This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: False Religions Register

Did I just spell "promptly" wrong? Another sign that the Devil is a-gettin' to me.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
      Ummm...could we have chapter and verse for that, please?
      Thanking you in advance in Christ,
      Temperance
      He was speaking through the unwitting pen of that dastardly chink Sun Tzu, but they were most definitely His words. Who would know more about war and violence than the Lord of Love?

That's my take on it, anyway. If I'm incorrect, feel free to stone me for heresy--I won't object.
      sigpic

Comment

What about the Gypsies(gyp-sees)?

Definition: a loose association of darkie heathen pick-pockets. My deeply embedded source informs me that they've also been known to engage in disgusting acts of pedophilia (massaging babys in oil to 'make them strong')

Worship: some Hindoo female(!) "god" Kali, loose change on the ground, and of course, Satan
        Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by Virginia Dentata View Post
          He was speaking through the unwitting pen of that dastardly chink Sun Tzu, but they were most definitely His words. Who would know more about war and violence than the Lord of Love?

That's my take on it, anyway. If I'm incorrect, feel free to stone me for heresy--I won't object.
          While it is true that the Lord is a God of War, and Jealous with it:
          Exodus 34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God.
          That still doesn't mean that you should ever trust anything written by a chink. They are inspired only by Satan.
          O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Thank you for clearing things up--I won't make the mistake again.
            sigpic

Comment

How about posting urselves in that list? Landover Baptists Can not be considered a religion...more a cult hate the catholics but they themselves condone monetary offering as a way to get into Heaven. How about quoting 1 line verses from the Bible and distorting things to fit their needs. If you are 'True Christians' as u say u are u would try to convert people to your religion and be fair to everybody. Not saying that u are the 'best' religion or the most 'favoured' by God and what not How about leaving this post up so u can rebuke it and somehow convince me that you are somehow 'Christian' (not likely) and oh the first thing i will see is CONDEMED TO HELL or something along the lines of that from one of ur mods or 'Senior Pastors' as u say they are. Also u so called 'Senior Pastors' use the Lords name in vein. Is that okay in ur cult? People got struck by lightning for doing that... Awaiting your reply (or edit/deletion if u dont have the guts to reply)

Comment

Originally posted by Deceit View Post
                How about posting urselves in that list? Landover Baptists Can not be considered a religion...more a cult hate the catholics but they themselves condone monetary offering as a way to get into Heaven. How about quoting 1 line verses from the Bible and distorting things to fit their needs. If you are 'True Christians' as u say u are u would try to convert people to your religion and be fair to everybody. Not saying that u are the 'best' religion or the most 'favoured' by God and what not How about leaving this post up so u can rebuke it and somehow convince me that you are somehow 'Christian' (not likely) and oh the first thing i will see is CONDEMED TO HELL or something along the lines of that from one of ur mods or 'Senior Pastors' as u say they are. Also u so called 'Senior Pastors' use the Lords name in vein. Is that okay in ur cult? People got struck by lightning for doing that... Awaiting your reply (or edit/deletion if u dont have the guts to reply)
                My word, you say an awful lot of bad things about us and this is just your first Post!!!
                Please note: Nothing has been edited from your original Post, and I'm sure a Pastor will come along soon and speak with you.
                We are very used to Unsaved Trash coming on God's favourite Forum just to persecute us.
                You are correct, you are already condemned to Hell, but I'm sure with some Loving Donations and Prayer you can get right with Jesus©.

YIC
                Talitha

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

how can u say it is Gods favourite forum??? Where does it say that He loves the Landover Baptists more than anyone else? If im not correct i seem to recall that God loves EVERYBODY equally? And how about not just saying i am condemed to hell and actually explaining to me how i am wrong?

Comment

You don't scare us. I've quoted your drivel in its entirety so that you can't accuse me of editing your precious post.

How about quoting 1 line verses from the Bible and distorting things to fit their needs.
                    Show us where we have distorted the Holy Bible to fit our needs. That is a serious accusation; I trust that you are prepared to back it up.

If you are 'True Christians' as u say u are u would try to convert people to your religion and be fair to everybody.
                    Pay some attention. We are witnessing to people in order to convert them. Also, we are every bit as fair to everybody as God's Perfect Word tells us to be.

Also u so called 'Senior Pastors' use the Lords name in vein. Is that okay in ur cult? People got struck by lightning for doing that... Awaiting your reply (or edit/deletion if u dont have the guts to reply)
                    Give us one example in which that's happened to any of our Senior Pastors.
                    This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Do u by any chance have anything other than a forum to communicate over? The forums are too hard to navigate over and find every little detail. If not say so and i will do my best. Also, u guys should maybe try get out a little more. I would like to call myself Christian that is why i am trying to correct your way to the best of my abilities. Although i may be quite young, i know that there are correct and incorrect ways to inform people of God and Salvation. One way is definately not saying they will burn in Hell straight away. This will just detir them even more.(this i found on ur site)

Comment

how can u say it is Gods favourite forum??? Where does it say that He loves the Landover Baptists more than anyone else? If im not correct i seem to recall that God loves EVERYBODY equally? And how about not just saying i am condemed to hell and actually explaining to me how i am wrong?
                        When you presume to tell us whom God does or does not love, please quote chapter and verse, as we trust God's statement of His views over your statement of His views. Also, please note the following:

Psalm 5:5: The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

In other words, God does not love workers of iniquity equally with True Christians™. Now, who are the workers of iniquity?

Matthew 7:21-23: Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

That's right: Those who do not do the will of the Father in Heaven are the workers of iniquity, whom God hates. Now, at Landover Baptist Church, we follow the entire King James Bible, not just the feel-good parts, and thus do the will of the Father in Heaven. That, dear friend, is what makes this God's favorite forum.
                        This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

sigpic

Comment

One way is definately not saying they will burn in Hell straight away. This will just detir them even more.(this i found on ur site)
                          Galatians 4:16: Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

sigpic

Comment

Do u by any chance have anything other than a forum to communicate over?

NO

I would like to call myself Christian that is why i am trying to correct your way to the best of my abilities.

If you would like to call yourself a Christian, why not go all the way and be a True Christian™ as we are? Our Pastors are always on hand to give a Ministering to young people like yourself.

Although i may be quite young, i know that there are correct and incorrect ways to inform people of God and Salvation. One way is definately not saying they will burn in Hell straight away. This will just detir them even more.(this i found on ur site).

Our ways have been right with God since 1612. You cannot better perfection.
                            Why are you so brash with us?

Sister Talitha

Comment

I don't know if you already got it but Trekkie is a false religion based on Star Trek.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Shadow View Post
                                I don't know if you already got it but Trekkie is a false religion based on Star Trek.
                                Well, friend, as long as they believe in the Love of Jesus Christ™ Our Saviour then that's ok.
                                However, I fear they do not, so their followers will also spend an eternity in Hell. Especially the one with the pointy ears and the Pie stealing Negra woman.

.....Oh and that scottish twit that keeps saying "we cannae make it Jim".

Sister Talitha

Comment

Working...
                                X