X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are all Asian men pedophiles?

Originally posted by PinkHairedAsshat View Post
    Asian men are scary. >=|
    Yes, we all know you prefer your men to be pedophilic eskimo rapists like Magnus.
    Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helene balling View Post
      to immortal hatemonger: If i could i would "like" your post.. nice one..

ps. i like that this thread is under the topic: "A place where parents can get good advice on how to raise a family"
      You don't contribute to this tread......at all!

Comment

We can't help ourselves. Asian women have very tight vaginas; whereas White women have very loose vaginas. We can't help ourselves from kidnapping your children and having sex with them all day long. May God forgive us for our sins!

Comment

Originally posted by KimchiJiggae View Post
          We can't help ourselves. Asian women have very tight vaginas; whereas White women have very loose vaginas. We can't help ourselves from kidnapping your children and having sex with them all day long. May God forgive us for our sins!
          God will not forgive you for your sins, and American warriors are going to hunt down and kill every last one of you perverts.
          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Now that is an activity that should be turned into a national sport!

Comment

I can't deny, whenever I see one of them tight yellow cooches I can't resist but to insert a baby into her womb. After I'm done, you won't be able to wash the blood off until you admit your obsession for my great yellow lady gaga toy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sally Paulson View Post
                Your average Asian 18 year old looks like a white 12 year old. Also, during the act of sin, Asian women shriek and squeal like an 8-year-old being raped. Yet, despite this, Asian men are attracted to 18-year old Asian women.

Why is this? Well, it's obvious - Asian men are pedophiles. All of them.
                This makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                X