X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I had to break the engagement off with my fiance.

Originally posted by Dutch Girl View Post
    Virgin I presume...
    There is nothing wrong with being a virgin, not even from a blasphemous secular point of view. You are a hypocrite of your own atheistic ways. The reason you put little value on sex is due to the sociology surrounding your atheism, hence that you go against the typical "atheism isn't immoral", and thus you are the prime example of a hypocrite amongst the atheist community. IF you had God, your mind would be enlightened and your immorality would cease to exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
      I'll keep you in mind as a top 6 candidate for next wife, if and when my current wife will disappear suddenly.
      Do you need help with that?

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1611-Bible/

Comment

Originally posted by Angelie View Post
        Technically Yes. There Will Be no Need to Stone ME. Deut. 22:13-21
        - peace.
        If you a virgin or not I can test you, and let the boys at Landover know if you need a big Scarlet A tattooed on yo ass, or not.

Just pm me and I go to work on it.
        http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1611-Bible/

Comment

Originally posted by Angelie View Post
          I'm afraid he wasn't enough of a Christian for me 1 Cor 7:15. How do I go about finding a True Christian™ man? My father is spic trash and in prison, so he can't negotiate this for me.

I don't want to rot as an old maid. I am already almost 20 now and I haven't even done God's will. Can you imagine if I was in my 30's? No man would want me. I need a good husband and provider.

Can anyone help me out?

You look cute so i can provide you with casual sex if you dont go on with this bullshit while we are at it. But other than this im in a relationship with a perfectly normal woman and i wount dump her for a fanatic. Then again if you start to behave like a normal person...
          Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSkyWarlord View Post
            You look cute so i can provide you with casual sex if you dont go on with this bullshit while we are at it. But other than this im in a relationship with a perfectly normal woman and i wount dump her for a fanatic. Then again if you start to behave like a normal person...
            Tell me friend, where did you find a female whose kink it is to be with retards? Do not let her go, she is probably the only one in existence!
            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSkyWarlord View Post
              How often does this pickup line work for you?

. . . and how often when you're not hanging your head out the car window with a $100 bill stuck to your forehead?

Bible boring? Nonsense!
              Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
              You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by TheSkyWanktard View Post
                Does your "perfectly normal woman" know you use the Internet to cheat on her?

Jesus loves you seriously bigtime. He’d hug you until your eyeballs exploded out of your skull if he ever met you. He’d windsurf across oceans of dead Nazis which he personally slaughtered just to tell you that your new haircut is the bee’s knees. Jesus is like the monster truck of love and you are an old Geo Metro which he will roar his massive engine over and crush your pathetic fiberglass frame into a crumpled heap. Praise Jesus, especially when it’s sunny outside because Jesus would totally be cool with you praising while you get a nice tan.

- Ecclesiastes xii.7

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch Girl View Post
                  Does your "perfectly normal woman" know you use the Internet to cheat on her?
                  I doubt his inflatable girlfriend cares.
                  Bible boring? Nonsense!
                  Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                  You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Hi my name is Kevin and im new here as of today so excuse me if i offend you but i'd like to know your honest opinion about what you think about the nigga.

Comment

Hi, my names Kevin im from Washington. I'd like to ask your honest opinion. How do you feel towards niggas. with your level of attractiveness, your opinion means a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by ChurchmenSaints View Post
                        Hi my name is Kevin and im new here as of today so excuse me if i offend you but i'd like to know your honest opinion about what you think about the nigga.
                        Actually, I am offended. If you are going to throw around racial terms, then the least that you could do is to identify your own race and then put forth a verse from the Bible clarifying where your group stands with The Lord.

In the absence of such effort, the use of the word "nigga" is a gratuitous attempt to rile people up and/or make people think that you are somehow bold and edgy.
                        His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

I really apologize about that. That was an completely accidental at the time i was unsure if the first mistaken message got sent or not so I sent another one in case it didn't.

Comment

I just happen to come across a few concerning comments while reading some forums about how they felt about a certain ethic group.In the end I was certainly left feeling unworthy and insecure about myself being here. Again I sincerely apologize if i upset anyone. Thank you

Comment

...That was an completely accidental...
                              Bovine feces.

So you've managed to shitpost to an eight-year-dead thread, and non-apologize for the wrong thing. What's your next trick, Mandrake?

Comment

The reggaeton singer from Panama? I do not know much about him, but he must not be very good.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flex_(singer)

Yes he goes by Flex but he used to be Nigga.
                                1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

Working...
                                X