X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian Police Kill Female Aspie Holding a Knife

In this report, a male Sydney police officer shot and killed a female aspergian who was holding a largw butcher knife as she approached his colleagues and self in a zombie-like manner.

Shouts of 'he shot her!' could be heard from the car as it slowly edged towards the footpath in West Hoxton, Sydney's west, where five officers surrounded the 22-year-old woman's body.

Your thoughts and feedback please.
    Revelation 19:15 "And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God."

Re: Australian Police Kill Female Aspie Holding a Knife

"When you live in the bush you have to protect yourself from wild animals."
    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

If parents want to save their aspy children from the police, they should paint a big 'A' on their foreheads so that everyone will know they're aspy. Wouldn't have helped in this case though.

causes .... problems understanding instructions and social rules,
      That sounds like many of the UT who come to this site.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Farmer View Post
        If parents want to save their aspy children from the police, they should paint a big 'A' on their foreheads so that everyone will know they're aspy. Wouldn't have helped in this case though.

That sounds like many of the UT who come to this site.
        Some have street signs in their neighborhoods to alert people of the presences of special needs children and some events have name tags for special needs people, but they can be removed. I have heard that some special needs children have been microchipped, but I cannot confirm any of the claims.

Last edited by Regis Alexandrus; 05-07-2015, 11:40 PM. Reason: I forgot to add something relevant to the original post
        Revelation 19:15 "And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God."

Comment

Originally posted by Regis Alexandrus View Post

Do those retardeds run in wild packs down there in New Zealand?
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Aspergians are known to wonder far from home out of curiosity or because they tend to get so lost in thought that they are oblivious to their surroundings. Some even wonder around naked as Jeannie Davide Rivera, an Aspergian wife and mother, describes about herself.

Comment

….approached his colleagues and self in a zombie-like manner.
              I've been reading about this Zombie Apocalypse lately - there is something that the government is not telling us.
              Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
              brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
              ...and get off my lawn
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
                I've been reading about this Zombie Apocalypse lately - there is something that the government is not telling us.
                More likely, it is another fad like witches and wizards were during the heyday of the Harry Pothead Potter franchise and how vampires and werewolves were during the age of Twilight, which I have no plans on viewing whatsoever. The zombie apocalypse fad will die with The Walking Dead series, which I heard is in its final season.

Comment

Working...
                X