X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boykott Iowan Businesses!!

Originally posted by self_aware_sinner View Post
    Not knowing whether she deserves it, it would be dishonest and morally offensive to me to give it. I will not give an apology where I am not at least partially sure it is warranted, and her last smiley makes me think she is immature and so not worthy of an apology. Am I mistaken in this? And, can I take your word for it? Is your word worth a lot in these matters? I have standards before I give an apology and it's up to you to meet them. This is where you start making your case or accept that the apology will be left hanging until said case have been made, within reasonable doubt, and not what might very well be hearsay and wishful thinking.

God bless.

sas

ps. James Do-itt, don't they strike you as disobedient? Maybe YOU could take the belt to them? Certainly it must give you pleasure to beat out that kind of 'lip' or attitude out of them, since it is in service of the Good Lord of Lords and King of Kings? Are you growing lax with old age, and if so, does that mean you are courting the eternal fire in more ways than one (I'm referring to your ephemiate beard here in case you were wondering).

Cheers,

sas
    I did give you a polite warning. Look at Petals details in her aviator. As James also pointed out you also owe an apology to the women here. You are now really playing with the devils fire.
    Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
    Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
    Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
    Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
    Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
    Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

I'm sorry, are you telling a man what to do? You need to be reminded, with a belt dear Lisa, that your duty is to be obedient to men, not give them lip. And that is what you are doing right now. You are dancing very close to the eternal fires right now, caution is most warranted if you want to save your soul. If you won't head my words, some Godly man will take the belt to you tonight when you bring your attitude of rebellion home with you. You have been warned.

sas

ps. It creeps me out saying things like this but it's all for the Kingdom, right? I'm doing the right thing here, in the eyes of the community? What have I said that was wrong? Really? Please explain for someone who is new to the true path to Christ.

Comment

I'm sorry, are you telling a man what to do? You need to be reminded, with a belt dear Lisa, that your duty is to be obedient to men, not give them lip. And that is what you are doing right now. You are dancing very close to the eternal fires right now, caution is most warranted if you want to save your soul. If you won't head my words, some Godly man will take the belt to you tonight when you bring your attitude of rebellion home with you. You have been warned.

sas

ps. It creeps me out saying things like this but it's all for the Kingdom, right? I'm doing the right thing here, in the eyes of the community? What have I said that was wrong? Really? Please explain for someone who is new to the true path to Christ.
        Yes I am telling you what to do. If you do not like it, then tough. As I said before, the Lord is my master. Also I do not take kindly to your threats of rape.
        Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
        Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
        Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
        Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
        Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa H View Post
          Yes I am telling you what to do. If you do not like it, then tough. As I said before, the Lord is my master. Also I do not take kindly to your threats of rape.
          Then let me explain, I was speaking in jest because I think the ideas presented in another thread about a fourteen year old girl marrying an older rapist was preposterous, but it seemed like since no penalty was put on the man, other than according to the poster in said thread that he actually had to marry the girl, I figured you'd be okay with it. Since you say there is no punishment for it other than having to marry the girl, and pay a small sum to the parents. Seems like an easy way to get lots of sex with a Christian young woman interested in filling the world with little soldiers for Christ. Where am I mistaken in this? And does it matter to you, since you do not get to choose your husband anyway, but your father will, so it's not up to you anyway, and you can be sure your father will pick a man that will beat whenever he deems it fit, dependant on his temperament.

Suppose I told you I would rape but never ever beat you, and treat you like you were one of the holy ladies mentioned in the bible, and have nothing but love for our children, would you prefer me raping you and marrying me to being married to a guy who can and will beat you at his whims?

Hope I haven't started something here, like a way out of Freehold for young women sick of it, anyway I like that you can stand up for yourself, I admire that trait because you do it in a reasonable way, I think it is a credit to you, but I'm thinking maybe it will get you a beating around the house, where submission is expected at every turn.

Over here, it is accepted that women are sometimes right, and since most men are fools, often are. That is why men call women their better halves over here. But mostly because we have been loved and are willing to give same love to our partners and children.

Always nice talking with you Lisa,

sas

Comment

Then let me explain, I was speaking in jest because I think the ideas presented in another thread about a fourteen year old girl marrying an older rapist was preposterous, but it seemed like since no penalty was put on the man, other than according to the poster in said thread that he actually had to marry the girl, I figured you'd be okay with it. Since you say there is no punishment for it other than having to marry the girl, and pay a small sum to the parents. Seems like an easy way to get lots of sex with a Christian young woman interested in filling the world with little soldiers for Christ. Where am I mistaken in this? And does it matter to you, since you do not get to choose your husband anyway, but your father will, so it's not up to you anyway, and you can be sure your father will pick a man that will beat whenever he deems it fit, dependant on his temperament.

Suppose I told you I would rape but never ever beat you, and treat you like you were one of the holy ladies mentioned in the bible, and have nothing but love for our children, would you prefer me raping you and marrying me to being married to a guy who can and will beat you at his whims?

Hope I haven't started something here, like a way out of Freehold for young women sick of it, anyway I like that you can stand up for yourself, I admire that trait because you do it in a reasonable way, I think it is a credit to you, but I'm thinking maybe it will get you a beating around the house, where submission is expected at every turn.

Over here, it is accepted that women are sometimes right, and since most men are fools, often are. That is why men call women their better halves over here. But mostly because we have been loved and are willing to give same love to our partners and children.

Always nice talking with you Lisa,

sas
            Ok. Since you have written a long reply and a somewhat apology I will correct you on somethings about me. First, my Father was a Pastor and is no longer on this earth. Second. I will be not be having any Soldiers for the Lord as I am barren. Third, the reason for the second I will not tell you but you have mentioned it before.

Comment

Ok. Since you have written a long reply and a somewhat apology I will correct you on somethings about me. First, my Father was a Pastor and is no longer on this earth. Second. I will be not be having any Soldiers for the Lord as I am barren. Third, the reason for the second I will not tell you but you have mentioned it before.
              I know this is a very touchy subject, but will you please tell me what could possibly have made you barren. I see a radiant girl in the picture that goes with your every post, and I can't think the Lord would have made it so for any reason. Also, since you are as far as I know unmarried, how do you even know that?

Last, and most important of all, you deserve love, anyway. Love is the first and last human right.

God bless you Lisa, God bless you.

sas

Comment

I know this is a very touchy subject, but will you please tell me what could possibly have made you barren. I see a radiant girl in the picture that goes with your every post, and I can't think the Lord would have made it so for any reason. Also, since you are as far as I know unmarried, how do you even know that?

Last, and most important of all, you deserve love, anyway. Love is the first and last human right.

sas
                Thanks for the comp. I will only say that I given you a clue, and a girl can have some things she does not want to share with everyone. Yes I will defiantly not be having children.

Comment

sas
                  Lisa has explained as much as she needs to, if you care to search this forum you will find your answer, no more detail is required. Lisa and I do not see eye to eye on many things but I see not reason to make her explain, what is after all upsetting to her, once again.
                  Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
                  Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
                  Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
                  The Loose Canon - HTML version
                  Loose Canon Fan Page
                  North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
                  I have been to The Volcano!

Comment

Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
                    Lisa has explained as much as she needs to, if you care to search this forum you will find your answer, no more detail is required. Lisa and I do not see eye to eye on many things but I see not reason to make her explain, what is after all upsetting to her, once again.
                    Jo Freddie, are you going soft on me.

Comment

Looks like a soggy noodle to me !!
                      2 Chronicles 7:14
                      14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Charli View Post
                        Looks like a soggy noodle to me !!
                        I dare not go there.

Comment

Oh don't worry Lisa, when it comes to theological matters I will grind you in to the ground, but this is not a theological issue.
                          What many here do not understand, while I am not of your faith, not a christian, I do still have morals and compassion. Is is possible to have such qualities dispute what your Pastors tell you about us so called heathens.
                          Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
                          Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
                          Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
                          The Loose Canon - HTML version
                          Loose Canon Fan Page
                          North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
                          I have been to The Volcano!

Comment

Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
                            Oh don't worry Lisa, when it comes to theological matters I will grind you in to the ground, but this is not a theological issue.
                            What many here do not understand, while I am not of your faith, not a christian, I do still have morals and compassion. Is is possible to have such qualities dispute what your Pastors tell you about us so called heathens.
                            I was just surprised, twice in such a short space time. As long as I am not dancing with the devil.

Comment

I agree, Lisa is a good girl, she must be the apple in the Lord's eye. I hope a miracle will grace her and she will have little ones, all the same. She is reasonable in all things that matter, and for that I applaud her.

God bless.

sas

Comment

I agree, Lisa is a good girl, she must be the apple in the Lord's eye. I hope a miracle will grace her and she will have little ones, all the same. She is reasonable in all things that matter, and for that I applaud her.

God bless.

sas
                                Music from Australia and New Zealand in the year 1978:JPY's promo-video for the hit single 'Love Is In The Air' (May, 1978), taken from the 1978 album 'Love ...
                                2 Chronicles 7:14
                                14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land Australia.

Comment

Working...
                                X