X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which religion has the best proof?

Originally posted by Harsha Shah View Post
    1. Prince Philip movement. It is the most reliable of all religions, yes it is, and their god, prince Philip duke of Edinburgh my home town is demonstrably alive and there is much more documentation of him than of any other deity. His followers can really meet him and he has been sending them his photos.
    I know that it's been month since Prince Philip died, but i feel the need to tell Mrs. Shah to correct her beliefs.

Comment

Originally posted by Romeo Rovagnati View Post
      I know that it's been months since Prince Philip died, but i feel the need to tell Mrs. Shah to correct her beliefs.
      There is a rumor that now their false god is dead, those savages are planning to transfer their allegiance from the father to the son, Prince Charles. This disgusts me! When Jesus temporarily died, True Christians™ did not go rooting around in His family tree looking for some close blood relative to replace Him.

It's also dumb. Ruddy Prince Charlie is a scarlet-faced man in his 70s who has never done an honest day's work in his life and hasn't yet mastered buttoning his own shirt, putting toothpaste on a brush or opening a soft-boiled egg. He surely can't last long - if his staff went on strike for a week he'd be found naked, starving and raving in the palace grounds and probably fall into a lake. In no time they will need to replace him with a younger, more functional model.

Might this be an appropriate time for a senior pastor to visit wherever it is that these people live?
      Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

I don't know if i should count it as a "proof of a religion", but Chinese superstitions worship this deceased general as a "god".

There is of course alot of historical witnessing of this man (from various Chinese dynasties and from the Japanese), pherhaps even more than there is about Jesus. However, only Jesus declared himself to be God when he was around. Everyone else was declared to be "divine" after his death.

Comment

On Stockton Street in San Francisco, in the heart of Chinatown, on the third floor of the Kong Chow Benevolent Association building, you will find the temple to Guan Gong [pictured above] ... He is the patron saint to many residents in San Francisco’s Chinatown
          So that's why you're such an expert Romeo, he's one of your Catlick demigods. It's no surprise that an overtly Satanic shrine like the one you posted is to be found in the fag capital of the United States, and second in the world only to your Vatican.

Christianity has the best proof because it accepts all of the Bible. Judaism has the second-best proof because it accepts some of the Bible. Islam has third best proof because it accepts bits and pieces of the Bible. No other religion has any proof whatsoever.
          I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
          Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
          But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
          From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
            Christianity has the best proof because it accepts all of the Bible. Judaism has the second-best proof because it accepts some of the Bible. Islam has third best proof because it accepts bits and pieces of the Bible. No other religion has any proof whatsoever.
            I would also say that Bahai fits in the fourth place, but it needs evidence for Zoroastrianism, Hinduism and Buddhism. And the cult don't even practice their doctrines.

Speaking of a similar cult, i would also mention the followers of the Norwegian Baron Roman von Ungern-Sternberg.

This man was so confused wherever to be a Lutheran, a Russian Orthodox, a Buddhist, a Mongol Shaman... to the point of attending all ceremonies of these religions. He is still worshipped by some who thinks that he is both a reincarnation of a Mongolian "god" and Genghis Khan. Yet, he never reincarnated again in this world.

I feel a bit bad about all the sinners that have to share their place in Hell with this crazy man, be it commies, jews and his own followers. But i cannot judge God's decisions.

Comment

I would also say that Bahai fits in the fourth place, but it needs evidence for Zoroastrianism, Hinduism and Buddhism. And the cult don't even practice their doctrines.
              So where does that put Catholicism? Fifth?

Comment

Catholicism requires to believe, not just in the Bible, but in the Church tradition as well.

Comment

Catholicism requires to believe, not just in the Bible, but in the Church tradition as well.
                  I know you have a very unusual version of The Bible, more like the Greek version in vogue around the time of assorted Kings Antiochus I – XIII. Perhaps the geography contributed idols to your own tradition? Anyway, with so many "variant" texts interwoven I doubt that a clear understanding could emerge, tradition or no tradition.

Indeed, the lore you've inherited seems utterly at variance with the Biblical record – except insofar as it's tagged "abominable" by God when mentioned. He does describe aspects of your tradition throughout the text, explicitly: there can be no doubt when you see it as I have when visiting popish houses unawares.
                  “Oh, I just want to pop in here and say ‘Hi!’ to [a grandparent] you can come in.”

we enter the house

“Hello [the grandparent is named] we've just popped in for some cake and here: I've brought you a [gift] you like this one don't you?”

idols candles bottles of dubious liquid everywhere, might as well be in ancient Babylon

“Oh hello [names my friend] lovely to see you. [looks at gift] Yes, I really like that [gin, pipe tobacco, smelling salts, whatever] how thoughtful!”

Others have found themselves in the same situation. It's so jarring even abandoned wretches notice; often the first bauble is right there when you walk in and it's so alien, including for the wretches as I'm sure ex-wretches will confirm, then in the room where [in this example a (friend's) grandparent] sits, more! – and idiotic Romish prayers in tacky plastic frames, as if the words were somehow a magic spell warding off evil. Utter nonsense!! In reality of course they're attracting demons, very much along the lines of a Buddhist prayer wheel or those crazies who hang CD's of heathen chants in sunlight for protection– but the effect is much the same I suppose.

They're all traditions; how do you distinguish?

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                    I know you have a very unusual version of The Bible, more like the Greek version in vogue around the time of assorted Kings Antiochus I – XIII. Perhaps the geography contributed idols to your own tradition? Anyway, with so many "variant" texts interwoven I doubt that a clear understanding could emerge, tradition or no tradition.

Indeed, the lore you've inherited seems utterly at variance with the Biblical record – except insofar as it's tagged "abominable" by God when mentioned. He does describe aspects of your tradition throughout the text, explicitly: there can be no doubt when you see it as I have when visiting popish houses unawares.
                    “Oh, I just want to pop in here and say ‘Hi!’ to [a grandparent] you can come in.”

we enter the house

“Hello [the grandparent is named] we've just popped in for some cake and here: I've brought you a [gift] you like this one don't you?”

idols candles bottles of dubious liquid everywhere, might as well be in ancient Babylon

“Oh hello [names my friend] lovely to see you. [looks at gift] Yes, I really like that [gin, pipe tobacco, smelling salts, whatever] how thoughtful!”
                    Others have found themselves in the same situation. It's so jarring even abandoned wretches notice; often the first bauble is right there when you walk in and it's so alien, including for the wretches as I'm sure ex-wretches will confirm, then in the room where [in this example a (friend's) grandparent] sits, more! – and idiotic Romish prayers in tacky plastic frames, as if the words were somehow a magic spell warding off evil. Utter nonsense!! In reality of course they're attracting demons, very much along the lines of a Buddhist prayer wheel or those crazies who hang CD's of heathen chants in sunlight for protection– but the effect is much the same I suppose.

They're all traditions; how do you distinguish?
                    Well, there are Traditions of God and traditions of Men. I mean, is Thanksgiving (and its related consumeristic holiday of Black Friday) a Tradition of God or of man?

Comment

Well, there are Traditions of God and traditions of Men. I mean, is Thanksgiving (and its related consumeristic holiday of Black Friday) a Tradition of God or of man?
                      Thank you for replying; yes I know there are different categories of tradition including more than just human or Divine. I do not follow tradition, especially not traditions promoted to me from sources I can verify for myself as unreliable. What I wondered is how YOU distinguish between them? How do you know which ones to follow——cardinals electing popes, say——and which ones to reject? Such as traditions promoted by Baron Roman von Ungern-Sternberg? Or the Báb?

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                        Thank you for replying; yes I know there are different categories of tradition including more than just human or Divine. I do not follow tradition, especially not traditions promoted to me from sources I can verify for myself as unreliable. What I wondered is how YOU distinguish between them? How do you know which ones to follow——cardinals electing popes, say——and which ones to reject? Such as traditions promoted by Baron Roman von Ungern-Sternberg? Or the Báb?
                        Well, i can distinguish because the Catholic Tradition© was extabilished by Jesus himself, along with the entire organization rightly after his own resurrection.

Baron Ungern-Sterberg was believed to be an incarnation of a God of War but, unlike Jesus who is the incarnation of God the Father himself, the Norwegian Baron never did any miracle, nor resurrect himself after his death by the hand of the Soviets.

As for Bahai, i don't even know if it can be called a "tradition", since they don't even have a book to replace the Holy Bible.

Both Bahai and Sternberg's followers believe that more than a religion to be true at the same time. This is of course a contraddiction, as they all promise different rewards.

Comment

Well, I don't think Cathyolicism even qualifies to be on that list, dear Brother Lukes. I mean, how can anybody possibly take it seriously, when it so blatantly ignores specific commandments that have been given by self?!

Exodus 20:4 "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth."

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

An Atheist wrote a mail to me and asked why these "religions" have zero proof, so I'll rewrite there why in alphabetical order:
                            • Apple's Cult: Not a spiritual cult, but a cult of corporate slavery of idiots who keeps buying a new Phone every three months.
                            • Berlusconism: Altough it may sound like Silvio Berlusconi is immortal because he survived everything, he still has not done a real miracle to valify his "Sainthood".
                            • Calvinism: Don't tell that to Westboros and anyone who is still stupid enough to believe in this not heresy, but joke that has been taken too seriously.
                            • Chuck Norris: The same as Keanu Reeves, immortal only in fiction, not in reality.
                            • Church of Euthanasia: Not theistic, just a bunch of God-haters who takes God's name in vain to force people to practice suicide and abortion.
                            • Church of Google: Google may be actually a proof that God exists, but the people using it are declining, and a true God would never lose followers because he would never be incompetent as them.
                            • Church of Stop Shopping: The purpose of this cult is not worshipping God, but stopping Consumerism. Implying that Consumerism isn't a punishment from God.
                            • Church of the SubGenius: It is actually a movement that makes fun of anyone who believes in something you would call a "conspiracy theory". Again, it doesn't worship anything.
                            • Cthulhu: Depending on you point, Cthulhu is either a Pagan God or the Christian God, portrayed in both cases as a brutal God. But how we are supposed to worship him with no Neconomicon?
                            • Cult of Arceus: I have researched this "god", and apparently is supposed to be the creator of the mythology of Pokèmon (Gotta Damn you All). However, he is definitely not a god if you can defeat him or even turn him into a slave. Imagine someone believing that God is "his slave" just because he uses his word to profit.
                            • Cult of Diego Maradona: This is what happens when Soccer ends up becoming a religion: you start thinking that soccer players are Saints. Diego Maradona had too many lovers, even for a Mormon that would be insane. If anything, this can be classified as "Folk Catholicism".
                            • Cult of "St. IGNUcius": Now I understand why few people use Linux and such, they are so insane to believe that a living person is a "Saint".
                            • Discordianism: The people in this "religion" are a bunch of clueless sinners who don't know the consuences of pretending to worship a demon. If anything, this is a proof of people being foolish.
                            • Eru Iluvatar: He is the Christian God under a different name. Asking to prove that he exists therefore is not necessary.
                            • Gabenism: The owner of an online video game store is "god" because he lowers the price, sure...
                            • Germano Mosconi: Not a Saint, but declared by Atheists as such everytime they need someone to represent them when they associate God with pigs and dogs. The man was a Catholic who got caught blaspheming and cursing and ended up on the Internet. He has repented before dying, but who knows if God forgave him for not keeping his mouth shut.
                            • Haruism: The cult is centered on a japanese schoolgirl who declares herself to be "God" on Earth. The problem is that she only exists in her show, but if she were real she would definitely be the Antichrist. A good reason to ban japanese media from the West.
                            • Invisible Pink Unicorn: I can't deny that he exists because i cannot see him, but you cannot prove that he exists because you can't see him. But either way, his existance changes nothing.
                            • Jedis: They are real within their world, not this. And who says that it's not the Siths who are actually right?
                            • Satanism: If we count Laveyans as the only "legitimate", then this it is just a joke that some edgy teens love to use.
                            • Madokaism: Yet another reason why anime should be banned. This cult consists in a bunch of weebs who are very willing to make pacts with fox demons in order to become magical girls.
                            • Pastafarianism: Just an excuse for Atheists to pretend to adhere to a religion because pirates are cool! However, just because spaghetti and meatballs are everywhere it doesn't mean that an entity that looks like them could necessarly have created them.
                            • Pepe the Frog: Same as Discordians, but acts in a different way. Anyway, if they declare themselves "Catholics", they are actually practicing Folk Catholicism.
                            • Pumpkinsm: Can only be worshipped during Halloween. What kind of god exists only during an holiday?
                            • Scientology: A joke that many people end up taking it seriously. Written by an F-series Sci-Fi writer.
                            • Trumpism: The Donald is no longer at the White House and Wall is still not finished. However, he is still alive and could fulfil some prophecies. In the meantime, Chinese also believes that Xi Jinping has the "Mandate of Heaven".

Comment

• Satanism: If we count Laveyans as the only "legitimate", then this it is just a joke that some edgy teens love to use.
                              In fact, those atheist emo Ayn Rand fans are the illegitimate Satanists. Actual theistic Satanism, those who accept the Bible as true but choose to reject God and worship the Devil, would actually count as an Abrahamic faith with more proof than Judaism or Islam.

Comment

Mrs. Harsha Shah, I've decided to fix your list by putting the religions you've listed in the correct order:

1. Christianity: Other than the witnesses that you number, Christianity is also proved by the existance of the Holy Roman Catholic Apostolic Church (will you come there once, before the Monkey virus smites you?) To a lesser extent, other denominations, along with archaelogy such as the Shroud of Turin proves Christianity.
                                2. Mormonism: The LSD Church identify itself as "Christian", but since you put them as a separate religion, I'll do too. It still has evidence because of the ones of Christianity and because Landover Baptists claim (and I believe them) that Jesus came in America and met the red tribes. However, the founder was a Fairy Tale author, therefore losing most of his credibility.
                                3. Rastafarianism: Haile Selassie existed of course, as there is many evidence. It could also be true if we consider that Rastas believe in Biblical Prophets. But then we remember that most of this cult consist in hallucinations that comes from weed consumption. The myth of Haile Selassie being one of the incarnation of the Biblical God is also debunked by himself, since he was an Ethiopian Orthodox, not a Bob Marley followr.
                                4. Islam: Of course it has many evidence, as Muslims declare that the Biblical Prophets would approve rotating around a Black Cube. It is however more evident that mixing an heresy with Paganism creates bigger delusions (it is a well known historical fact that Muhammad was an Arian).
                                5. Voodoo: It has some evidence, because it uses Catholic Saints to worship the African "gods". Still, it requires you to believe in zombies.
                                6. Hinduism: Krishna may be a proof of Jesus, that's it. It also proves demon possession via the Yogurt poses. There are many Hindu schools and I don't want to dwelve more into.
                                7. Taoism: Magic exists and this religion is proof. But about its "Gods"? They are just magic containers according to Taoists. I dunno if I can trust a religion which claim that Animals can be controlled with you IQ. And, according to some, Taoism wasn't even supposed to be a religion, but just a philosophy.
                                8. Confucianism: Jesuit Matteo Ricci confirmed that this is not a religion, but just a philosophy. It was rejected by the Vatican for promoting the belief in Chinese Superstitions.
                                9. Wicca: Magic may be real, but most of the landwhale with dyed hair haven't been hable to cast some curses one others. The fouder was a creepy old man who wanted to do orgies with women.
                                10. Jedis: As I sai in another repy, there is a great chance that the Siths are the ones right. But if it were to be real, then it would be the Christianity of its own universe.
                                11. Scientology: The founder of the cult was a failed sci-fi author who decided that he would make alot of money with his own religion. None of the people involved were able to "awaken" their hidden powers.
                                12. Pastafarianism: Created with the sole purpose of making fun of religion and because "pirates are cool" that's it.
                                13. Prince Philip's Movement: This is rooted in the superstitious Cargo Cult that many savages believe. Also, have you heard the recent news?

Comment

Working...
                                X