X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boykott Iowan Businesses!!

Don't make a fuss about these things, they are not a big deal, over here. I truly appreciate that you don't.

Thank you.

sas

Comment

Originally posted by self_aware_sinner View Post
      Don't make a fuss about these things, they are not a big deal, over here. I truly appreciate that you don't.

Thank you.

sas
      Oh stop being so coy.

We are all adults here!
      2 Chronicles 7:14
      14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land Australia.

Comment

I does not happen very often, but this fool has managed to derail his own thread. Why is it even a thread? It has nothing to do with Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Charli View Post
          Oh stop being so coy.

We are all adults here!
          I'm of a very chaste disposition. I would appreciate that you don't talk that way. Don't worry about it, just stop it, please, I prefer to keep my mind over the world in, not in it.

Thank you very much!

sas

ps. I don't want to say 'cut it out you're bugging me' so don't make me. You've been warned, fairly.

Comment

=self_aware_sinner;571677]I
            ps. I don't want to say 'cut it out you're bugging me' so don't make me. You've been warned, fairly.

Is that a threat? If you don't like a reply, report it. Better yet leave!

Comment

Ummmm .... excuse me?

I have been warned???

I think your advances towards Miss Lisa are very cute.

Is there something wrong with that?
              14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
                Is that a threat? If you don't like a reply, report it. Better yet leave!
                You can find my response to anything you post in part 2 of my signature. Barring an intelligent rebuttal, I will simply ignore what you post, until you repent of your ephemiate and ungodly ways. Now you know what to expect. Rest assured, that is what you'll get.

Regards,

sas

Comment

You can find my response to anything you post in part 2 of my signature. Barring an intelligent rebuttal, I will simply ignore what you post, until you repent of your ephemiate and ungodly ways. Now you know what to expect. Rest assured, that is what you'll get.

Regards,

sas
                  Oh wait now you are threatening me? And you want me to repent? Just what should I repent for, I am with out sin.

Comment

Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
                    Oh wait now you are threatening me? And you want me to repent? Just what should I repent for, I am with out sin.
                    Do you say that because you feel it in your heart of hearts, or because someone else has told you to believe that? Any lie, however well-intended, will open the door for the devil into your life so be careful with unwarranted statements, they will do your soul more harm than good. Also, didn't Jesus say, when asked if He was good, that only God was good? Are you calling yourself better than Jesus? Or when the Pharisee stated his holiness, and the Publican his sinfulness, who was justified according to the good Lord?

I am a sinner, I struggle with it and at times I am almost drowning in it. I march on, determinedly, towards the kingdom, but I am not proud enough to say anything that even resembles your statement, and I think it does me good, anyway, make of it what you will, I am trying to share my experiences of what is both most biblically correct and what is best for the health or state of the soul.

God bless.

sas

Comment

Oh man ... am I lost here.

I am in trouble because I think it is cute that you have taken an interest in a sweet Godly female like our Sister Lisa, but Mr Dewitt is in trouble because it appears you still have a thing about his facial fuzz.

You are one very confused individual SAS.

Comment

I am in trouble because I think it is cute that you have taken an interest in a sweet Godly female like our Sister Lisa, but Mr Dewitt is in trouble because it appears you still have a thing about his facial fuzz.

With his preoccupation with male sexuality, I don't know of how much use he would be to Lisa.
                        Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
                        Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
                        Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
                        The Loose Canon - HTML version
                        Loose Canon Fan Page
                        North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
                        I have been to The Volcano!

Comment

You're not in trouble, I merely said that the tone of the conversation was making me a bit uncomfortable, and that I prefer to keep the tone of a far more chaste and godly nature. I think you do not understand that I come from a culture that is more .. in a sense, intellectual, I don't mean you're dumb merely, that we value a cool, calm intellect, and a calm perspective, and prefer to leave feelings or whatever to well the uh more 'addled'? lol Everything has it's place, just try to remember, my background is vastly different from yours, I come from a culture that values thinking over feeling, I personally prefer having a cool head to having strong feelings, of any kind. Hope that explains, and again, you're not in trouble. Just from my perspective, a little bit out of line.

God bless you.

sas

Comment

Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
                            With his preoccupation with male sexuality, I don't know of how much use he would be to Lisa.
                            Gotta agree with you Mr Freddie.

Miss Lisa is a friend of mine and I thought I saw a little spark from S.A.S earlier but it would appear his homo leanings are stronger. He seems sooo keen on Mr Dewitt. I hope Sister B.I.G's rottweilers are protecting Brother James' property from this weirdo.

Comment

Do you say that because you feel it in your heart of hearts, or because someone else has told you to believe that? Any lie, however well-intended, will open the door for the devil into your life so be careful with unwarranted statements, they will do your soul more harm than good. Also, didn't Jesus say, when asked if He was good, that only God was good? Are you calling yourself better than Jesus? Or when the Pharisee stated his holiness, and the Publican his sinfulness, who was justified according to the good Lord?

I am a sinner, I struggle with it and at times I am almost drowning in it. I march on, determinedly, towards the kingdom, but I am not proud enough to say anything that even resembles your statement, and I think it does me good, anyway, make of it what you will, I am trying to share my experiences of what is both most biblically correct and what is best for the health or state of the soul.

God bless.

sas
                              I said it and will repeat it one more time. I am with out sin! If you where a woman, a slap would have followed, I don't repeat my self.
                              Psalm 119:1 ALEPH. Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD.
                              Psalm 119:2 Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.
                              Psalm 119:3 They also do no iniquity: they walk in his ways.

1st John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Comment

It also says, somewhere in the Epistles of Paul, that those that drink the blood of Christ in an unworthy manner, become sick and not better, healthier. Don't think that the blood of Christ, in the form of the wine, will cure you from sin. It is the Spiritual blood of Christ that is referred to here, which refers to simply walking with him, and keeping from sin, which would tend one towards sinlessness, yes that much is obvious. Do you read it any differently? If so how?

God bless.

sas

Comment

Working...
                                X