X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Was the Worst Part of Biden's Inauguration

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
    The Catholic "Bible"-cum-sarcophagus that Doctora Biden was holding for her husband.

How can any oath be binding when sworn upon a book of falsehoods? And did Jill have to undertake Michelle Obama's arm-toning workout in order to lift it?
    The average Bible has approximately 1200 pages. As the Catholics leave out a bunch of stuff (Deuteronomy 4:2), a Catholic "Bible" would therefore be a Hell of a lot shorter than that. The hefty doorstopper that old lady is somehow holding in the picture looks more like the Necronomicon or Harry Potter, and is clearly an arcane grimoire of demonic power. By swearing an oath over that eldritch tome, Biden has sold his soul to the Devil and vowed to carry out the Devil's work.

Here he is, pictured in his first moments alone in the Oval Office:
    I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
    Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
    But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
    From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
      The Catholic "Bible"-cum-sarcophagus that Doctora Biden was holding for her husband.

How can any oath be binding when sworn upon a book of falsehoods? And did Jill have to undertake Michelle Obama's arm-toning workout in order to lift it?

Oh, you have raised such a good point, dear Sister Handmaiden, and, for that, I do thank you. That copy of the Holy Bible that the Burdens used is quite large. But, those watered-down versions are nothing compared to the Holy Word of Almighty , as found within the true . Actually, I'm wondering if the Burden's bible was like this:

Or, more likely, like this:

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Actually, now that I think about this again, I have a feeling that the worst part of the Burden "inauguration" was the effect that it has left on patriots -- the people who fought so tirelessly to ensure that would, indeed, be great again, under the blessed leadership of President Donald J. Trump.

These are the people who are suffering, as they realize that we have slipped from a shining example of great governance, to nothing more than a dog and pony show. For example, this destitute, distraught dear in the video clip below will show just how horrible the impact of the Burden term will be. Oh! How we need to pray to the for deliverance!

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Lady Gaga died when Jesus scooped out her soul, crumpled it up, and threw it into Hell with the strength reminiscent of Joe Montana. Who was this impostor? Was she even human or a succubus from Satan?
          Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
          X