X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Landover Can Build the Highest Statue of Jesus

Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
    And, what if that Landover statue were to anger ? What if He were to say, "Enough!", and then visit us with wrath, just as He has done in the terrifying video below?
    I suppose, Sister, that if He decided to wreak His Terrible Vengeance, at least it would only destroy the New York?
    Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
      I suppose, Sister, that if He decided to wreak His Terrible Vengeance, at least it would only destroy the New York?
      Oh, there we have it, dear Sister Joanna! I'm so glad that you are thinking on your feet, and I do thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for this bit of wisdom. Heaven knows that if any place deserves the wrath of Almighty , then it has to be less New York!

Why, I can remember full well how very annoyed I was when I had heard that New York's health inspectors had shut down a perfectly respectable family restaurant -- Chick-fil-A -- for violations, saying they had rats on the premises. Rats!? Oh, I know that New York is swarming with them. Just the other day, there was something on the news about that ary Clinton woman, but a few rats are nothing against the might of the !

Chicken-sandwich chain Chick-fil-A—a God-fearing corporation led by people unafraid to speak out against gay marriage—opened its first store in New York City in October. Just months later, on Christmas Eve of all days, the city slammed the restaurant with six health code violations, leading managers to close the place down for almost a week. Coincidence? Or godless liberal conspiracy?
      https://gawker.com/godless-new-york-...ode-1751170594

So, with that in mind, I have no doubt that your suggestion is correct, and that New York will get what it deserves!

Romans 12:19 "Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the ."
      Attached Files

(Mrs.) Isabella White
      Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Oh, there we have it, dear Sister Joanna! I'm so glad that you are thinking on your feet, and I do thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for this bit of wisdom. Heaven knows that if any place deserves the wrath of Almighty , then it has to be less New York!
        It might be wiser to build two statues, so that might cause them to plummet in opposite directions, thus totally blocking access to Ellis Island and discouraging the tired, poor, unwashed masses yearning to breed free and live on welfare.

They'd certainly think twice about inflicting themselves on our God's Favorite Country if they had to land in Brooklyn!

Comment

I wonder how hard it would be for an artist to cover the Statue of Liberty's head with a MAGA hat?
          Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
            I wonder how hard it would be for an artist to cover the Statue of Liberty's head with a MAGA hat?
            I wonder how long it would take a professional demolition crew to knock that giant green idol down. Might as well have a golden calf statue there, it's all the same blasphemy to Jesus
            I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
            Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
            But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
            From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
              I wonder how long it would take a professional demolition crew to knock that giant green idol down. Might as well have a golden calf statue there, it's all the same blasphemy to Jesus
              At the very least they need to send someone up there on a ladder with a bucket of salt and vinegar solution to get the discoloration off the copper.

Comment

It might be wiser to build two statues, so that might cause them to plummet in opposite directions, thus totally blocking access to Ellis Island and discouraging the tired, poor, unwashed masses yearning to breed free and live on welfare.

They'd certainly think twice about inflicting themselves on our God's Favorite Country if they had to land in Brooklyn!
                My, yes; that is a very interesting, and worthy, idea, dear Sister Joanna. Goodness knows that it would be a very kind measure, to ensure that newcomers don't end up in that strange land of Brooklyn. Why, have you seen the way they dress there? What strange outfits they wear; but, I suppose it's no surprising, considering the grim, dreary, miserable looks on their faces.

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                Well, if putting a suitable, red MAGA hat on Lady Liberty is not feasible, then maybe we could get rid of her crown, and replace it with something more desirable, as shown in the following photograph. And, one wonders if it might be a good idea if we were to move the statue to the southern border, to face Mexico? We could place it right in the middle of President Trump's beautiful border wall, to serve as a message to all of those illegal immigrants who desire to ransack and ruin our glorious !
                Attached Files

(Mrs.) Isabella White
                Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

I worry that the will be angered if we approve the building of that statue.

Exodus 20:4 "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth."

... what if that Landover statue were to anger ?
                  Very specific prohibitions are laid out in The Bible. For example nothing engraved, and elsewhere molten or cast images are forbidden, similarly for wood. There are other materials not prohibited by God and simply by reading through to note down all the materials and methods of manufacture (and subjects) disallowed, with page references because there's quite a lot of them and you wouldn't want to miss any out, a solution would be found.

Originally posted by Isabella White, re Brooklyn View Post
                  ... have you seen the way they dress there?
                  It's the hats; why do they always choose something about eight sizes too small? I used to think it was for economic reasons but no. This came up first so I'll just link it here.

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                    Very specific prohibitions are laid out in The Bible. For example nothing engraved, and elsewhere molten or cast images are forbidden, similarly for wood. There are other materials not prohibited by God and simply by reading through to note down all the materials and methods of manufacture (and subjects) disallowed, with page references because there's quite a lot of them and you wouldn't want to miss any out, a solution would be found.
                    Well, yes, I think that those instructions that you have provided so kindly, dear Sister Mitza, are exactly why I think we should be very careful about putting up any statues. We must not anger the Almighty!

Leviticus 26:1 "Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the your ."

But, as far as the Statue of Liberty is concerned, I don't see that moving it would be such a bad idea. If the should send his wrath, then perhaps He could do that if we were to sell the statue to Mexico -- or, to Canada. Yes! Canada! They're a bound nation, to begin with, what with their LIE-beral, Sodomite-loving Prime Minister -- so, they're going to be destroyed anyway! And, if the has a fit of anger, then what better place for to act?

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                    It's the hats; why do they always choose something about eight sizes too small?
                    Oh, how I do agree, dear Sister; but, some of them insist on wearing hats that are far too big, too. If you shall take a look at the photograph below, you will see what I mean. And, to make it even more outrageous, they are wearing fur.

One supposes that it would be too much to hope, that if they are going to wear such expensive accessories, they would wear them elegantly, and with style!

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Comment

But, as far as the Statue of Liberty is concerned, I don't see that moving it would be such a bad idea. If the should send his wrath, then perhaps He could do that if we were to sell the statue to Mexico -- or, to Canada. Yes! Canada!
                      Well, the Statue of Liberty is French and so is Canada, so that makes sense.

As to the hats, both the too-small ones with a lot of empty space above the heads and the donut-shaped ones are clearly designed for storage. I don't know what they keep in there, but I think this should be investigated.

Comment

Hi ho!
                        Hi ho!
                        It's off to the bank we go!
                        It ain't no trick
                        To get rich quick
                        Because the goyim are so thick!
                        Hi ho!
                        Hi ho!
                        Off to Palestine we go!

Comment

Well, the Statue of Liberty is French and so is Canada, so that makes sense.

As to the hats, both the too-small ones with a lot of empty space above the heads and the donut-shaped ones are clearly designed for storage. I don't know what they keep in there, but I think this should be investigated.
                          Yes, I can see your point, dear Sister Joanna. A French statue in a French land -- what could possibly be more fitting? And, I think you're right about those donut-shaped fur hats that the Brooklyn men wear, as to being useful for storage, or holding things. One wonders if they could they be re-fashioned and used as muffs? A muff is always so elegant -- and practical -- in very cold weather, as you shall see below. If the hats are not converted into muff usage, could they be re-purposed, perhaps as a fruit basket? Oh, I know! Goodness, yes; they would be ideal as holders for salad bowls for fancy dinner parties. Anybody can see that a salad bowl would nestle inside that open space, perfectly!
                          Attached Files

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Comment

I'm thinking the hats can be used to buff cars.
                            His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
                              You mean to tell me those yids are just wearing car buffers on their greasy heads?

Reservoir ZOGs

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
                                Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
                                You mean to tell me those yids are just wearing car buffers on their greasy heads?

Reservoir ZOGs
                                Oh, I do suppose it's very possible, dear Sister Handmaiden and dear Brother Lukes. They're probably available in any color, any size.

And, I think they would be ideal for when I am polishing my grandmother's silverware!

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Comment

Working...
                                X