X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EMERGENCY MISSION TO JAPAN

Originally posted by Mrs. Mary Whitford View Post
    Heck, they could eat shellfish for all I care. They're already damned to Hell unless they scrape by long enough for us to save their worthless souls. Once that's done, then they can starve to death happy in the knowledge that they'll get a passing grade from Jesus.
    Being an avid fisherman I have experienced many types of fish and eaten many of them, but I have no experience with whales. How many meals do you think the jappos could get out of just one of them? Got to be quite a few unless there is a lot of wastage while cleaning one.Or are they like a monk fish, all head?
    sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
    Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
    Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
    Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Comment

Today I cleaned out my closet, spring is here. I am sending 25 hand made suits from last year to Japland. The way I figure it is that they should at least look nice when they get to hell.

Comment

I am sending along a stack of Brother Gabriel Reproba's business cards.

If any of the slants feel like suing someone, I have issued a court order that the Good Brother reduce his normal legal fees by eighty-five percent.
        The Honorable HTannor (Pro NRA, Anti-Homer Marriage), Judge, Freehold Supreme Court

"Credo elvem etiam vivere"

Comment

Originally posted by HTannor View Post

If any of the slants feel like suing someone, I have issued a court order that the Good Brother reduce his normal legal fees by eighty-five percent.
          Thats funny, a lawyer reducing his rates by 85%. Who are they going to sue God?

Comment

Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
            Who are they going to sue God?

He's a Trial Lawyer. If he chases enough ambulances, something will pop up.
            The Honorable HTannor (Pro NRA, Anti-Homer Marriage), Judge, Freehold Supreme Court

Comment

Your Honor please consider the following
              Today I cleaned out my closet, spring is here. I am sending 25 hand made suits from last year to Japland. The way I figure it is that they should at least look nice when they get to hell.
              It might be advantageous to place those business cards in the coat pockets of these donated suits.
              1. It will get the cards more widely distributed
              2. If they show up in your courtroom they will be properly attired and not in one of those silk housecoats.
              3. It will give you a chance to go through said pockets, there is no telling what you might find. Remember sharing is a Christian activity Brother.
              Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
              Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

Comment

Originally posted by Benedict A. Davis View Post

It might be advantageous to place those business cards in the coat pockets of these donated suits.
                2. If they show up in your courtroom they will be properly attired and not in one of those silk housecoats.
                3. It will give you a chance to go through said pockets, there is no telling what you might find. Remember sharing is a Christian activity Brother.
                What an incredible idea, Brother BAD, I'll contact Brother DeWitt immediately to coordinate our relief supplies.

Should one of those Nips show up in the courtroom. I'm thinking of a full body and cavity search looking for contraband. We can't be too careful, you know, since Slants are big into precious metals, foreign currency, and fish heads. Don't worry about the fish heads, they'll go to the Cat Section of the local Animal Rescue League. Whatever else is found will be "finders keepers.

Comment

Originally posted by Benedict A. Davis View Post

Not to worry, my maid searches my pockets every day. Usually when I am still wearing my pants.

What an incredible idea, Brother BAD, I'll contact Brother DeWitt immediately to coordinate our relief supplies.

Should one of those Nips show up in the courtroom. I'm thinking of a full body and cavity search looking for contraband. We can't be too careful, you know, since Slants are big into precious metals, foreign currency, and fish heads. Don't worry about the fish heads, they'll go to the Cat Section of the local Animal Rescue League. Whatever else is found will be "finders keepers.
                  You got them Judge Tannor. I will have Lamar drop them off in the morning. Along with a case of single malt scotch, I got a speeding ticket in the school zone again, whats up with the 20MPH?

Comment

You got them Judge Tannor. I will have Lamar drop them off in the morning. Along with a case of single malt scotch, I got a speeding ticket in the school zone again, whats up with the 20MPH?
                    Lamar is such an obedient "personage" and I really enjoy his "shucking and jiving." He always reminds me of that jovial negroidal, Stepenhfetchit. He is more than welcome to drop by.

Speeding tickets are such a trivial matter in my court, that they are routinely dismissed.

Comment

Lamar is such an obedient "personage" and I really enjoy his "shucking and jiving." He always reminds me of that jovial negroidal, Stepenhfetchit. He is more than welcome to drop by.

Speeding tickets are such a trivial matter in my court, that they are routinely dismissed.
                      He brings a smile to your face anytime you see him. I used to wonder what was on his mind, behind that beaming smile, then I thought it might not be anything but random thoughts...know what I mean? Did you get that shipment of potassium Iodide in, I hear there is a real run going on them by those panty waisters in California. Better we get them and save the True Believers from any man made radiation leak problems. PTL!

Comment

Where the heck are you guys? I have been here for the last three days stuck in the hotel room. The jippos won't let us on the freeways to get to the quake zone.

I finally moved to street preaching in Tokyo, I have found plenty of people willing to take Bibles considering they are in abject fear. The best place to get them is at their lowest. These people are scared of another earthquake and a nuclear meltdown. The opportunities have never been better!

In Christ,
                        Levi
                        Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
                          Where the heck are you guys? I have been here for the last three days stuck in the hotel room. The jippos won't let us on the freeways to get to the quake zone.

I finally moved to street preaching in Tokyo, I have found plenty of people willing to take Bibles considering they are in abject fear. The best place to get them is at their lowest. These people are scared of another earthquake and a nuclear meltdown. The opportunities have never been better!

In Christ,
                          Levi
                          Brother help is on the way, did you pack lead lined jockey shorts?

Comment

Brother help is on the way, did you pack lead lined jockey shorts?

I hope that when our people return to Freehold they will have the glow of Jesus, not a glow of some other kind.
                            Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Just a reminder that I've set up a shelter for any little ornamental boys who are brought back and need salvation therapy. The salvation hut will house no more than a few dozen of the little nippers, so only choose the cream of the crop. Praise God that we can do so much to so many!

Bound By The Blood Of Christ,
                              Harry Lester
                              Slathered in the Fresh Hot Blood of the Infant Christ,
                              -Youth Minister Harry Lester

Comment

I too would like to help.

As many of you know, Mrs. Hutchins has been making cheese food sandwiches on Wonder Bread. She wraps them in wax paper and sticks them in an envelope.

Now, I would be more than happy to house a dozen or so of the craftey devils on the plantation. But only if they bring their own irons and ironing boards. I assume they like gruel.
                                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Working...
                                X