X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Is Your Child A Goth?

Originally posted by hellion View Post
    The world was created by evolution, not god. The bible was written by a bunch of sadistic morons who had nothing better to do with their lives. So, if the bible isn't real, and we were created by evolution, then how do you explain 'god'?
    Sweet Jesus you ARE an empty-headed female.

Look, I am holding a Bible in my hand at this very moment. If it isn't real, then neither are you.

Inside that Bible, it says that God created everything. Are you illiterate or something?

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.--Isaiah 45:7

As you can see, God even created your dark master satan. So you have nothing to bellyache about.

As far as the personality of the Men who were hand-picked by God to transcribe His Holy Word, I cannot imagine what proof you have to back up your obscene claims that they were "sadistic morons who had nothing better to do". Can you prove that, or are you just in here spewing hatred?

Personally, I cannot imagine having anything better to do than taking dictation from God Almighty.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
      Sweet Jesus you ARE an empty-headed female.

Look, I am holding a Bible in my hand at this very moment. If it isn't real, then neither are you.

Inside that Bible, it says that God created everything. Are you illiterate or something?

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.--Isaiah 45:7

As you can see, God even created your dark master satan. So you have nothing to bellyache about.

As far as the personality of the Men who were hand-picked by God to transcribe His Holy Word, I cannot imagine what proof you have to back up your obscene claims that they were "sadistic morons who had nothing better to do". Can you prove that, or are you just in here spewing hatred?

Personally, I cannot imagine having anything better to do than taking dictation from God Almighty.
      Ok. I meant that the bible is a fictional book. The stories in it were made up to explain evolution and so forth. So, if the bible is a FICTIONAL book, then you have NO evidence that god was ever real.
      "I do not go where the path leads. I instead create my own path ... and leave a snail trail."

Moderatio est Figmentum

Comment

Man oh man you sure an an irritating little bimbo.

So genious, how about YOU PROVE to us that GOD is not real.

Irritated, Sister Thumper
        sigpic

Tweet me Here
        My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
          Man oh man you sure an an irritating little bimbo.

So genious, how about YOU PROVE to us that GOD is not real.

Irritated, Sister Thumper
          I already did. EVOLUTION!!!! You can't even prove to me that God is real. So how can he be? What does 'god' do for you anyway? You're a woman right? So why do you worship a god that despises women? Why do you worship a god that encourages men to beat women? It's pathetic.
          "I do not go where the path leads. I instead create my own path ... and leave a snail trail."

Moderatio est Figmentum

Comment

Ok. I meant that the bible is a fictional book. The stories in it were made up to explain evolution and so forth. So, if the bible is a FICTIONAL book, then you have NO evidence that god was ever real.
            Once again you prove to the world that you are dumber than a bag of hammers.

So now your nutty contention is that a bunch of sadistic, bored men thousands of years ago made up every word in the Holy Bible, in order to explain the theory of evolution, which wasn't even dreamed up until about 100 years ago...Is that what you want to claim? So those bored, sadistic men were psychic and knew about your monkey soup ideas before Christ came to redeem Mankind? Now THAT is hilarious! How lost can you be?

Girl, you are really addle brained.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

The world was created by evolution, not god. The bible was written by a bunch of sadistic morons who had nothing better to do with their lives. So, if the bible isn't real, and we were created by evolution, then how do you explain 'god'?
              So the world just evolved, did it? There was just empty space, and then it evolved into a planet? Stop, my sides are aching! And as for your question, it is obviously invalid, since it starts from false premises. You might as well ask "So, if water isn't real, and we were created by polacks, then how do you explain the Vietnam War?"

Originally posted by Hellrunt
              Why do you worship a god that encourages men to beat women?
              Because Sister Thumper knows her place, and realises that she could get into all kinds of mischief if she didn't have a Godly man like Pastor Ezekiel to knock some sense into her from time to time. She is grateful for the Christian correction and chastisement she receives, as all women should be.
              O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
                So the world just evolved, did it? There was just empty space, and then it evolved into a planet? Stop, my sides are aching! And as for your question, it is obviously invalid, since it starts from false premises. You might as well ask "So, if water isn't real, and we were created by polacks, then how do you explain the Vietnam War?"
                Oh yeah. And the theory that some false prophet created an entire existance for no reason whatsoever explains it all. Apparently you know nothing about science or else you wouldn't be asking how planets evolved.

Moderatio est Figmentum

Comment

Oh yeah. And the theory that some false prophet created an entire existance for no reason whatsoever explains it all. Apparently you know nothing about science or else you wouldn't be asking how planets evolved.
                  So how do planets evolve? We're dying to know, since everything else you've said this far has been so wise and enlightening.
                  O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Answer this for me then little missy.

If you had all the parts to a motorcycle all in a giant bag and you shook it and shook it for a million years you would never have a working motorcycle.

Someone has to put it together and engineer it.

The Universe and life is sooooooo much more complex and you have the gull to call it an accident or evilution?

You are out of YOUR mind.
                    sigpic

Tweet me Here
                    My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
                      Answer this for me then little missy.

If you had all the parts to a motorcycle all in a giant bag and you shook it and shook it for a million years you would never have a working motorcycle.

Someone has to put it together and engineer it.

The Universe and life is sooooooo much more complex and you have the gull to call it an accident or evilution?

You are out of YOUR mind.
                      And one person making an entire existance explains it all...If there was a God everyone would be Christian. And if this god is so powerful, then why is there a lot of Satanism and Atheism along with Buddhism, Judaism, Hunduism, etc. Why doesn't he just kill me right now as I write this if I'm so evil?

Moderatio est Figmentum

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
                        So how do planets evolve? We're dying to know, since everything else you've said this far has been so wise and enlightening.
                        They evolve in the solar system. Gravitational forces pull together masses of matter to form planets, over a long period of time, of course. Or another theory: Died out stars fuse together to form a solid mass. Science. Logical and Reasonable. Did I simplify enough for you?

Moderatio est Figmentum

Comment

Died out stars fuse together to form a solid mass? You mean that dead stars, billions of light-years apart find other stars and fly over to them and then have star-sex or something?
                          Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
                          "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
                          Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
                            Died out stars fuse together to form a solid mass? You mean that dead stars, billions of light-years apart find other stars and fly over to them and then have star-sex or something?
                            NO! One star's leftover mass fuses together to form one solid mass after the star had died out. It's a lot more logical than you're idiotic one god created all existance theory. Why would god make so many planets if he only used this one anyway? It's stupid.

Moderatio est Figmentum

Comment

NO! One star's leftover mass fuses together to form one solid mass after the star had died out.
                              Do you know what those drugs are doing to your mind, Kestrel?
                              Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
                              "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
                              Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
                                Do you know what those drugs are doing to your mind, Kestrel?
                                I guess I wouldn't. I don't do drugs.

Moderatio est Figmentum

Comment

Working...
                                X