X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: God Hates Japan!

If God didn't hate Japan, He would not have caused them to be bombed with atomic bombs. How can that be hard to understand?
    God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

We here at Landover Baptist Church have tirelessly rebuked the Japanese in hopes they repent and turn to the LORD. But alas, stubborn and foolish, they refuse. Jesus decided in His Infinite Mercy to administer a Bigger Warning.

Glory!

Japan: One dead as snowstorm causes 130-car pile-up
      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
        I know that Asians can't drive but seriously, if you see 129 cars piled up in front of you in flames and KEEP ON DRIVING... ...that's a death cult not a racial inferiority complex.
        If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Praise the LORD from the earth, ye dragons, and all deeps: Fire, and hail; snow, and vapour; stormy wind fulfilling his word. Psalm 148:7-8

Those Japanians are lucky He sent snow and not dragons.
          The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Jesus is cleaning up the heathen islands of Nippon!

Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is assassinated at a campaign rally
            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

It always amazes me how Paster Ezekiel manages to predict these things. He made this post in 2011!

Atheists, Muslims, and Catholics want evidence? Well here it is folks.
              READ THE BIBLE

Comment

How would the Chinamen even know if their President was shot? Another one would immediately step in their place and nobody could tell the difference. Like ants. This story is fake news.
                If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Working...
                X