X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Beware of Homosexual Sports!

The worst Homer sport is in my opinion is Australian Rules Football: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aussie_Rules
    (Parental Guidance recommended... this sport is extremely vile. )

It is something that combines the worst perversions of rugby with a costume worse than any that fag basketball players would wear. They move the ball by fisting it through the air or by kicking it. After they score a goal, they hug and kiss each other like soccer players.
    Joshua 24:15
    And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian_Tamaki View Post
      The worst Homer sport is in my opinion is Australian Rules Football: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aussie_Rules
      (Parental Guidance recommended... this sport is extremely vile. )

It is something that combines the worst perversions of rugby with a costume worse than any that fag basketball players would wear. They move the ball by fisting it through the air or by kicking it. After they score a goal, they hug and kiss each other like soccer players.

Ordinarily I'd consider it a patriotic duty to disagree with you here...except...its true...sob...

The Joo comedian Jerry Seinfeld saw them and described the uniform as a sort of sleeveless roller disco number with tiny shorts.
      Last edited by Brother Guy Bayard; 08-11-2007, 02:58 PM.
      The devil, whose business is to pervert the truth, mimics the exact circumstance of the Divine Sacraments. He baptises his believers and promises forgiveness of sins...he celebrates the oblation of bread, and brings in the symbol of the resurrection. Let us therefore acknowledge the craftiness of the devil, who copied certain things of those that be divine."
      Tertullian (155-222 AD) from The Prescription Against Heretics' Ch XL

Comment

MMM A New Zealand sport thats Gay... what have we here....

Gay Ski Week New Zealand

Gay Ski Week NZ will celebrate its fifth birthday in the aptly named Queenstown during the first week in September 2007.
        The 450 to 500 gay and lesbian skiers expected to take part plan to toast the event’s birthday in style with a round of 42 Below – the vodka company has once again signed on as sponsor. Mr Sanford says Queenstown is perfect for the event and 42 Below is a tasty and innovative sponsor.

Established in 2003 by Queenstown resident Mike Sanford, 42 Below Gay Ski Week NZ is the largest gay and lesbian alpine event of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere. This year Crowne Plaza Queenstown is the official home of the event and will host ski parties and breakfasts in its Threesixty bar and restaurant. The 42 Below Gay Ski Week NZ 5th Birthday Welcome Party will be held at Bezu restaurant and bar on September 1st.

Over the 8 days the event features ski days around the Queenstown region (including a Picnic on Coronet Peak), The DNA Magazine Dinner and Cruise, games at Pog Mahones Irish Pub, several après ski parties at various venues, a Central Otago wine tour and Queenstown’s biggest gay and lesbian gig, the White Out Dance Party.
        Last edited by Brother Guy Bayard; 08-11-2007, 03:02 PM.
        The devil, whose business is to pervert the truth, mimics the exact circumstance of the Divine Sacraments. He baptises his believers and promises forgiveness of sins...he celebrates the oblation of bread, and brings in the symbol of the resurrection. Let us therefore acknowledge the craftiness of the devil, who copied certain things of those that be divine."
        Tertullian (155-222 AD) from The Prescription Against Heretics' Ch XL

Comment

Originally posted by Guy View Post
          MMM A New Zealand sport thats Gay... what have we here....

Gay Ski Week New Zealand

Established in 2003 by Queenstown resident Mike Sanford...
          Queenstown . . . Gay Ski Week . . . is the world coming to an end, or should we save the world by declaring war on New Zealand? I wonder if anyone would notice if we turned that patch of land on the Earth's butt to glass? I would recommend that you move to God's favorite country before its too late.

PS Bicycle shorts are so very gay!
          Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.

Comment

Originally posted by Glendora Christianson View Post
            Brother Worthington, thank you for your wisdom in this matter. I knew I was missing something important and you knew what my simple homemaker's mind overlooked. Gurls Rugby, Lexbean Tennis (and don't forget Renee Richards - I shudder at the thought) and Gurls Softball. Finally, who can stand to watch women play golf??? It's sort of like watching the Special Olympics.
            I'd like to refer you to an excellent piece written a couple of years ago by brother Scott Jonas. He did an in-depth piece on the vileness of "girl sports" and the lezbianic influence it has. THIS sermon should be read by all parents of female children!
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wash O'Hanley View Post
              If it were up to the Liberal congress all of our children would be shirtless, greased up and on a soccer field with a bunch of homosexual eurotrash.

Brother, let's not forget the teachers' unions. After all, they want to teach our precious children Darwinista monkey-worship and moral relativism, so can homer "sports" orgies be far behind?
              This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by More Saved Than Thou View Post
                Brother, let's not forget the teachers' unions. After all, they want to teach our precious children Darwinista monkey-worship and moral relativism, so can homer "sports" orgies be far behind?
                It's not the unions that teach evolution; it's state-mandated. The unions have no control over subject matter taught in the schools.

Comment

Originally posted by Pentecost View Post
                  It's not the unions that teach evolution; it's state-mandated. The unions have no control over subject matter taught in the schools.
                  Don't be so naive, friend. The teachers' unions are the most powerful lobbying organizations in state politics, and they have no problems getting their liberal agenda shoved through the state legislatures.

I'm a little sneaky suspicious of your username, Pentecost. You aren't one of them tongue-talking, pew-jumping, rattlesnake-kissing Pentecostals, are you?

Concerned,
                  Pastor Billy-Reuben
                  Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
                  Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
                  #ChristianLivesMatter

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben View Post
                    Don't be so naive, friend. The teachers' unions are the most powerful lobbying organizations in state politics, and they have no problems getting their liberal agenda shoved through the state legislatures.
                    You are right about the teacher union being extremely powerful. So much so that you have several factions of teacher unions due to people in charge abusing their power and not taking care of what they were originally created for-protecting the rights of teachers.

I've just never heard of any of the unions taking a stance on creationism vs evolution in the school. But I could be wrong. I'll ask my rep.

Comment

Am I the only one who gets scared half to DEATH every time those lezbean Williamson sisters show up on television? Like Brother Imus said, they belong on National Geographic, not NBC.

= ?
                      sigpic

Comment

Is there anything more homosexual than golf? Why, the thought of unsaved sissified men hitting little balls into holes must anger Jesus no end!
                        What about golf carts? Those must be the gayest things around! REAL men would run across the course, breaking a sweat, & trampling over anyone in their way. Enjoy Hell, Arnold Palmer...

Comment

I moved the important discussion of the merits of Baptistism and the pitfalls of Pentecostalism here, so this thread can continue to focus on the very real threat of homosexuralism in sports other than the Godly sports of Baseball, American Football, college Basketball, and Nascar.

Pastor Billy-Reuben
                          Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
                          Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
                          #ChristianLivesMatter

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Whitman View Post
                            Is there anything more homosexual than golf? Why, the thought of unsaved sissified men hitting little balls into holes must anger Jesus no end!
                            And those clothes that they wear? Goodness knows -- they are HOMO if anything is!
                            Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Whitman View Post
                              What about golf carts? Those must be the gayest things around! REAL men would run across the course, breaking a sweat, & trampling over anyone in their way. Enjoy Hell, Arnold Palmer...
                              AMEN Brother!

And what about all the disgusting euphemisms. "Ball washer" means his "boyfriend" and GOD only knows what a "hole in one" stands for.

I think it frustrates JESUS.

Lve, Sister Thumper
                              Attached Files
                              sigpic

Tweet me Here
                              My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

This certainly looks gay:

You'd never see something like that in REAL football.
                                May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Working...
                                X