X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is "Pokémon Go" the Mark of the Beast? Yes, it is!

Originally posted by Tatorwithaq View Post
    I sincerely hope you can all accept modern reality and culture and preach and encourage through that.

Has reality changed since the Holy Spirit blew o'er the land and inspired the Bible writers? Is "modern reality" more... advanced than say, "ancient reality"?

What are its differences, dear, and how do you measure and quantify those differences?
    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

MAY OUR HEAVENLY LORD REAP HAVOC ON YOUR SINNER SOULS. EPHESIANS 6:12 FOR OUR STRUGGLE IS NOT AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD, BUT AGAINST THE RULER, AGAINST THE AUTHORITIES \, AGAINST THE POWERS OF THIS DARK WORK, AND AGAINST THE SPIRITUAL FORCES OF EVIL IN THE HEAVENLY REALMS. <<33

Comment

Welcome, unnamed person. We are Christian here and friendly. We ask that you proceed to the introduction forum, there to bare your soul and let us know a little about you. What is your congregation? Who is your Pastor? How did you come to find Jesus and when? Leave nothing out, no matter how disgusting. You cannot shock us, as we are familiar with every type of sin due to our fight against it.

God Bless!
        God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Re: Is "Pokémon Go" the Mark of the Beast? NO IT FUCKING AIN'T

OMG PLEASE DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND DIE. The First image is fanart, or images that fans have made. The second one was taken out of context, he was leaning over to take his sick friend's temperature. The thing about the words spelling something else is pure shit. If i took the word "comer" from Spanish and say it in a odd way it sounds like "come in here" OH WOW Spanish people are the devil because they reference eating to sex. The car accident thing is not the game's fault. It is the person playing the game. When you start the game, every time you play you need to agree you are not driving while playing.

Comment

Re: Is "Pokémon Go" the Mark of the Beast? NO IT piffleING AIN'T

Originally posted by peenjina View Post
            OMG PLEASE DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND DIE...
            You forgot to tell everyone how "loving and accepting of other people's opinions and differences" you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
              What are its differences, dear, and how do you measure and quantify those differences?
              Well, naziism isn't really a thing anymore. Grow the fu<k up.

Comment

Originally posted by The voice of retardism. View Post
                Well, naziism isn't really a thing anymore...
                Sure, it is, they just changed the name to "Republicans for Trump".

...Grow the fu<k up.
                Unintended irony is the funny/saddest irony.

Comment

PRAISE THE LORD

Such a shame to what happened to that poor soul
                  I blame the librarian media for this game.

They pushed it down everyones throat and now they reap the harvest of what their satanic () plans are doing.

I saw a young kid playing the poke ball game and he looked possessed.

Poor susceptible souls indeed.

Comment

I don't think that because he isn't some Chinese historian you should disregard everything he has said. He mad a couple of small mistakes in that department, but everything else is correct...

Comment

Originally posted by Weaboo View Post
                      I don't think that because he isn't some Chinese historian you should disregard everything he has said. He mad a couple of small mistakes in that department, but everything else is correct...
                      Hello dear, and welcome to our friendly forums! Say, if you would quote the person to whom you are replying, you won't sound nearly so much like the homeless man who hangs around Starbucks mumbling to his coat buttons.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                        Hello dear, and welcome to our friendly forums! Say, if you would quote the person to whom you are replying, you won't sound nearly so much like the homeless man who hangs around Starbucks mumbling to his coat buttons.

You call yourself a christian, yet you attack someone for not quoting a poster, Yes it is confusing, but maybe if your stupid website wasn't so hard to navigate, it would be easier for those to quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Gay Lord View Post
                          ...it is confusing, but maybe if your stupid website wasn't so hard to navigate...
                          Yeah, how dare they hide the "Quote" button (that even informatively pops up "Reply with Quote" when you hover over it) in plain sight at the bottom of every post?

I mean, expecting their visitors to be capable of actually moving their eyeline over a few inches, and seeing what's there? Where do they get off? The gall.

Oh, and while I've got your attention, they've got an "Introduction Forum" here. Bastards deceptively call it (get this) the "Introduction Forum". Yeah, like just anyone would know what do in an "Introduction Forum", huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                            Yeah, how dare they hide the "Quote" button (that even informatively pops up "Reply with Quote" when you hover over it) in plain sight at the bottom of every post?
                            Not exactly plain sight when its so tiny is it?

Comment

I'm very sorry you are having problems. Perhaps the children's section would be more suitable for you. All the buttons and instructions are in large, easy to understand print. And there are pictures of bunnies.
                              God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

I think you need to tone it down a bit. There are women reading this who really don't want to hear about the size of your tiny member.

YIC
                                TT
                                Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Comment

Working...
                                X