View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Hates Obama. Really Hates Obama. Actually, REALLY REALLY REALLY Hates Obama.
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Real American™

PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.PetitionLady has bribed people to get these reputation points.
flag Re: Join Franklin Graham, Pray God Smites Trump's Critics - 06-11-2019, 01:50 PM

I really appreciate Rev. Franklin Graham. Indeed, I attended a prayer rally he held in my town in 2016, prior to the Trump Victory. You may recall, Rev. Graham held prayer rallies in the capitals of each state. While he did not mention candidates' names -- he was clearly speaking of the PRO-LIFE candidate and we all knew who the baby killer candidate was. Rev. Graham also spoke of the Supreme Court and how important the new Justices would be to conservative causes. It was a glorious day in the group of around 10,000 believers (and voters.) God bless Rev. Franklin Graham as he continues to support our President!

Isaiah 14:27

But whosoever shall deny me before men,
him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
~Matt. 10:33

~~~~~~~
Theme song in hell: "I Did it My Way"

Last edited by PetitionLady; 06-11-2019 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Important Relevant Bible Verse