X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOD HATES AUSTRALIAN FOOTY

Originally posted by Alf Stewart View Post
    You are just talking rubbish again, the only homosexual from that list is Ian Roberts.
    You will struggle to find more than 1 homosexual in Rugby League history, I am sure I can find a lot more than that in the girly sport of Gridiron where the girls need to pad them selves up so they do not get hurt.
    http://gayfooty.com.au/
    The devil, whose business is to pervert the truth, mimics the exact circumstance of the Divine Sacraments. He baptises his believers and promises forgiveness of sins...he celebrates the oblation of bread, and brings in the symbol of the resurrection. Let us therefore acknowledge the craftiness of the devil, who copied certain things of those that be divine."
    Tertullian (155-222 AD) from The Prescription Against Heretics' Ch XL

Re: GOD HATES AUSTRALIAN FOOTBALL

My Lord! I knew that the island of Austria was chock full of queers, but this is beyong belief. Drunken criminal sodomites and drug addicted abos are the reason that we Americans never have taken on our "extra" state.

Did you know that the "government" of Austtarliea actually promotes queers tourist attractions? THIS only makes things worse.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Re: GOD HATES AUSTRALIAN FOOTY

Can someone from Ungodly AstrAlien tell me what this is all about??

Click image for larger version

Name:	normal_western8.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	1902878

OR THIS????

Click image for larger version

Name:	normal_Warren.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	1902879

Jesus Weeps

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
      being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

Apparently Austrialia is infested with queers.

This video claims to be an aussie emo queer, but I can't understand a single word it says.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

can i just ask where you got all these links and pictures? either you got it from someone, or you were looking up gay things yourself, either way you are associated with gay activity.

Comment

Your own national tourist site promotes this sort of thing:
            Come climb my mountains.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
              My Lord! I knew that the island of Austria was chock full of queers, but this is beyong belief. Drunken criminal sodomites and drug addicted abos are the reason that we Americans never have taken on our "extra" state.

Did you know that the "government" of Austtarliea actually promotes queers tourist attractions? THIS only makes things worse.
              Originally posted by Roberta View Post
              Your own national tourist site promotes this sort of thing:
              http://www.galta.com.au/
              Next time you want to make a post, you might want to check and see whether IT HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED, you addle-headed female.
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Sorry, Pastor Zeke. I missed that link.
                Come climb my mountains.

Comment

Whiner: "can i just ask where you got all these links and pictures? either you got it from someone, or you were looking up gay things yourself, either way you are associated with gay activity."

Why, my stars and garters, Mr. Whiner, are you stupid or ARE YOU JUST AN IDIOT?

If one wishes to discuss something, it is a good idea to look up relevant material.

People who can think with their brains call this "researching a topic". If I wish to check out the idea that Australian rugby players are gay, then I must research that topic.

People like you, who have mashed turnips for brains and therefore cannot use them for thinking, sometimes accuse people who have researched a topic of "looking up gay things".

That is because you, yourself, usually argue without doing any research and therefore argue from positions of pitiable ignorance. And, predictably, you get squashed like an intellectual piss-ant because you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Again I feel impelled to inquire: are you a drooling cretin, or are you MERELY A BRAINLESS MORON?

Sheesh. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

~~ OEJ

Comment

rugby union is definately gay

Comment

Originally posted by sharksforever View Post
                      rugby union is definately gay
                      Is that all you have to say on the subject?
                      First Post and all I'd have thought you'd have a need to say something more!!

Sister Talitha

Comment

sorry
                        is there a minimum requirement of words for your first post?

Comment

sorry
                          is there a minimum requirement of words for your first post?
                          Well, an Introduction in the INTRODUCTION FORUM would be kinda nice and kinda polite
                          You can tell us all about yourself in there. Including where you get your hair permed.

Sister Talitha

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Talitha View Post
                            Including where you get your hair permed.
                            only wash it with fresh water
                            as i'm sure our lord jesus did

Comment

only wash it with fresh water
                              as i'm sure our lord jesus did
                              As I'm in a forgiving mood I shall not scathe you for failing to Capitalize the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. (this time)
                              You seem like a nice type. You're not an Australazyman are you? We're getting lots of those Heathens in here lately, causing trouble and being rowdy.

Sister Talitha

Comment

Working...
                              X