View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Forum Member, possibly Irish
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Christian Love

Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Hi again, gang. It is my birthday. Ask me anything. - 12-26-2013, 12:22 AM

Dearest Almighty,

If it please You, my King of Kings, the Lion, the Lamb, the Redeemer of all sinners, the truest Love of my heart, Keeper of my soul ... will Mr. McIrish and I finally be blessed with a Soldier of You of our very own unlike those six abominations from his heathen whore of an ex-wife who had the temerity to flout Your curse of infertility and involved secular scientists to conceive said monsters outside of her womb in a most arrogant and blasphemous fashion?

I would love nothing more than to present my dear husband with a REAL baby boy, born to serve YOU!

With Humble Thanks and Ebullient Praise
Mrs. Paddy McIrish

1 Corinthians 11:3 | Ephesians 5:22
Now glorifying GOD on the Twitter! Follow me at @MrsPaddyMcIrish!