This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Open Closet

I think that it's interesting that all these so-called "woke" types rail against gender stereotypes, but the minute one of them switches genders they go all in with stereotypical gender attributes.

Think of it--you have a sub-set of parents naming their daughters "Morgan" or "Madison" instead of "Morgana" and "Madeline", and then you have a trans-y-daisy type going from "Richard" to "Rachel".

And why the long hair and jewelry, Rach? Can't a woman be feminine with short hair and don't men have the right to wear pretty necklaces?
    His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
      I think that it's interesting that all these so-called "woke" types rail against gender stereotypes, but the minute one of them switches genders they go all in with stereotypical gender attributes.

Think of it--you have a sub-set of parents naming their daughters "Morgan" or "Madison" instead of "Morgana" and "Madeline", and then you have a trans-y-daisy type going from "Richard" to "Rachel".

And why the long hair and jewelry, Rach? Can't a woman be feminine with short hair and don't men have the right to wear pretty necklaces?
      Oh, yes, I know what you mean, dear Sister Handmaiden. I'm certainly no expert in these things, being as they are sinful and not becoming of a righteous . But, what I don't understand is this: do these people just wake up one morning and decide, "I want to change my parts", and then, off they go to the doctor? Is it something as simple as deciding that one no longer wishes to shave his face, but would prefer to shave "her" legs, instead?

And, if you will kindly look at the photo again, can you see much difference, apart from the hair and glasses? If someone were to use their computer photo-enhancing thingy to put glasses on Richard, shouldn't that have been enough to keep him from letting doctors get near him with their scalpels?
      Attached Files

(Mrs.) Isabella White
      Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

You should probably add me to the list as well, I identify as bisexual, which as you may or may not know means that I like women as well. Cheers!
        Life is a cage, death is the key, all your drugs are belong to me.

... so then I can sell them to braindead lunatics, to get money, to buy guns, to spread capitalism.

Comment

Originally posted by Blanche_Locke View Post
          You should probably add me to the list as well, I identify as bisexual, which as you may or may not know means that I like women as well. Cheers!
          And the Bible says what about that? Coming on here and bragging about you sin will not get you anywhere with Jesus. Come here and repent your future might be bright.
          Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Dear Miss Locke: Rather than boasting about your disgusting sins — especially when you are visiting — you should be confessing those very sins to the , and begging for very kind forgiveness!

I John 1:9 " If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

Romans 10:9,10:
            9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the , and shalt believe in thine heart that hath raised from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
            10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Failure to confess your icky lezbean sins will land you in a very hot place, known as — for all of eternity — unless you are washed in the glorious of !

Matthew 25:46 "And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal."

(Mrs.) Isabella White
            Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
              But, what I don't understand is this: do these people just wake up one morning and decide, "I want to change my parts", and then, off they go to the doctor? Is it something as simple as deciding that one no longer wishes to shave his face, but would prefer to shave "her" legs, instead?
              Sister, in the woke Biden administration a straight middle-aged white man hasn't got a hope of getting a job. So that's probably what makes them get this operation. Think of it like plastic surgery (for real women) - they've got to look their best to get the job.
              If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
                Sister, in the woke Biden administration a straight middle-aged white man hasn't got a hope of getting a job. So that's probably what makes them get this operation. Think of it like plastic surgery (for real women) - they've got to look their best to get the job.
                Oh, Dear! I had no idea that the situation is that desperate, dear Brother Dr. Toole. Goodness, gracious; those women must be in great distress if they need to have plastic surgery just to get a job. I mean, for the woman in the attached photo, it doesn't look like the surgery was terribly agreeable!
                Attached Files

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Comment

Does that mean if you have "a sincere and committed relationship" with one significant other, when you sneak off for your rendezvous with a different one (or go to a singles bar hang around in carparks or whatever you do) you're remaining faithful somehow? Or does it mean romantic continence is completely alien? Unless you converted and all got married in a configuration approved by the new creed perhaps.

Satan turns everything rotten.

Comment

Originally posted by The Attention Seeker Jen
                    How come gay men's faces are always so pleasant and relaxed?
                    They're not.

Comment

Инструмент для дома и ремонта в Украине

Малярный инструмент купить дешево в Украине на сайте - https://max-market.top/

Comment

You've presupposed grins. What you need to concentrate on is always.

Comment

Do you mean to say that their gay grins mask a certain unfulfilled pain not unlike a single lady in her 30's and beyond?

The gleeful face of a faggot is not "gay" in the old-fashioned sense of the term meaning happy, but is in fact a rictus grin masking the intense pain of anal fissures, intestinal prolapse, colon cancer, gonorrhea, crabs, drug addiction, suicidal depression, and the other ravages of sodomy.
                          I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
                          Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
                          But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
                          From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Don't forget sore throats and sounding lacerations.
                            I hate to say you're right but it's a well known medical secret that most sore throats are caused by oral rape, often when the victim is asleep. If you are getting "sore throats" on a regular basis, put a lock on your bedroom door.
                            If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

sounding lacerations.
                              Don't Google it unless you really want to know why God hates fags.
                              I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
                              Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
                              But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
                              From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
                                Don't Google it unless you really want to know why God hates fags.
                                it said "stop if you turn blue"
                                Proverbs 20:23 Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.

Comment

Working...
                                X