itwasme356 View Post
                        anyone that says don't have sex has some big issues, yep lets not get laid even though its good for us mentally, pyshically and emotionally, ffs like im not gunna go bang somehot girl because she doesnt want my babies.
                        Are you proud of yourself? What you said is just disgusting. I'll bet your parents are ashamed of you.

Jesus sure is.
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                          Are you proud of yourself? What you said is just disgusting. I'll bet your parents are ashamed of you.

Jesus sure is.

well, sex is a normal, human thing. why not do it, why wait till marriage?

you christians probably just want the human race to die out, well you priests are even restrained from sexual life...now, THATS disgusting.

and the 'no sex' thing started in the inquisition, not with jesus, no one knows if jesus actually fucked a girl or not, what we know is that sex was far from his message.

and again, the bible perverted jesus's words. its so clear and obvious, how cant you people get it?

Comment

Originally posted by Viking View Post
                            and again, the bible perverted jesus's words. its so clear and obvious, how cant you people get it?
                            And again, I defy you to prove that. Show us your evidence. We follow the only True Bible, the KJV1611 Authorized version.

Don't just spew hate, show us how we are wrong, verse by verse.
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

you tell me if there are ANY verses in the bible stating

"thou shalt not make use of condoms, or birth control devices"

does it say it? if it implies it, by 'symbols' (as always happens with you people), you must remember that at the time of the bible being written, there wasnt an overpopulation problem

Comment

God Was the one who created everything right? He was the one who made marriage the first marriage the first one and he made sex for marriage only. So if someone has to be on the pill for medical reasons ( i grow very large cysts) and I can not have children, so is the god who made me going to send me to hell because I have to be on the pill?

Comment

Working...
                                X