X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Girls and young women are anxious and depressed. Why?

Originally posted by WWJDnow View Post
    I blame the families. Why haven't they married off their 12 year old daughters? That's the way they did it in the Bible, so it's good enough for us. Once they have husbands and start breeding, these girls' lives will be fulfilled, and they won't be depressed anymore.
    Brother, there are scores of deranged people in this country working to make marriage younger than 18 illegal even with parental permission.

It's as if they feel that parents have no right to settle their 12-17 year old daughters into lifelong, socially confining commitments.
    His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
      In the past, it was agreed that ladies were not worry their pretty little heads with the corrupting and sordid world of politics and current events.

The News was for men, which means it was like an action movie. Lots of explosions and violence and epic stories of raw power.

As things got feminized "human interest" stories started showing up. "Human interest" meant "female interest", as if men are not human.

Now The News is clucking henparty of gossip, high society scandal, emotionalism, social conformism enforcement, and etiquette policing/high society shibboleth fads...

Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people. -Eleanor Roosevelt
      So in short, the news has gone from average-minded to small-minded. It used to be a boring and serious thing watched by boring and serious adults. Now it's middle-school gossip.
      Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 06-19-2022, 04:25 PM.
      Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
      Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
      Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post

Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people. -Eleanor Roosevelt
        So in short, the news has gone from average-minded to small-minded. It used to be something boring and series, to be watched by boring and serious adults. Now it's middle-school gossip.
        Well said, Brother Jeb. All of us need to step up our game by choosing the biggest issues of our time. If we ignore the most important matters it leaves an opening for Satan and his sin. Whether its our children or adults, the same rules apply.

We need to up our vigilance on homerism. That requires observing children carefully, where they go in their private time, who they visit and what they watch and read. The same goes for liberal Democrats. We cannot have them acting as if they can cavort around doing whatever they want to do.
        Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

It just occurred to me, all the problems in the world - the wars, global pandemics, transexuals in the wrong bathroom - may in some way be related to letting formerly oppressed people have some freedom.

Think about it. You boil a kettle and when it gets hot there's steam. Cogito ergo sum. They're blowing off steam like an angry Godilla shaking off the chains of his oppression and stomping on all that is precious to us, such as luxury golf.

Over the ages, none have been more oppressed than women. Which kind of makes it their fault, doesn't it? I wish they would listen to reason for once.
          If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Because they stop playing with playground equipmment.

Comment

Working...
            X