X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MURDERERS OF UNCONCEIVED BABIES BEWARE!

Originally posted by Father Thomas Martin View Post
    You, sir, have too much hate in your heart (Typical for a heretic)

Why won't you give up your false, child-abusing, fire-breathing "God" and start worshiping the True loving, forgiving, kind, compassionate, merciful God that True Christians worship?
    Your own mary worshiping cult teaches the same thing, papist.

Medieval scholars, such as Aquinas and Duns Scotus, universally disapproved of menstrual intercourse, though their condemnations varied in gravity. The more common opinion was that sex during menstruation was a mortal sin. This view was justified on the basis that children conceived during this period were liable to be retarded or malformed. The only exception, made by St Thomas, was where menstruation was prolonged. In this case, he held that sexual intercourse was justified because the women could be presumed sterile, and the slight risk of conceiving a retarded or otherwise deformed child was outweighed by the husband's conjugal rights. Note that the right here must be a right to take pleasure or to obtain sexual relief rather than a right to procreate!
    If you weren't so busy buggering altar boys you might have known that.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

whats wrong with abortion? financially on a young couple, its a great decision. i like how yall take the side to save an unborn "soul" along with the political parties, yet when it comes to a living "soul" yall dont wanna lend a hand to help them out at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ducks42 View Post
        whats wrong with abortion? financially on a young couple, its a great decision. i like how yall take the side to save an unborn "soul" along with the political parties, yet when it comes to a living "soul" yall dont wanna lend a hand to help them out at all.
        So murdering babies is just fine and dandy for you? It's a "great decision?"

You make me sick. You make satan proud.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

...i didnt say babies you moron. i said unborn...thats not a kicking screaming baby, its a 2 sex cells combining and in nine months, itll be a baby. and yeah...its a great decision IF you dont want to have a child. so is having it and putting it up for adoption. however, if i was a young woman and got pregnant, i would just have them scramble its brains and id bleed it out later.

Comment

Anf you'd go to Hell where you belong! You think killing babies is right? Just because it's make you're life difficult. Listen you little Whore, keep your legs together and you won't have to worry about it! People like you disgust me. Abortion is murder!
            Matthew:
            5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
            5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
            10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
            10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

sigpic

Comment

...he didnt say babies, he said unborn.

Comment

Originally posted by ducks42 View Post
                whats wrong with abortion? financially on a young couple, its a great decision.
                Are you a filthy Jew or something? "Oh, on one hand it'd be murdering a baby, but it'll save you a few nickels, so I say go for it." You people disgust me.
                Originally posted by Faith+1 View Post
                ...he didnt say babies, he said unborn.
                Yes, UNBORN BABIES.
                O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

you cant murder what isnt alive. and its that persons choice, not yours or "gods". your beliefs sicken me. you give a jesus a bad name.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith+1 View Post
                    you cant murder what isnt alive. and its that persons choice, not yours or "gods". your beliefs sicken me. you give a jesus a bad name.
                    Yes. Life begins at conception, so you can murder a fetus, although I wish people wouldn't. It should be the fetus' choice as to whether it gets murdered or not, but no-one ever seems to consider their "right to choose". Your beliefs sicken me, as does your refusal to capitalise Jesus' Holy Name.
                    O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

*giggle*
                      And, my friend, care to enlighten us as to
                      HOW exactly you know what it's like in wanker hell?
                      For your information, I did not betray Jesus. He requested it. Jesus said to me once: "Tolerance is everything. Remember this." To stop all this confusion, Jesus is NOT the son of God. He himself never EVER said this. He was just simply a very smart man. Live with it. "Women stand above men," as quoted by Jesus when he spoke to me in private, "because God gave them the power to give life."

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
                        Yes. Life begins at conception...

Actually, Brother Temperance, I mildly disagree. Life begins before conception. The manufacturers of birth control pills, condoms, and other evil devices designed to thwart God's will should be burned at the stake! Death to abortionists AND makers of birth control!

Jesus loves life,
                        Buford
                        yours in Christ,
                        Brother Buford

sigpic

The only way to reduce the number of nuclear weapons is to use them.
                        - Rush Limbaugh

Comment

Originally posted by JudasReborn View Post
                          *giggle*
                          Reading your posts gives a pretty good impression.

Comment

Originally posted by JudasReborn View Post
                            *giggle*
                            It's called "The Bible". I've been caring to enlighten you with it since the moment I found Christ.
                            Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
                            Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
                            Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Working...
                            X