X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Can furries go to Heaven?

Originally posted by Madethistoreply View Post
    I am personally a Christian
    I would be most interested in how you explain Jesus is wrong when He says most people who consider themselves Christians are destined for Hell:
    Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven;
    but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
    Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name?
    and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
    And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you:
    depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
    Matthew 7:21-23
    Or do I misunderstand the Holy Bible and happen to continually miss the verses in which Jesus commands us to run around in the clothing of other animals for personal pleasure?
    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I feel like a lot of people think very negatively towards furries
      Feelings are rarely a pathway to truth but this is one of the exceptions. Recalling my days as a wretched lost soul and parties I may have attended where "fancy dress" was the norm, there could have been someone in a gorilla suit. Once. Maybe. Typically the fun was to make costumes for oneself or one's friends depending on who had the sewing machine and fursuits were NEVER requested. (The gorilla suit would have been hired.) But whether revellers turned up as comic characters, pixies, warlocks, aliens, witches, reptiles, dragons or even gorillas NONE of them actually persisted with their costume outside of the debauch although—obviously—to make the things, fitting sessions were required.

COMPARE & CONTRAST

The furry is distinguished by idiocy, wearing costume for no reason at any time – and in any place where they are not refused entry. Psychiatric issues may explain this preference but do not constitute a valid reason. Moreover, some furries even think they really are an alien gerbil or whatever and that the fursuit represents their true identity, trapped in a human body! Of course they could also be bank robbers on the run and so well known that they wouldn't last 5 minutes with an exposed head. I suppose that could be a valid reason but how they present (as gerbils) is utterly disingenuous. Still looking for a reasonable excuse, so I'll consider the starving individual who works in a costume hire shop but spends all their income paying hospital bills for a loved one and who's even pawned all their clothes in winter so needs to borrow a gerbil suit. Or freeze to death. You see the reasons are getting rather tenuous and given the number of deranged freaks looking for offline yiffing opportunities in the fur community—especially when compared to the number of disguised bank robbers or freezing people without clothes—the negative thoughts are readily explained.

There is also a Scriptural element to consider in Zephaniah 1:8 where strange apparel is addressed. Someone suggested that the clothes we wear today would seem strange to God. But that's not what "strange" means. Examples have already been shown of clothing from different countries and (in those countries) there's nothing "strange" about genie pants or Dutch bonnets or wooden clogs. NOWHERE AT ALL IN THE WORLD is it normal to be an alien gerbil. It's strange apparel EVERYWHERE.

What is so difficult about this?

Comment

...I feel like a lot of people think very negatively towards furries, and I must say that the vast majority of them are following the ways of the Lord...
        That sentence does not mean what you think it means.

Nor does the Bible, obviously.

Comment

It's not necessary to "think" when reading The Bible. Its words are easy to understand and God always says exactly what He means.

Matthew 18:3
          [Jesus speaking]
          Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by PlasmaFox View Post
            All my life, I have been a Christian. I was born and raised in a Christian home with a Christian family, and I have dedicated my life to God and His creations.

Though one thing has concerned me: furries. I am, of course, not talking about the heathen Satanic sodomite heretics that see themselves as the reincarnation of some evil homosexual dragon hell-bent on having sex with every male on Earth and in Hell. I am talking about those people who love animals (purely in a platonic way!) and dress up in suits that make them resemble anthropomorphic animals.

At first I saw furries as sickening, but as I met and spoke with one, I gradually realized, that not all of them are God-hating bastards. Just most of them.

Is this an affront to God? Is pretending to be an animal a sin? If it is, how do I repent? How can I be saved?
            i totally think furries can go to heaven. but who would actually want to go there? for all we know the life we live here on earth could be better.
            Peace out! FOR THE FANDOM!

Comment

im not gonna say im going to heaven. im going to hell to see my old mate Lucifer but not because im a gay furry. because ive done one tiny thing wrong according to a book written years upon years ago. im not saying i hate jesus but maybe the bible is a bit harsh

Comment

The Bible talks of only man and woman. Not furry. And if we want to be more complex, animals cannot speak or read and therefore are incapable of saving themselves. Nowhere in The Bible are furries mentioned. It’s simply an abomination of sin. Genesis 1:27 explicitly says we mare created in God’s image. To become something you aren’t born as is sin.
                My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Hold View Post
                  im not gonna say im going to heaven. im going to hell to see my old mate Lucifer but not because im a gay furry. because ive done one tiny thing wrong according to a book written years upon years ago. im not saying i hate jesus but maybe the bible is a bit harsh
                  Dear Miss Rebellious Hold: Oh, so you think that the is "a bit harsh"? Well, may I inform you here and now: you will get what you deserve when you are thrown into the pit of for all of eternity. And if you don't like the truth being told to you, then take it up with Almighty when you're snivelling and bawling your eyes out before of the Day of Judgment!

Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God".

Revelation 21:8 "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

Now, then, as you've read in the above Holy Scriptures, this applies to all of us -- including (and especially) you. And at this point in your life, it's obvious that you are rejecting the very generous offer of salvation and eternal life through the shed of the .

It is my prayer that you will see how your "one tiny thing wrong" will land you in , unless you do this:

I John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

Sincerely,
                  Isabella W.
                  (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

i totally think furries can go to heaven...
                    Yup. When you don't know shit, and refuse to learn anything, you can think anything is true, AND with self-justification (because that's the best kind amitrite).

Comment

Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
                      Dear Miss Rebellious Hold: Oh, so you think that the is "a bit harsh"? Well, may I inform you here and now: you will get what you deserve when you are thrown into the pit of for all of eternity. And if you don't like the truth being told to you, then take it up with Almighty when you're snivelling and bawling your eyes out before of the Day of Judgment!

Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God".

Revelation 21:8 "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

Now, then, as you've read in the above Holy Scriptures, this applies to all of us -- including (and especially) you. And at this point in your life, it's obvious that you are rejecting the very generous offer of salvation and eternal life through the shed of the .

It is my prayer that you will see how your "one tiny thing wrong" will land you in , unless you do this:

I John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

Sincerely,
                      Isabella W.
                      hold up. So you guys got bible verses memorised? That’s actually pretty neat.

P.S: screw the bible

Comment

hold up. So you guys got bible verses memorised? That’s actually pretty neat. P.S: screw the bible
                        Dear Miss Potty Mouth: That is no way to talk, at any time, or at any place. But it's particularly revolting that you should come on and use such a disgusting term. However, being a -bound, angry sinner, I guess we should expect nothing else.

May I remind you that the contains all of the relevant, truthful information that you NEED to escape from being thrown into the eternal fires of when you receive your sentence of damnation from the .

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

But, the verses above show that you can avoid that horrible fate. So, there you have it -- the FREE gift of salvation, as so generously and lovingly provided by the of . But, if you continue to reject this gracious gift, then you will find yourself burning in for ALL of eternity, with no chance of escaping, no chance of Almighty changing his mind about your situation.

Revelation 20:15 "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

The choice is yours, and I pray that you will see how your situation should terrify you, and that you can change that.

Sincerely,
                        Isabella W.
                        (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
                          Dear Miss Potty Mouth: That is no way to talk, at any time, or at any place. But it's particularly revolting that you should come on and use such a disgusting term. However, being a -bound, angry sinner, I guess we should expect nothing else.

May I remind you that the contains all of the relevant, truthful information that you NEED to escape from being thrown into the eternal fires of when you receive your sentence of damnation from the .

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

But, the verses above show that you can avoid that horrible fate. So, there you have it -- the FREE gift of salvation, as so generously and lovingly provided by the of . But, if you continue to reject this gracious gift, then you will find yourself burning in for ALL of eternity, with no chance of escaping, no chance of Almighty changing his mind about your situation.

Revelation 20:15 "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

The choice is yours, and I pray that you will see how your situation should terrify you, and that you can change that.

Sincerely,
                          Isabella W.
                          do none of you idiots realise I’m a dude.

Comment

...P.S: screw the bible
                            If you think you're hurting anyone's feelings, you're quite wrong. You're actually encouraging them, idiot.

2 Corinthians 12:10 "Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecution, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong."

Comment

That only makes a difference if you think there's something wrong with being a girl.

Comment

You might be able to fool some people with that lie, but you will not fool the . I must remind you that being "a dude" will gain you no favors on Judgment Day, especially for such a sinful "dude".

Acts 10:34 "Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons".

Revelation 14:22 "And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name."

Instead of scoffing, might I suggest that you consider, very carefully, the abysmal state of your eternity?

Sincerely,
                                Isabella W.
                                (Mrs.) Isabella White

Comment

Working...
                                X