X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hi

Originally posted by -Caron-(stage name "Sierra") View Post
    No, but it would be fun to go to America. I've never left Wales.
    Young slut lady we do not need another stripper in the US of A, we are already overran with nigra's, messicant's and ornamentals. Why do you take off your clothes for money? Would Jesus do that ?

Comment

Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
      Young slut lady we do not need another stripper in the US of A, we are already overran with nigra's, messicant's and ornamentals. Why do you take off your clothes for money? Would Jesus do that ?
      Well, Mr. Dewitt, I do it because I get a thrill from it. And no, Jesus would not do that.

Comment

Aww, that's so sweet of you

And yes, I really am a stripper.
        And you know be stripper is very harlot of you, aren't it?
        So why you are so very harlot whit your body what Jesus gived you for be receptacle for His Love and babies of Crist?

Aren't you know the unique stripper for allow in good cristians househomes is only for stripper of paint?
        And is proabable that you need striiper of paint when you are finish of your very harlot show, doesn't they?

Why are you hate Jesus and youselve so much that you does these harlotynesses?

Please stop for so this, please repent, please safe your sole.

YIC, Mari.
        Ex JW and quiet, shy, timid girl who wants to be a True Cristian Lady.
        My favorite verse from the Bible is:
        - A true WITNESSE deliuereth soules: but a deceitfull WITNESSE speaketh lyes.

Comment

Well, Mr. Dewitt, I do it because I get a thrill from it. And no, Jesus would not do that.
          If Jesus would not do it than you should not either! You just keep taking your clothes off in public, you just keep sliding up and down that pole. You just keep bending over naked shaking you butt and dirty pillows at men, just keep it up. When Jesus kills you and sends you to Hell, well you just keep it up.

Comment

If Jesus would not do it than you should not either! You just keep taking your clothes off in public, you just keep sliding up and down that pole. You just keep bending over naked shaking you butt and dirty pillows at men, just keep it up. When Jesus kills you and sends you to Hell, well you just keep it up.
            I'm sorry, sir..

Comment

I'm sorry, sir..
              Well that's a beginning. Asking forgiveness from a True Christian is a nice thing to do.

But you also should repent, study the Holy Bible and ask God for forgiveness.

Matthew 4:17:
              From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Acts 17:30:
              And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent

Romans 13:14:
              But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.
              Revelation 22:1:
              And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

Comment

Originally posted by barton View Post
                Originally Posted by -Caron-(stage name "Sierra")
                I doubt anyone cares, but I decided to wear black eyeliner instead to go with my goth outfit
                Goth stripper-whore? I'm confused...

Obviously, any of the weaker sex that participate in Goth subculture are, by definition whores. But you mention being a paid stripper. Since when does anyone with actual money pay to see a Goth strip? Disgusting.

Young lady, you're on the wrong path! You know this already but you may not realize the huge risk you are taking. If you died right now, you'd wake up in time for judgment day with moments to go before being cast into eternal hellfire. Come to Jesus! Cast yourself at His feet and beg forgiveness.
                I understand that Caron being a Goth whore has everyone concerned about his immortal soul. But why the angst about him removing paint from houses for a living?
                YiJC, BS

II Peter 1:4 -- Whereby are giuen vnto vs exceeding great and precious promises, that by these you might bee partakers of thy diuine nature, hauing escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Comment

Now, Brother James, let's not be so hasty.

Perhaps this young lady can still be saved. Just look, she's sticking around after finding out that we True Christians(tm) aren't going to tell her that sinning is OK, and yet she's still polite.

I have hope for Caron. Jesus has guided her to us! Why don't we help her learn the Truth(tm) about Jesus?
                  Bible boring? Nonsense!
                  Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                  You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Bible Student View Post
                    I understand that Caron being a Goth whore has everyone concerned about his immortal soul. But why the angst about him removing paint from houses for a living?
                    Brother, are you insinuating this person might in fact be a man pretending to be some sort of gothic harlot!?

Sierra, please be honest with us and tell us it isn't true! I know that since you haven't accepted Jesus yet, you're still a degenerate sinner, but that would just be disgusting!

"The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God."
                    Deuteronomy 22:5
                    "Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

An Important Reminder for all unSaved© Ladies
                    Protect Yourself! Important Information about Demons
                    My five Six Step Guide to Stopping Your Miserable Harlotry!
                    Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!
                    An Open Question to All false christians.

Comment

Originally posted by Lycia The Repentant View Post
                      Originally Posted by Bible Student
                      Brother, are you insinuating this person might in fact be a man pretending to be some sort of gothic harlot!?

Sierra, please be honest with us and tell us it isn't true! I know that since you haven't accepted Jesus yet, you're still a degenerate sinner, but that would just be disgusting!

"The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God."
                      Deuteronomy 22:5
                      I had no real evidence to go on, but since Caron was a stripper and indicated making a living on the job, naturally a male who strips paint from houses came to mind. Now Caron certainly could be a stripper of furniture and thus a girl, but in this tight economy, I didn't anyone could make a living in antiques related activities.

I thought Caron was a member of a neighborhood playhouse and used Sierra as an acting name like John Wayne was really Marion Morrison. Using a member name that is a diacritical mark, the inverted circumflex, is rather ambiguous and neutral. Gender could go either way.
                      YiJC, BS

II Peter 1:4 -- Whereby are giuen vnto vs exceeding great and precious promises, that by these you might bee partakers of thy diuine nature, hauing escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Comment

Working...
                      X