X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Christian Rights Watch

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has mic muted during interview when warning of the Mark of the Beast. Even right wing rags are kowtowing to the LIEberal Agenda, and it could only be due to secret Homosexuals in positions of power and authority.
    Liberals know if we True Christians™ are able to reach the general public they are doomed. You can see in this article they do not want the Mark of the Beast to be known.
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has mic muted during interview when warning of the Mark of the Beast. Even right wing rags are kowtowing to the LIEberal Agenda, and it could only be due to secret Homosexuals in positions of power and authority.
      Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
      Liberals know if we True Christians™ are able to reach the general public they are doomed. You can see in this article they do not want the Mark of the Beast to be known.
      Oh, my; the world is in such a sad, old state of affairs. And, no thanks to those LGBT people, things are going to get only worse, as they will continue to scream for more rights. If they have their way, they will pass laws that enable them to lock the servants of in jail. Mark my words, this is all going to end up with them using their political influence to usher in the Mark of the Beast -- in a very colorful manner!

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet.
        Genesis 9:13-15 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: and I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

Green is central because the dove returned bearing a leaf. Not a bluebell, not a sunflower. A leaf. When people reject God they don't just throw out a hue from the rainbow. They throw out everything.
        Genesis 8:11 And the dove came in to him in the evening; and, lo, in her mouth was an olive leaf pluckt off: so Noah knew that the waters were abated from off the earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
          Oh, my; the world is in such a sad, old state of affairs. And, no thanks to those LGBT people, things are going to get only worse, as they will continue to scream for more rights.

I see at day coming when a child comes home from school and says to mother, "Teacher says a rainbow is God telling us He is happy that James loves Robert. That is so sweet of God."
          Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
            I see at day coming when a child comes home from school and says to mother, "Teacher says a rainbow is God telling us He is happy that James loves Robert. That is so sweet of God."
            Oh, yes, I think that that day is about to happen, too, dear Brother Mayor Hold. Why, we've seen how aggressively those -bound perverts have been pushing for more privileges -- including electing other perverts to high political Office! It's only a matter of time before Almighty will say, "Enough!", and then the shall appear in the clouds. Until then, I'm afraid we're likely to hear even more outrageous demands from those LGBT people, and all with the approval and praise of not-my-President Joe Burden!

They would do well to accept they are at fault for their unnatural attractions toward each other. Goodness knows will forgive them of their disgusting perversion, but they must seek in true sincerity -- which is doubtful, since they like being the way they are.

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

The LIEberals are at it again, this time trying to cancel Pastor Stewart-Allen Clark of First General Baptist in Malden, Missouri who was forced to take a leave of absence after non Christians got offended by the Truth. He had a very important message for the women in the congregation: Don't let yourselves go or you'll drive your husbands away.

Now look, I’m not saying every woman can be the epic — the epic – trophy wife of all time like Melania Trump. I’m not saying that at all. Most women can’t be trophy wives, but you know ... maybe you’re a participation trophy,” Clark said as a photo of the former first lady appeared on screen. “I don’t know, but all I can say is not everybody looks like that. Amen! Not everybody looks like that. But you don’t need to look like a butch either.”
              The cold hard fact of life is that men will be men. Jesus blessed man with an holy desire to go forth and multiply (Genesis 9:7). If he wakes up one morning and realizes the creature in his bed is less the bride of his dreams than the fat, greasy lunch lady he grew up to loathe, then he's naturally going to seek greener pastures. Paul tells us this is the reason Jesus invented marriage (1 Corinthians 7:4;9). If wives can't see this, they have no one to blame but themselves. Pastor Clark is just speaking truth to power.

You can watch the sermon HERE.
              Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

The LIEberals are at it again, this time trying to cancel Pastor Stewart-Allen Clark of First General Baptist in Malden, Missouri who was forced to take a leave of absence after non Christians got offended by the Truth. He had a very important message for the women in the congregation: Don't let yourselves go or you'll drive your husbands away.

The cold hard fact of life is that men will be men. Jesus blessed man with an holy desire to go forth and multiply (Genesis 9:7). If he wakes up one morning and realizes the creature in his bed is less the bride of his dreams than the fat, greasy lunch lady he grew up to loathe, then he's naturally going to seek greener pastures. Paul tells us this is the reason Jesus invented marriage (1 Corinthians 7:4;9). If wives can't see this, they have no one to blame but themselves. Pastor Clark is just speaking truth to power.

You can watch the sermon HERE.
                ok

Comment

Originally posted by The Attention Seeker Jen
                  This is terrible!

How could this wonderful GOP representative get shot down like a dog.

Apparently, the killer was a Prius-driving liberal. First they steal the election, then they steal an innocent Republican's life! Let's not forget the name John Kuczwanski, and keep him in our thoughts and prayers!
                  That Prius driver was very much in the wrong there. If you get rammed sideways and shot at you should tap two center mass and one in the head to be safe. Prius drivers should learn the basics. He did kill the attacker in one shot though, there is some merit there.
                  Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.

Comment

It's important to consider the context when assigning blame in cases like this.
                    • The incident began after Kuczwanski’s BMW drifted out of its lane while heading north on Thomasville Road.
                    • The BMW hit a white Prius.
                    • The driver of the Prius confronted Kuczwanski about hitting him.
                    • The Prius’ driver got in his car to wait for law enforcement.
                    • Kuczwanski rammed his BMW into the Prius on the driver’s door, and began pushing the car sideways.
                    • Kuczwanski then shot a gun at the white Prius.
                    • The Prius driver drew a gun and fired back into the windshield of Kuczwanski’s BMW.
                    • Kuczwanski was hit and killed.
                    • Leon County Sheriff’s Office took one person into custody, however that person has since been released and no charges have been filed.
                    • Previously in 2014 Kuczwanski pleaded no contest to assault and disorderly conduct charges related to a separate road rage incident at the same intersection.

Based on this information, I agree with Kuczwanski’s wife's Twitter post that her husband was trapped and assassinated while trying to escape a person shooting at him. It's typical liberal persecution.
                    If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Liberals in Swiss-cheese-land are stepping up the genocide of Christians. Please pray hard for our Bible Believing Brethren ministering the Word to the European Heathen.

Christian fundamentalist sentenced for preaching homophobia

A 63-year-old Christian fundamentalist was on Friday given a suspended sentence for having delivered a homophobic "sermon" on the Bahnhofstrasse in Zurich. He said he had only quoted the Bible.
                      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Swiss.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	1925782

Comment

He said he had only quoted the Bible.
                          Such a double standard. I'd bet two sacrificial goats that quoting The Satanic Temple would not get anyone arrested in Sweden.

It reminds me of the time the Supreme Court ruled Boston violated free speech rights when it refused to fly a Christian group's flag above the town hall, then The Satanic Temple applied to fly its flag, and the whole program was suspended in disarray. This kind of thing makes a mockery of the Supreme Court and other Christian groups.
                          If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

It's no surprise, really. Europeans are about 80% homo as it is. Pretty much anything goes in Europe: masturbation, gay sex, lesbian sex, oral sex, sodomy, sex during a woman's period, sex outside the missionary position, sex for pleasure instead of procreation, women showing their bare breasts and legs in public, sensual massages with scented oils--there is no end to their depravity. If you call a pervert a pervert, they'll slap you in irons. Thank God we have a conservative Supreme Court in America that will let us outlaw all of these deviant practices!
                            The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Atheist street pirates are at it again:

LOS ANGELES — Spearheaded by Atheists United Executive Director Evan Clark, the “street pirates” are a volunteer group that tracks (using public online reporting), investigates and removes illegally posted religious signs from public spaces in the Los Angeles area.
                              They hate Jesus so much they want to remove Him from society, but WE WON'T LET THEM! America WILL be a Christian Nation, just like Jesus commands!

Glory!

Comment

Somebody's got to stop those militant atheists. We need to arm and organize!
                                The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Working...
                                X