X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Keep Meghan and Harry Over There

I've been doing some detective work on this. I want to know why they are escaping England for North America. My suspicion is there is some kind of sin they want to engage in and cannot do it their under the watchful eye of the Queen.

Whatever sin they are planning they will need protection from angry Christians like those of us here at Landover Baptist. President Trump, of course, will provide no protection for them. He stands against sin.

From my research, I have learned Canada will provide the couple with government paid guards. So, I still have not discovered what they will be up to but I've learned they need protection from angry Christians and Canada will provide it. If others here have figured out the sinful direction they are taking it would be helpful to share it here.

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
      I've been doing some detective work on this. I want to know why they are escaping England for North America. My suspicion is there is some kind of sin they want to engage in and cannot do it their under the watchful eye of the Queen.
      The Queen, although a mere woman, is an experienced old broad and knows a bad'un when she sees one.

I guess they've chosen Canada to evade US taxes on the $$$$millions he gets from his dad? But once HM the Q carks it (as people in the British Isles and the Anti-Podes so charmingly put it), that money will dry up.

I wonder what will happen in a couple of years, when the "Duchess" has spent all their money on tasteless garments of mixed fabric and ill-fitting shoes. Will she live with her father after the divorce? Will Harry be allowed back into the UK, if it even still exists? So many questions ... so very little interest in the answers.
      Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Just an update: although the ginger prince is to "step down" from his important duties as a senior royal, today he has bravely kept an appointment to meet some small rugby-playing catlick schoolchildren and host the draw for some tournament. (Rugby is a bit like True American™ football but played by girls.)

This important and senior royal work has involved shaking hands with some of the children and engaging them in conversation as follows:

"What do you do?" "I go to school."
        "And what do you do?" "I go to school."
        "And what do you do?" "I go to school."
        "And what do you do?" "I go to school too. But what do you do?"

Comment

Now the "lovely couple" is headed to North America under the cover of darkness. They will be here but no longer use their royal titles. This seems like they want to engage in secretive business with sinister ends.

To me, this is exactly what Satan does. He is secretive and deceptive. I'm anticipating the worst from this Meghan and Harry business.

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Now the "lovely couple" is headed to North America under the cover of darkness. They will be here but no longer use their royal titles. This seems like they want to engage in secretive business with sinister ends.

To me, this is exactly what Satan does. He is secretive and deceptive. I'm anticipating the worst from this Meghan and Harry business.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mega...192104894.html
            This reminds me of another British royal who married an American divorcee, forsook his birthright, and wound up in exile in the Americas. That man was Harry's great great uncle Edward VIII.

See the family resemblance?

Clearly the rod was spared in this family (Proverbs 13:24). Charles would do well to crack open his dust-covered bible to Deuteronomy 21:18-21.
            I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
            Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
            But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
            From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
              This reminds me of another British royal who married an American divorcee, forsook his birthright, and wound up in exile in the Americas.
              And ultimately in Godless France - or was France part of the Americas back then? I don't know when/where it all started go wrong for the French, but allowing the wizened old Nazi and her husband to live there can't have helped.

There is some suspicion here that this may all be a ruse, with Meggxit designed to keep Breggxit off the front pages of the tabloids. If so, Britain could have expected to see this unappealing couple return quite soon. However, there seems to have been some miscalculation in their plan.

Everyone who matters is on tenterhooks (British upper-class code for really doesn't care) to learn whether the former HRH Harry will comply with Canada's fairly stringent immigration rules, what with him having no education and no discernible skills other than waving from cars and asking "And what do you do?". Perhaps he will be admitted as a dependent of his wife, who is able to teeter around in ill-fitting shoes and read a script. Oh well, whatever, never mind.

Comment

I was talking with some men in the Church last Sunday, nothing in particular other than thanking God for not killing us yet. When one of th guys wonder, is this soul-less red headed bastard of a child going to covert to eskimonian like his half breed 'wife'? What are they going to do if some fierce winter is thrust upon them by God and the run out of food, are they going to grill Archie? Also, why did the brits put him in Canada, where he could possibly cross the border like a messican right into the USA to get free benefits, would it not of been safer to of placed him in Austria like they did with all the other criminals?
                I know, I know, this is like female gossip and if I were a woman, I should be 'shusshed and put in my place'.
                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

I can't answer the first half of your question, Brother, but I do know the answer to this:
                  Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                  What are they going to do if some fierce winter is thrust upon them by God and they run out of food, are they going to grill Archie?
                  In our dreams, perhaps. But no, they will just send out their protection officers to pick up coffee and donuts.

As to sneaking across the border, it seems that they are already being warned off moving to Las Angelos. The justification for this is unclear - the self-styled "news anchor" quoted in that article doesn't make the most coherent argument. But at least if they move to LA, that's not really like moving to the USA, is it? I mean, it will soon be part of Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
                    I can't answer the first half of your question, Brother, but I do know the answer to this:
                    In our dreams, perhaps. But no, they will just send out their protection officers to pick up coffee and donuts.

As to sneaking across the border, it seems that they are already being warned off moving to Las Angelos. The justification for this is unclear - the self-styled "news anchor" quoted in that article doesn't make the most coherent argument. But at least if they move to LA, that's not really like moving to the USA, is it? I mean, it will soon be part of Mexico.

Fifteen security guards may be enough to fend off the Eskimos and the drunks up in Canada, but they are going to need a bigger posse to fight off the Californians. Los Angeles is the sin capitol of the New World and the density of criminals, sexual deviants, traffic scofflaws, actors, prostitutes and other Democrats is higher than in any other part of the Americas. Robbery, rape and murder are normal occurrences there. It is illegal to shoot vagrants and they have a state income tax. I wouldn't consider living there myself without at least two dozen guards, armed, girded for a fight and skilled in battle.
                    God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Megan and Harry should worry about exposing their child to sin. LA is a sin capital. Hollywood is not far away.

Our own Bible tells us their mixed race marriage is itself a sin. Maybe they have given up on trying to please Jesus and have gone over to the dark side. Whatever their choice in religion, Los Angles is a dangerous place. Go back to England.

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
                        Oh, my goodness, dear Sister Joanna. That article is certainly very enlightening, and I do thank you for providing us with the link to it. One thing that I do not understand, though, is why Harry & Meghan would have officers from Scotland Yard pick up their doughnuts and coffee. I mean, Scotland is a terribly long way from Canada, especially when they're on the west coast of that bound country. And for another thing, they have a much closer pick-up man who just loves to buy coffee and doughnuts for people. I guess that's why they have a Prime Minister in the first place!

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

This week we learned Meghan and Harry met Alex Rodriguez and J Lo in Florida for a dinner. They are ramping up their endorsement of sin, just what we expected.

It would be better for our country is these two would just go home and behave themselves. Here they fall from one sin to another.

Comment

It would be better for our country is these two would just go home and behave themselves.
                            Buit where is "home"? It can't be Britain, because although he has not technically been stripped of his citizenship (yet), she never acquired it. She didn't live in Britain for anywhere near long enough. Plus she has pissed off the head of state, which doesn't help. Speaking of which, she has also - much more seriously! - pissed off the head of state in her own country, hasn't she?

Poor little homeless ones.

Comment

I noticed in news reports that these two agents of mischief had made a foray to Miami, but I didn't know they were meeting up with American celebrities. I also saw where they repeated their threat to move to Los Angeles, California and live there. I am certain they have some kind of plan afoot.

All the details have yet to congeal in my mind, but something serious is happening and I cannot sort it out. The facts are these: This Harry is a Prince. The Corona Plague is called that because it looks like a crown. Both Prince Harry and the Corona Plague are traveling around to places they aren't supposed to be. Harry won't be getting a crown, but his brother will. Harry and his wife have moved to Canada, but they came to America to give a speech and eat dinner with a sporting person and his wife who is an actress and a singer. Both are Mexicans and many Mexicans look like Chinamen. Even though the Prince and his wife are supposed to live in Canada, they say they are moving to the Devil's stronghold in America- Los Angeles. The Prince has red hair and his wife is half Negroe, like Barak Obama.

I know we are in the latter days and the End is near, but I suppose I will be as shocked as everyone else when the Beast reveals himself and the war starts. Could Harry be the Anti-Christ? The signs are very interesting at the very least.
                              God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
                                I noticed in news reports that these two agents of mischief had made a foray to Miami, but I didn't know they were meeting up with American celebrities.

Harry and his wife have moved to Canada, but they came to America to give a speech and eat dinner with a sporting person and his wife who is an actress and a singer. Both are Mexicans and many Mexicans look like Chinamen.
                                Oh, yes! This is so very true, dear Brother Moss, and I am so glad that you have brought this up. I'm just off the phone from having talked to my sister, Agatha, and she was telling me all about this dinner date that Harry & Meghan had had with that "singer". Why, it turns out that the "singer" is none other than that infamous Jennifer Lopes, the one who gave that terrible performance of defiant debauchery at last weekend's Super Bowl Game. It's hardly surprising, is it?

And just wait until we learn what special deals Harry & Meghan (or, as I think of them: Ginger & Nutmeg) are cooking up with this Lopes woman. I wonder if Nutmeg has ordered a copy of Jennifer's revealing, scanty outfit, to cause further embarrassment to Harry's grandmother. (I do apologize for including the outfit photo below, but I believe that we should point out the sins of the flesh when we see them.)

II Timothy 4:2 "Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine."

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Working...
                                X