X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's for Lunch?

mmmm mmmmm good!! Won't Mr. Keeper be surprised when he comes home today!!

Are you Washed in the Blood of the Lamb?

Comment

This was hot and ready for Mr. Keeper's din din this evening!

The Olive in the center is like finding a prize!!

Comment

I know that when I have peas I only want the middle sized ones.
        May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
          I know that when I have peas I only want the middle sized ones.
          Make sure your wife sorts them for you!!

Comment

the most important compliment a husband can give!!

Comment

mmmmm Tongue Mold to take to this afternoon's cook-out!!

Comment

Mr. Keeper LOVES the odor of fish!!

Comment

TODAY's SPECIAL : Let's have some Eggs En Gelee! Hard Cook Eggs encased in Chicken Gelatine & festooned with Piped Liver Pate Stars & Tarragon Leaves & nestled in a Bed of Chopped Chicken Gelatine & Watercress! OOoooooo-LA-LA!

Comment

Originally posted by Kitchen Keepin View Post
                    TODAY's SPECIAL : Let's have some Eggs En Gelee! Hard Cook Eggs encased in Chicken Gelatine & festooned with Piped Liver Pate Stars & Tarragon Leaves & nestled in a Bed of Chopped Chicken Gelatine & Watercress! OOoooooo-LA-LA!

What are those, French Easter Eggs in Jello? How do you eat something like that? I don't trust ethnic food.
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                      What are those, French Easter Eggs in Jello? How do you eat something like that? I don't trust ethnic food.
                      I'm inclined to agree with you Pastor, there is something awful suspicious in that picture. I would say that whoever created it has a bit too much time on their hands – speaking metaphorically. We all know that an idle mind is the devil's workshop, and the so-called "plating" borders on gay or lezbo influence (we all know homers use words like "festive" – yes, Satan is rejoicing).

Jesus rejoices in Godly roast beef served dutifully by a Christian wife.

Click image for larger version

Name:	roastbeefdinner.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	1915955
                      Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
                      brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
                      ...and get off my lawn
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm with Pastor Zeke here - that lot looks ethnic and disgusting, in fact it churns my stomach just looking at it!! On top of that its french and we all know that God hates the french God hates the french.

If my wife was to serve that to me I'd throw it at her and send her to the prayer closet for a few hours, what did your husband do when you served it to him?

All the best
                        Genesis 7:5
                        And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him.

John 8:32
                        And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Noah Sole View Post
                          I'm with Pastor Zeke here - that lot looks ethnic and disgusting, in fact it churns my stomach just looking at it!!
                          what did your husband do when you served it to him?
                          Mr. Keeper has been known to have some, how shall we say, peculiar tastes. Sometimes a nice visual plate display will whet his appetites. So what did he do when I served him?

oh he ate it. He ate it right up and asked for more.

When he finally left the kitchen I was completely exhausted.

Comment

whipped up a quick snack for Mr. Keeper's lunch today!!

Comment

I'll scrub this oven before starting Mr. Keeper's din din!!

Comment

I'll scrub this oven before starting Mr. Keeper's din din!!
                                My mother always says to keep scrubbing until my hands bleed.
                                I Jesus!

Comment

Working...
                                X